Author Topic: Trying to Choose a Roleplay Character  (Read 2132 times)

Trying to Choose a Roleplay Character
« on: January 29, 2012, 04:09:10 PM »
I'm on a crossover roleplay, and I'm thinking about using one of two characters as my second character. I'm choosing between Shikieiki and Cirno. I'm trying to figure out which is a better idea.

Cirno
Follower: Daiyousei or Letty are two choices. However, I'm also considering making Cirno work alone, and just making her have awesome equipment (she'd refuse the help because she's more interested in proving just how powerful she is).

Fighting Style: Cirno's fighting style will consist of, of course, ice, as well as disabling the opponent (it's not so much tactics as they're frozen solid so they can't do anything). I might also make her be able to summon a wall of ice to protect herself. I'd probably set her equipment up to give her insane HP regeneration (making sense for her, given that fairies are nigh impossible to actually kill).

Goals: Prove she's the strongest, of course. She'd probably join the 'Pheonixes of Armageddon', a space pirate faction. Her 'rationale' being that if she has a wanted poster with a high bounty, she has her proof on just how strong she is. She might also try to make Isle Delfino freeze over at some point.

Other: Someone's playing Gilgamesh from FF5. Can anyone think of the interplay between Cirno and Gilgamesh?

Shikieiki
Follower: Komachi, obviously. Yuyuko and Youmu wouldn't be used, in case someone wanted to play one of those.

Fighting Style: She'd have a couple 'Smite Evil' attacks for obvious reasons, her weakest being the Rod of Remorse. She'd also be able to inflict 'silence' on the target, both her and Komachi would be able to do so.

Goals: Shikieiki's long term goal would be to promote virtue in the multiverse rather than simply save the day. Her end goal would be to change a territory so it is truly virtuous, to act as a shining example of what virtue can do for the multiverse. Bonus points if that territory happens to be Pandemonium from FFII or the Underdark. If she gets killed in a Death Match at some point, she might try to set up a court system in the Netherrealm so there's actual order in the afterlife.

Other: I might find a way to make Komachi a Jedi at some point. Yes, you read right, a Jedi. Either that or a keyblade wielder under Aqua or Ventus.