Author Topic: A Taste of Animethon 2012 (ATOA)  (Read 2778 times)

gammaraptor

• i won't depend on anyone anymore
A Taste of Animethon 2012 (ATOA)
« on: December 12, 2011, 07:21:46 PM »
ATOA is coming by this year... Anyone planning on coming? Maybe this year I'll go and setup the Touhou Panel. I'm planning on volunteering and cosplaying =D. Either going as Sousuke Sagara, Rinnosuke, or Utsuho (lol, that would be interesting)

Re: A Taste of Animethon 2012 (ATOA)
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 07:02:15 PM »
ATOA is coming by this year... Anyone planning on coming? Maybe this year I'll go and setup the Touhou Panel. I'm planning on volunteering and cosplaying =D. Either going as Sousuke Sagara, Rinnosuke, or Utsuho (lol, that would be interesting)
There's already a Touhou panel planned, people got it set up specifically because they're fed up with the clueless guy who's been running it for the past year or so.

I'll definitely be attending; ATOA was my first con, and it's one of my highlights of the year. I likely don't plan to cosplay.

gammaraptor

• i won't depend on anyone anymore
Re: A Taste of Animethon 2012 (ATOA)
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 09:42:52 PM »
There's already a Touhou panel planned, people got it set up specifically because they're fed up with the clueless guy who's been running it for the past year or so.

I'll definitely be attending; ATOA was my first con, and it's one of my highlights of the year. I likely don't plan to cosplay.

Heh. I guess the people at ASAPA will probably end up choosing the other panel if they're more organized =P.