Author Topic: Disappearing Scarlet Fantasy  (Read 22144 times)

Yukari-Chan

• Excuse me while I prepare /your/ demise. <3 TSO
Re: Disappearing Scarlet Fantasy
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2011, 07:01:57 PM »
Did you put rand_int(Fucking Number to this,Lets fucking round spam)! If it's rand int, it is random directions with the given number. Did you put 0 to (damn danmakufu greatest angle )?
" Borders are Borders. They were meant to be manipulated and mistreated. "

« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2011, 07:09:36 PM »
Did you put rand_int(Fucking Number to this,Lets fucking round spam)! If it's rand int, it is random directions with the given number. Did you put 0 to (damn danmakufu greatest angle )?

Just to make sure, I am not using danmakufu...
Basically my old engine worked like this:

Spawn(PointF point, int amount Double angle = 90, int blt_color = 0, int blt_tpe = 0){
              for(int bid= 0; bid < amount; bid++) create(point, angle, blt_color, blt_tpe);
}

Blog updated: 14.11.2011
Twitter

Yukari-Chan

• Excuse me while I prepare /your/ demise. <3 TSO
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2011, 07:12:01 PM »
Oh... ( Slams head on wall ) guess I'll go curse at the living room...
" Borders are Borders. They were meant to be manipulated and mistreated. "

« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2011, 08:15:01 PM »
Hi
For me, in RaNGE, you are really the braver! And I don't understand why this topic is not more active...
If you need help in graphisme (artwork, design,background, what you want) or musics I'm here!

And, before I go out, I want to know if you are a programmer or a informatic studient ? And what you use to make your games.

« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2011, 09:30:15 PM »
Hi
For me, in RaNGE, you are really the braver! And I don't understand why this topic is not more active...
If you need help in graphisme (artwork, design,background, what you want) or musics I'm here!
Well, I am actively working on this project myself... Even though I do not give updates as often as I should,
this project is progressing fine.

I thank you for your offer, and if there is need for your help - I am sure to contact you.

And, before I go out, I want to know if you are a programmer or a informatic studient ? And what you use to make your games.
Infact both... You can say that I am a self-learned programmer and because my interest in
computers and programming - I started studying media- & information technology (I will graduate
from University of Applied Sciences next year).

Currently I am doing games with C# and SDL, but I have worked with C++ and Python as well...

Twitter

« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2011, 11:26:21 PM »
Here is the first video of my new danmaku engine...
NOTE: Bullets aren't as fast as they appear in the video...
Twitter