Author Topic: Bug Posting Thread ( Made out of Complete Boredom )  (Read 1977 times)

Yukari-Chan

• Excuse me while I prepare /your/ demise. <3 TSO
Bug Posting Thread ( Made out of Complete Boredom )
« on: December 13, 2011, 01:52:37 AM »
Meh. I was bored so I decided to make this thread. Used for posting bugs on scripts. You can provide links to your game and stuff.

If you want, I can post it here up top for users too see.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Phantasm Romance

Bug Fixes

?  Fixed game freezing when player reaches Yuka Kazime.

? Fixed Errors, life glitch, infinite bomb, and crappy stage backgrounds.

?Made it a little bit easier for beginners

Well best you enjoy posting.  Nyah. This is only used for full games though. ( Plural scripts can count ).

P.S.

If the moderators, staff members, owner, etc. don't approve of this thread. Feel free to report to the moderator to delete this thread. It's meaningless anyway. ( Might as well recycle this into a new one ).

P.S.S

If you don't like this thread, don't reply. Just report to the moderator asking to delete this thread. ( or PM me to recycle it.)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 02:02:55 AM by Marisa X Reimu »
" Borders are Borders. They were meant to be manipulated and mistreated. "

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
Re: Bug Posting Thread ( Made out of Complete Boredom )
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 04:28:05 PM »
Pretty sure people just report directly to the people who make the scripts if they want something fixed.

You won't release something if it had errors in it, anyways.

Yukari-Chan

• Excuse me while I prepare /your/ demise. <3 TSO
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 10:47:45 PM »
Oh. Meh... I wasted a thread. Maybe I'll post there bug fixes here for people too see. I'll ask em first
" Borders are Borders. They were meant to be manipulated and mistreated. "

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 12:41:47 PM »
Meh. I was bored so I decided to make this thread. Used for posting bugs on scripts. You can provide links to your game and stuff.

If you want, I can post it here up top for users too see.
No offence Marisa X Reimu, but this entire thread is extremely redundant. I explained it to you before that this forum section is not a blog/facebook/twitter where you spam every single "news" item. Bug reports or bug updates should go into the respectful threads themselves and updates are logically committed by the creator it self. Otherwise there is going to be a lot of redundancy.

I am once more advising you to read http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,1364.0.html and http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,6181.0.html

P.S.
If the moderators, staff members, owner, etc. don't approve of this thread. Feel free to report to the moderator to delete this thread. It's meaningless anyway. ( Might as well recycle this into a new one ).

P.S.S
If you don't like this thread, don't reply. Just report to the moderator asking to delete this thread. ( or PM me to recycle it.)
This is not how things work in RikaNitori. RikaNitori is a playground welcoming game creators for Touhou games and danmakufu scripts. Sadly, creating a thread out of boredom and stating it is meaningless isn't contributing anything. Again I am asking you to stop creating threads as if it was your personal blog.

If you have questions or complaints, feel free to PM.

--Helepolis