Author Topic: [Animation] Touhou Sketches - "I'm Not Dead Yet!" Edition  (Read 2251 times)

Spaztique

• Writer, Animator, Easy Mode Advocate
[Animation] Touhou Sketches - "I'm Not Dead Yet!" Edition
« on: October 21, 2011, 11:35:51 AM »
After sleepless nights and not posting anything in a long while, I'm back with another Walfas video: Touhou Sketches INDY Edition. Originally, I intended to dash this one off over a weekend with just three skits equaling five minutes, but then it snowballed into a thirteen minute super-project rivaling my previous video, Touhou Sketches - Yuyuko Edition. Aside from your typical "music and pop culture soundbytes" skits, I have a fully original skit where Patchouli attempts to sue Marisa for stealing one of her attacks. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I did making it.

Click here to view.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 11:54:01 AM by Spaztique »
Making Touhou music and actually-pretty-decent Walfas animations since 2011!

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
Re: [Animation] Touhou Sketches - "I'm Not Dead Yet!" Edition
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 06:24:27 PM »
Oh hoh, these are great~! It's Robot Chicken only with the vulgarity and adult content.
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 06:41:30 PM »
Well, I must say that trance version of True Administrator is damn nice. Where do you get it?

I'd say some of the middle skits were a bit long, IMO.

That elongated skit was a bit funny, I'll say.
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

Spaztique

• Writer, Animator, Easy Mode Advocate
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 09:17:02 PM »
Well, I must say that trance version of True Administrator is damn nice. Where do you get it?

I'd say some of the middle skits were a bit long, IMO.

That elongated skit was a bit funny, I'll say.

I made the remix myself, including the part that sounds like the original. Unfortunately, that's all there is, so it's not a full remix, but I may finish it since people seem to like it.

Also, about the long skits; this video was originally just going to be a few long skits as opposed to a bunch of short ones, but then I added the short ones and the original skit, and that's why the lengths vary so much. My reasoning was the skits were good enough on their own to hold people's interest until the next.
Making Touhou music and actually-pretty-decent Walfas animations since 2011!