Author Topic: [Fangame] Mother 3.5!  (Read 1462 times)

Teewee

• In the forest, lazing around...
  • ...building nothing but clay castles.
[Fangame] Mother 3.5!
« on: October 10, 2011, 08:31:17 PM »
Hello there, and I'm TidalEspeon of the Reconstructed Game Team led by Reconstructed Dragon, or Recdra for short. I'd like to show you guys a project that was in hiatus (and sort of still is), called Mother 3.5, a sort of half-quel to Shigesato Itoi's Mother 3.  (like Megaman battle net transmission was for megaman battle net, except that was totally canon). You can see the main info on the project here here (since if I just copy-pasted it here, it'd be too big and unorganized) Personally, I'm excited to be working on this project and I'm sure you'll have fun with it when its done!

Though the topic is locked there, we are still working on this game. We got two new programmers to help with the engine (dolkar in particular doing most of the current work :P), and the engine is going well. I'll be helping out with coding (specifically, the battle system) after I finish up and learn fully from this python book I'm reading, which I'm pretty close to finishing. I don't make progress so fast though, since I've got some other goals and I focus on programming for one week per three weeks.  :ohdear:

We've also got our composers making more music or revamping the soundtrack (you can see some of it here), we got our designers still making cool new ideas....heck, I'd say everyone still on the team is doing their part.

Currently, we could use some more musicians, programmers, as well as spriters who can sprite either tilesets, psi animations, or normal stuff like landscapes.

I'll keep you guys updated with cool stuff and news. I think I can convince Recdra, J-machine, and Isaiah to let me show some of the currently-team-only music :)