Author Topic: I ask of you, are you my master's father? Fate/Zero thread!  (Read 75237 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: I ask of you, are you my master's father? Fate/Zero thread!
« Reply #210 on: December 27, 2011, 06:46:10 PM »
Until it's said otherwise, I prefer to think
Spoiler:
Caster is summoning Dagon
. It's more fun that way. I'm also terribly amused that someone has finally looked up history on their servant.

And as I said, Ryuunosuke and Caster has the best relationship ever. I think caster might be the only servant who really gave enough shits about his master to let himself be swayed by his master. I don't think even Saber respected Emiya that much; rather Emiya and she just happened to agree on a lot of things.

Also I am really going to be interested for them to explain how Emiya and the rest didn't know about
Spoiler:
Rl'yeh opening up in the middle of the city.
You'd think that this sort of thing would make national news. You'd think that Issei or Taiga would have made some mention of that over dinner, in their usual styles.

Also also: I really hope Taiga cameos somewhere. =[

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #211 on: December 28, 2011, 06:59:33 AM »
saw episode.

went O_o

Don't lynch me.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #212 on: January 02, 2012, 02:38:43 PM »
something called Fate/Prototype just popped up, apparently about yaoi-Fate Stay Night, female shirou and stuff like that....

lol whut
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #213 on: January 02, 2012, 04:08:13 PM »
...I pointed that out on the general anime thread... >.>

And I'm super-psyched for it, too!  Now if only there was a sub of it (that wasn't so godawful it made me quit after less than a minute >.<).
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"