Author Topic: gtbot's stuff - Medicine Melancholy Player and Practice Player 1.2 Updates  (Read 33501 times)

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
Still taking requests (some may take longer than others)

Medicine Melancholy player, and Practice Player download link. (Video)

A Medicine player! Her bomb will deteriorate bullets, causing them to slow and shrink, eventually being deleted as well. Spread Type.

The practice player (which also uses Medicine as the base), will allow you to play scripts without ever completely dying, and with infinite bombs. Damage is slightly higher than the regular Medicine, invincibility is lowered dramatically, and the bomb is slightly shorter. You will be downed if you are struck in quick succession. You can disable this completely by setting NeverDie = true inside the PracticeP.txt file. You can find this value near the top of the script.

For both scripts, you can lower the vertex count of the poison fields if you encounter lag with them, OR change the vertex based shapes into simple square images. You can find these variables near the top of the script.

1.2 Update Changes:
   Accidentally left in some pretty bad bugs in 1.1, they are fixed now.

1.1 Update Changes:
Both:
Both player variants were affected by the changes, but the practice player was generally affected more negatively than the regular one.
   - Increased overall shot power
      - The damage of the minidolls' shots will now ramp up to 30%/25% (Normal/Practice) bonus damage at further distances
      - Medicine's shots will ramp up to 45%/40% (Normal/Practice) bonus damage
   - Bomb changes:
       - Added an option to have sprite based poison fields (instead of only vertex based)
      - If an enemy can be killed with just 1000 damage, including resistances, they will die to the poison.
         - Will NOT deal damage unless they have 1000 health remaining, resistances including
         - Does not affect the boss at all
      - Poison fields last longer
      - Less poison fields are spawned during a bomb
      - Invincibility duration decreased
      - The first and last poison fields spawn directly on Medicine, and don't move
   Bugfixes:
      - Fixed a bug where picking up a life or bomb item would cause an error

Practice Player:
   - Respawn invincibility lowered
   - Stats data will remain on screen for longer
   - Counterbombing enabled
   - Counterbombs will now count as their own statistic, instead of counting as a death and bomb.
   - Added stage functionality
      - If there are no shootable enemies on the field, it will display your stats
   - Slightly changed how the inspirational phrases were displayed
   Bugfixes:
      - Fixed a bug where a full death didn't count towards deaths

now this is the last edit i swear

------ Projects -
Double Spoiler and Independent Aya Player 0.8 (Video)

------Downloads (Players) -

Medicine Melancholy Player, and Practice Player
Medicine Melancholy and Practice Player (Video)

SONIC HEDGEHOG
Sonic the Hedgehog download (Video)

Ten Desires Youmu
TD Youmu Download (Video)

Eientei Team - Reisen and Tewi Player team
Eientei Team Download (Video)

Time Manipulator Sakuya (B)
Sakuya B Download (Video)

Arbiter Team - Komachi and Shikieiki Player Team
Arbiter Team 1.5 Download link (Video of 1.0)

Perfect Freeze Cirno (12.8 Cirno) (Video of Cirno 1.0)
Cirno Player 1.3
CirnoA.txt 1.3.5 patch

(Outdated player scripts)
Star Spread Type - Marisa A download - (Version 1.2) (Video)
http://www.mediafire.com/?i7ipi46i0ouoozp

Time Sign-Unique Type - Sakuya A download - (Version 1.1)  (Video)
http://www.mediafire.com/?49onqkdbj467ns5

------Downloads (Boss Battles) -
Mamizou Battle
Mamizou Battle Download (Video) (Version 1.0)

Marisa Battle Download - (Version 1.1) (Outdated) (Video)
http://www.mediafire.com/?m0eib0ixuc9bhcx
=====
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 01:46:50 AM by gtbot »

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
Re: gtbot's Danmakufu ph3 Scripts - 12.8-Styled Cirno Player and Marisa Battle
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 04:50:29 AM »
I'll download this one later.

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 03:48:35 PM »
Nice Cirno player. Although compared to the one in-game, there are three things wrong except the things you mentioned.

1. The Ice Barrier charges faster when shooting on an enemy.

2. The Ice Barrier damages enemies when it breaks.

3. The Perfect Freeze only freezes once, while your version continues to freeze until the ice breaks.

I'm not sure how easy it would be to add these three but it would make it even more accurate to the one in-game.

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 04:43:22 PM »
Right. Also, it might be a bit obvious, but I don't think you would want to use Cirno on scripts like these.

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 08:24:23 PM »
Right. Also, it might be a bit obvious, but I don't think you would want to use Cirno on scripts like these.

Ever tried the ultra patch for Fairy Wars? That lagged sooo much!

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 09:46:39 PM »
Ever tried the ultra patch for Fairy Wars? That lagged sooo much!
I have the patch.
Marisa now lags more than ever.

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2011, 10:09:33 PM »
Nice Cirno player. Although compared to the one in-game, there are three things wrong except the things you mentioned.

1. The Ice Barrier charges faster when shooting on an enemy.

2. The Ice Barrier damages enemies when it breaks.

3. The Perfect Freeze only freezes once, while your version continues to freeze until the ice breaks.

I'm not sure how easy it would be to add these three but it would make it even more accurate to the one in-game.

1. As of this version, Ice Barrier only charges if the enemy itself sets a commondata, which Cirno will then add. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I would be able to make it charge upon hitting enemies except bosses in a scene. I could make it passively charge faster if this support isn't added, though.

2. This is possible, I just don't know how much damage I should do, seeing as scripts could have an enemy at 100 hp with a 1% ratio of damage, or an enemy at 10000 hp with 100% ratio of damage, and I don't believe there's a way to obtain the ratio information. Instead of dealing set damage, I could just make it deal 1/32th of the current health, but this would make the damage vary extremely, and the only other idea I have besides commondata is having the damage dealt as a spell, which now that I think about it wouldn't be too bad.

3. I'm not sure what this means, because in 12.8 they still continue to freeze more bullets after Perfect Freeze until the ice breaks, although in 12.8 the bomb is shorter and the freeze doesn't last as long, which I suppose I will change to reflect in Cirno 1.1

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 03:41:54 PM »
3. I'm not sure what this means, because in 12.8 they still continue to freeze more bullets after Perfect Freeze until the ice breaks, although in 12.8 the bomb is shorter and the freeze doesn't last as long, which I suppose I will change to reflect in Cirno 1.1

Just remembered it's only the fireballs that only freezes once.

J.O.B

• YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 03:53:10 PM »
2. This is possible, I just don't know how much damage I should do, seeing as scripts could have an enemy at 100 hp with a 1% ratio of damage, or an enemy at 10000 hp with 100% ratio of damage, and I don't believe there's a way to obtain the ratio information. Instead of dealing set damage, I could just make it deal 1/32th of the current health, but this would make the damage vary extremely, and the only other idea I have besides commondata is having the damage dealt as a spell, which now that I think about it wouldn't be too bad.
You could try making so that each ice block deals a set amount of damage. e.g I froze 37 bullets around the boss. With each frozen bullet dealing about 1/32th of the bosses original health. Something along the lines of each block deals a set amount of damage.

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2011, 07:06:07 PM »
Just remembered it's only the fireballs that only freezes once.
Ah, I see now, I never noticed this. Will add in the next version.

You could try making so that each ice block deals a set amount of damage. e.g I froze 37 bullets around the boss. With each frozen bullet dealing about 1/32th of the bosses original health. Something along the lines of each block deals a set amount of damage.
I'll try this out, as it's possible to get the original health of the boss, and add a maximum damage cap of 1/8th the original health, but for normal enemies I suppose can just be 1/28th of the health when the ice breaks, so 28 ice blocks will equal death.

On a side note, I noticed a graphic error when freezing larger bullets, so this is fixed for the next version.
(If you want it fixed now you can go into the script and change line 827 from "let size = -64;" to "let size = -20;")

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
Re: gtbot's Danmakufu ph3 Scripts - Marisa Battle 1.0 (10/4)
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 03:24:36 AM »
Added in Marisa Battle 1.0 to the main post, video will come soon after Youtube leaves out of it's Read-Only mode (this is the first time I've seen that).

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2011, 04:41:28 AM »
Hmm.
The last last spell seems to lag (31.xx FPS) for me. Does anoyone else get this?

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2011, 10:14:43 AM »
Which spell, Master Spark or the last bonus spell?

Edit: I'm assuming the last bonus spell, since that one is a train wreck in terms of how I coded it.

Here's a patch for it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cmq69m13zz1k4pk

There shouldn't be any more lag, but do tell if you experience some.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 10:51:02 AM by gtbot »

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
Added in Cirno 1.1 to the main post, including several details about it.

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
Re: gtbot's Danmakufu ph3 Scripts - Komachi+Shikieiki player team (10/10)
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2011, 10:51:28 PM »
Updated the main post to include Komachi and Shikieiki player script.

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2011, 08:29:15 PM »
Shikieiki's bomb can really break some spell cards as it deletes even spell resistant bullets. I don't know if it is fixable but it would be really good if it is as it is a really nice player team.

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2011, 03:58:05 AM »
Shikieiki's bomb can really break some spell cards as it deletes even spell resistant bullets. I don't know if it is fixable but it would be really good if it is as it is a really nice player team.
Oh man, I hadn't thought of that. Thanks for pointing that out.

Here's a patched version: link
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 12:50:48 PM by gtbot »

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
Re: gtbot's ph3 Scripts - Arbiter Team, Cirno Update (3/11)
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2012, 05:37:22 PM »
Updates to Arbiter Team and Cirno; first post has information + downloads

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
Re: gtbot's ph3 Scripts - Double Spoiler Engine and Aya Player (v0.8) (8/22)
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2012, 11:25:05 PM »
Added Double Spoiler 0.8 and Photographer Aya 0.8 to the main post, which has the details.
I also don't have any videos because fraps is acting very unusual.

You may also download the link here.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 11:37:00 PM by gtbot »

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2012, 01:14:31 PM »
I'm lazy to download the game to see You could make a video to call more attention of the people about your scripts :P
My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2012, 01:50:53 PM »
I actually always accompany a video with my scripts, the only problem this time was that Fraps was recording at a really bugged up rate that ranged from 10-60FPS, even in the menu. I fixed this and uploaded a video but forgot to update the thread  :X

Video

Original Post edit:

Presenting Double Spoiler Engine 0.8! I thought I wouldn't release something that isn't completely finished, but if I don't give something I'll probably never get around to finishing it. Part of the reason I'm releasing it now is also for suggestions, inconsistencies, glitches, exploits, etc. I believe I'm going to make a Stage and Package variant of the DS menu, although I have not fully decided yet. From 0.8 to 1.0, your double spoiler scripts will most likely not have to be modified, or if it will it probably won't be modified much. As of now, lasers are partially supported but not fully. They will register as bullets but only if the "head" of the laser is in the camera frame. This will be fixed. Curved lasers may be added too if I figure out how their math works (no guarantees).

And accompanying the engine, is AyaP.txt, the companion (and required player) for Double Spoiler scripts. Photographer Aya, however, is not limited to double spoiler scripts. On non double spoiler scripts, you may use the C key (or user1 key) to fire small bullets to pellet the enemy with while your camera charges up (cannot wind up camera and shoot at the same time). Aya's camera will deal a flat 2250 damage (before damage modifiers) to any enemies inside the camera, and will also destroy bullets.

If you find any bugs I'm not aware of, please inform me about them
Things I'm currently aware of in Double Spoiler Engine 0.8 and DS Aya 0.8, in order of importance (all should be fixed in 1.0 though):
 - Camera will occasionally spaz and cover the whole screen or a large radius, seems to occur when there are multiple enemies
 - Lasers are not completely supported
 - Photos do not fade at the edge
 - Taking a photo is not visually the same as in Double Spoiler
 - The Camera will occasionally pop out instead of going to Aya when charging after respawning
 - After taking a successful photo, the speed and size may not properly scale in a visually pleasing way

Download the engine and Aya player (And here is a video)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 08:48:16 PM by gtbot »

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2012, 05:21:49 PM »
Nice job, it looks pretty good, when I beat the StB and the DS I'll try it :)

And that spellcard idea is pretty creative too.
My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2012, 09:13:24 PM »
Nice job, it looks pretty good, when I beat the StB and the DS I'll try it :)
Thanks, I'm still kinda working on it though, but its almost complete aside for some graphical appearances, scoring, and the menu.
And that spellcard idea is pretty creative too.
I actually made it identical to a spell she already had, just modified it a bit
---

Original Post edit:

I believe I may create a new player each week starting from now until I run out of ideas, this is the first player.

Updated to 1.1
Fixed some bugs regarding the bomb
Added two new gauge types, "Bar" and "Percent", also redid the "Stopwatch" gauge.
(You may change gauge types by opening the SakuyaB.txt file and changing the variable "UseTimerGauge" which is located near the top)

New Player, Sakuya B. (Video) Download.

This player's main gimmick is the Time Gauge, which when filled (which fills naturally at around 43 seconds). When activated using the C key (user 1 key), it will cast Private Square, and remove any time ailments that Sakuya may be affected by (with supporting "PlayerTimeSync" scripts), however, bombing while Private Square is active will turn it off for the duration of the bomb, and the remaining Time that was left will be restored.

There are also some common area datas that I put together to manipulate the player, you may find the list and descriptions inside the SakuyaB.txt file.

also i purposefully made the counter bomb 500 damage weaker on purpose
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 04:50:44 PM by gtbot »

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
Re: gtbot's ph3 Scripts - Reisen+Tewi Player Team (9/9)
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2012, 05:46:36 PM »
Updated the original post to contain information regarding the second weekly player, Eientei Team.

---

Original Post edit:

I believe I may halt next weeks' player in exchange to work on my upcoming boss script, although I may or may not end up doing it throughout the weekdays instead.

Reisen and Tewi Player team (Video)

Has 4 unique bombs; homing shot type

Reisen may use the C key when her crimson bar is filled to triplicate herself, effectively tripling damage. You may also bomb while under this effect (although the bomb isn't exactly tripled damage). This ex attack lasts for 60 seconds idling, 15 seconds shooting, and around 5 seconds shooting and bombing.
Tewi may use the C key when her violet bar is filled to summon friendly rabbits to destroy simple bullets. These fairies die in 2 hits, and shoot alongside you. They also count towards your graze (to a lesser effect). This ex attack last for about 4 seconds, generally destroying most bullets in the game field.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 05:26:08 PM by gtbot »

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2012, 05:32:43 PM »
Updated the original post to include a new boss battle, Mamizou Futatsuiwa.

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2012, 07:10:30 PM »
Updated the original post to include a new boss battle, Mamizou Futatsuiwa.
That doesn't works for me (line 824 in S_System.txt)...

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
Re: gtbot's ph3 Scripts - Mamizou Battle (10/7)
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2012, 07:20:22 PM »
That doesn't works for me (line 824 in S_System.txt)...

Make sure you have the latest version of Danmakufu.
(That error is caused because I'm using a function that was made available in  .0 pre5)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 07:21:56 PM by gtbot »

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2012, 10:42:02 AM »
But I was actually using beta 6.

EDIY: I have the problem with the same file in the beta 5. Though, it's line 818 that is making trouble now.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 10:45:34 AM by Danmakuer »

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2012, 11:26:32 AM »
But I was actually using beta 6.

EDIY: I have the problem with the same file in the beta 5. Though, it's line 818 that is making trouble now.

Danmakufu no longer uses the beta tag, and uses [.0] as of now. It's on [.0 pre7] right now.
http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-Oakland/9951/pre/th_dnh_ph3.html

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
Re: gtbot's ph3 Scripts - Taking Requests
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2012, 03:49:11 PM »
Now taking requests to hopefully generate more interest in ph3 since I have lots of free time this week. Copy and pasted from the original post edit:

Going to have tons of free time this week, so I will be casually taking requests for any player/script/library that you may want. PM me or post in this thread (ph3 only) (however, i may or may not do your request, depends on how difficult it may be, but do not let that shy you away from asking anyway). For Players/boss battles, you must provide me with sprites/sounds/other (if original content) and full details of any number of bombs/shot types/team members/spells/etc.;  if you pitch only the idea of making it but not the details, i may do it, but i will only give you a small nod for the idea

(just for reference im currently working on a nether (youmu, yuyuko, maybe yukari too), prismriver team players, and a chireiden boss battle)

I'm doing this to generate a little more interest in ph3, by porting over 0.12m scripts or creating scripts; I'm also willing to help out with your own scripts rather than for me to create it if you'd prefer that.

Additionally, I have a huge collection of random tasks/functions in my latest boss battle (Mamizou), including a cutin and concentration functions. I'm totally ok with anyone using it or editing it, it can be found in \ds_system\SpellFunctions.txt; I'll provide an explanation of each task/function in detail soon (but for now, most of the argument names are highly self explanatory). There's also a sort of Ten Desires esque system (timer, hp bar), you may use that too (although the hp bar is horribly unoptimized).