Author Topic: The New Generation (Story) (May contain TD spoilers)  (Read 91981 times)

Re: The New Generation (Story) (May contain TD spoilers)
« Reply #390 on: October 26, 2011, 07:06:59 AM »
(((real life < internet

fake edith: oh wait wrong ascii, more time for YJ to do his posts on his rpg  :derp: )))
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 02:21:02 PM by German Flower Youkai »

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #391 on: October 26, 2011, 08:08:16 AM »
That's just how life is, shit happens.
I just make it a policy to not let it get in my way too much, because that's just how I live.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Reisen-tanith

• White Wolf of the West
  • Must not use military vehicles to ?Squish? things.
« Reply #392 on: October 26, 2011, 01:22:37 PM »
"Really, the Outside world huh?" Aref said; a disctinct comparison of a magpie came to mind.
"So when do we begin the hunt-patrol I mean, sorry instincts still here."
There are 2 items I believe can solve any problem
1. The Doctor's sonic screw driver
2. Marisa's 8 trigrams reactor

Aya Squawkermaru

• "You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war." - William Hearst
  • Relevant quote is relevant.
« Reply #393 on: October 27, 2011, 08:22:16 PM »
(OOC: Okay, here's the first batch. I have to go to the dentist pretty soon, so I need to get ready and such. I'll finish when I get back.)

Sour and GuardianTempest

Shou grinned. ?You underestimate them. Nazrin may not be incredibly strong, but she's a tactical genius. Not only that, but Byakuren is incredibly strong, stronger than even me. Besides, they have Murasa, Ichirin and Kyouko with them. I'm sure they'll be fine. What's the worst thing that could happen?? Her voice was calming, and without any uncertainty.

The human village was now in sigh for the two from the skies, and Heal was not far behind.

Crow Cakes

?...which is how I- hm? What is it?? Koishi turned to Chiseki. ?...You're having trouble with the city and the third eye thing, aren't you? This is why I was a bit concerned...? She then blinked as Chiseki beamed. ?...What is it??

Sonae

?From what I understand, it is quite large,? Futo said.

Keine sighed at the constant questions. ?They're Youkai. I'm not going to explain every single noun like this right now, I'm sorry. There will be time for that later.? At that point, something strange trailed across the sky. A bright, blue line. Keine blinked, and turned to Futo and Sayuri. ?Stay here. It's probably nothing, but I don't want people wandering off only to get attacked.?

Berzul

There was silence for a few seconds. Finally, Yuyuko spoke up. ?How long were you eavesdropping, child??

Marokuu and Hanzo

Utsuho nodded. ?Got it.? She held out the control rod before her, and began firing off shots. They were relatively small at this point (for Utsuho's standards), hopefully enough to just incapacitate the kappa.

Nitori grinned, as her extending arms intercepted the shots. The arms were blackened, though not destroyed. Momiji followed up with an overhead slash, which Nitori blocked with a few undamaged arms. At this point, eight of them were coming out of her backpack. Momiji was now on the defense; she was constantly blocking attacks from the arms, being pushed back from the kappa. Utsuho was not faring much better. It was all she could do to slow the arms with her shots in order to dodge them. ?This isn't getting us anywhere...? she said ?Honestly, why does she have so many arms in that thing??

---

The Water Hina held up another card of water, her lips moving once more. Rows of bullets fired out in a circle, then from the sides. The fake Hina was spinning the whole time.

(OOC: Don't worry, more interesting stuff will happen on this front soon. Speaking ofm Hanzo wasn't updated here because he told me that he was just waiting on me to update the other two parts of the battle, not his own. Or at least, that's how I interpreted it. Please let me know if I'm wrong.)

« Reply #394 on: October 28, 2011, 01:41:12 AM »
OOC: Now I'm stumped.

"Nothing," Chiseki lied, her unnaturally happy smile staying for a while before fading back to a normal smile.

With the bulk of foreign thoughts toned down, her mind experienced relief. She could hear the loud hustle and bustle of the city, no longer obstructed by her third eye's collection of thoughts. Truth to be told, the city appeared happier and more interesting than what its consciousnesses reflected.

This short moment was cut when Chiseki thought again on what to do since she had literally heard none of Koishi's words. The satori did not deny herself the urge to break into a sweat as she pondered on whether to just tell Koishi that she hadn't listened at all or to do it subtly.

Come to think of it, what was Koishi explaining now, or, more appropriately, what did she just explain? It sounded like something about herself, maybe, because she was talking about herself. But the younger one wasn't so sure about her guess. She just hoped it wasn't terribly important.

"Are all these people the only type that live here?" she asked, pointing to the horned denizens that littered the grounds. Chiseki hadn't seen someone in this city that was different; if there were, then none of them caught her eye. She just had to notice the horns.

So Chiseki learned how to lie, be embarrased, be anxious, and how to save face, all at once.

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #395 on: October 28, 2011, 04:36:26 AM »
Dorakyura

Yuugi nodded, then pondered the question. ?Well, I guess it would usually mean that you lose, if both parties started off playing by the rules. There are exceptions where undodgeable danmaku is allowed, though not often.? She stopped, then looked at Hilde. ?So, where were you looking to go, anyway??

XinXin and MFZBdude

Koakuma led Mikan through the mansion; as well as Mikan may have remembered her previous tour, the place was still quite large and unfamiliar.

---

Cirno grinned, and knocked on the door.

---

They were passing through the front room, as a knock on the door was heard. Mikan went to open the door, to see a gang of children. ?Hey! Who's this girl?? The one with blue hair called out, as Koakuma walked over.

Reisen-tanith

Kotohime grinned, as she opened the door out of the mansion. ?Now. The human village is not far.? Indeed, a small village could be seen nearby; it was the same village from the night before. ?Most of the patrol happens in the village, but I go out of my way if I hear or see something suspicious. Like you last night, for instance.? She started walking towards the village.

Crow Cakes

Koishi hesitated then shrugged as they resumed walking. ?It's mostly Oni around here. We get Kasha in other parts of the city, as well as some other Youkai in the outskirts, but most of the city's residents are Oni.?

?Oh? Another Satori??

The two turned to see a blonde-haired girl with green eyes staring at them, a basket hung over her arm. She nodded politely to Koishi. ?I thought one mind-reader was enough.?

Koishi scratched behind her head, nervously. ?Come on, don't be like that...?

The girl sighed. ?Excuse me for not liking it when people pry into my thoughts.?

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #396 on: October 28, 2011, 05:15:49 AM »
"I... just came, I didn't hear nothing!" Still, Yoshiko refuses to rise her head.

« Reply #397 on: October 28, 2011, 06:37:54 AM »
Chiseki's third eye instinctively trained itself on the green-eyed girl, although the satori herself did not want that to happen. Before she could make sense of any of the new thoughts, she focused the third eye back to Koishi. If the girl said she didn't want her mind getting read, then the newborn wouldn't read it.

"Nice to meet you," she greeted, "I'm Chiseki."

As she looked at the green-eyes, her third eye, just like any other body part that would be restrained, revolted against her control and desparately tried to wrench itself away from Koishi's unreadable mind to the green-eyes' thoughts. All it managed was to make the unintelligible whispers from her a little clearer, but not loud enough for Chiseki to hear.

There was one thing she could make out from the tone of the grumbling thoughts: green-eyes was surprised and unhappy.

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #398 on: October 28, 2011, 06:59:05 AM »
Arasoi turned around once more, only to see the faeries gone. Sighing, he turned back to Mima and Marisa. Taking a quick seat on a nearby chair, he leaned back and sighed once more, his hands gripping whatever they could hold. Arasoi gripped onto something fairly hard, and he instinctively brought it closer to his face. Oh yes, that wooden stick from the messy room with rice crackers. He spun it in his hand, before facing Mima.

"Yeah. So we're going to town tomorrow, and we're seeing Suika tomorrow. Great. But what do we do now?" Arasoi slumped back more on his chair.

(SHORT POST BECAUSE TEXTWALL)

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

« Reply #399 on: October 28, 2011, 07:15:05 AM »
Minako blinks a couple times. "Byakuren holds more power than you? But she seems so... unassuming. She doesn't carry herself like you do, Shou, you're strong. I knew that the minute I saw you. I mean, I could tell Byakuren was the head of the herd, but I had you figured for the one to guard the roost before the others. First and best line of defense."
The pegasus-turned-youkai pauses, then seeking back through her memory as best as she can. She tries to recall if she'd ever seen a female pegasus hold that role in the wild. They defend their young the fiercest, certainly, but the home.... The memories elude her.
"Tell me more about the other two, Ichirin and Murasa." Minako asks her senior companion. "I haven't met them yet. Are they the males of the roost?"

OOC: Is Nue a member of the Myoren crew as well, or does she simply hang around and try not to let Byakuren straighten out her act?

GuardianTempest

• Adorably Awkward Android
« Reply #400 on: October 28, 2011, 07:38:21 AM »
Heal continues to jog after the two in a brisk pace, not far behind yet not exhausting her stamina. "The village...hmmm....are the first lord's children still residing there? Ah...what wonder."

[OOC: Short one, again.]

Marokuu

• Maru~ Maru~
  • Lurk~ Lurk~
« Reply #401 on: October 28, 2011, 01:26:55 PM »
"Tch" Momiji was too busy keeping the arms a sword's length away from herself to respond properly. She broke loose and attempted to close in on Nitori again, only to be intercepted by another arm coming in from her left and forcing her to block with her shield. "This isn't working, it's like trying to wrestle an octopus."

She beat away the arm with her shield, managing to turn around just as the previous arms caught up to her, forcing her to start swinging wildly to keep them away from her again.

"Aww, are you having problems Momiji?" Nitori's tone was condescending, almost mocking. "I guess the guard dog of the mountain is all bark no bite huh?" The missile launchers got ready for another shot.

"Raven!" Momiji dashed away from the arms and the kappa, trying to put more distance between them as two missiles whizzed past her head and obliterated a couple of trees. "Okay forget about the collateral damage, it's time to bring out the proper spellcards." She glanced at Utsuho as she pulled out one of her own cards. "Aya did a report on you, your cards rely on mostly brute force correct?" She put her card between her teeth to keep her arms free until she could use it. "Try to do something that bypasses her defenses instead of breaking through them, I'll try to keep her busy, my cards won't do any good at this range either way"

She glanced a Utsuho again. "Do try not to hit me."She finished Just as all of the mechanical arms came rushing towards them. Momiji dove to meet them while swinging her sword in a wide arc, releasing a thick spray of danmaku that the arms took head on. The barrage managed to slow them enough for her to properly block them, even managing to sever the top of one arm but she was soon surrounded by them once again, forcing her to use both her shield, sword and danmaku to avoid getting torn to pieces.

"You'd better make use of this opportunity raven." She thought as she beat away one arm just to have another one sneak through and slash her across the cheek.

Ohuku saw the first row of bullets form and instantly dove for a gap between them in an attempt to pass by it and attack the Hina clone from up close. When the other rows started forming and intersecting with each other, cutting in front of her path she spun around and tried to figure out what was going on.

The last pattern had originated from Hina and then collapsed, and then Ohuku hadn't paid a lot of attention to it. What Ohuku saw now was just flat out confusing to her. The bullets were appearing from out of nowhere, as if they were coming out of some sort of invisible path that she could not see. Ohuku tried to dive closer to the ground to get away from where the bullets were appearing but they seemed to follow her, keeping her surrounded, waiting for her to make a wrong dodge.

"Stupid. Dumb. Gaack. Bullets!" She let out a new frustrated noise every time a bullet almost hit her or flew through her hair. Suddenly the two missiles launched by Nitori impacted the trees, Sending out a shock-wave that crashed through both of the combatants. Ohuku's coat caught the air displaced by the explosion, sending her fluttering through several bullets like a leaf in the wind while the watery Hina started rippling violently, almost making it lose its form and causing the pattern to dissolve into ordinary drops of water.

Ohuku spun to a halt a fair bit away from the disturbed water image and shook her head before getting her bearings again. "Uugh, my ears are ringing." She was muttering now, no longer feeling excited nor amused, she just wanted to get rid of this thing and help Momiji. She swung her arms outwards, causing her coat to flow out around her. She then forcefully brought them down, propelling herself upwards and into a loop before diving back down towards the water clone, gathering up the energy for a point blank shot, her hair taking on a ghostly sheen once again.
My first attempt at storywriting, looking for critique

Avatar schizophrenia? I don't know what you're talking about.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #402 on: October 28, 2011, 02:05:59 PM »
"I... just came, I didn't hear nothing!" Still, Yoshiko refuses to rise her head.

>I...Just came..." <--- Fixed

Obby

[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Marokuu

• Maru~ Maru~
  • Lurk~ Lurk~
« Reply #403 on: October 28, 2011, 02:08:34 PM »

Obby
Thank god I wasn't the only one that noticed this, I've been giggling immaturely every time I read that. :V
My first attempt at storywriting, looking for critique

Avatar schizophrenia? I don't know what you're talking about.

« Reply #404 on: October 28, 2011, 03:11:03 PM »

Obby

(((the dots made this even funnier  :D )))

Reisen-tanith

• White Wolf of the West
  • Must not use military vehicles to ?Squish? things.
« Reply #405 on: October 28, 2011, 04:34:40 PM »
"huh I thought I was discret enough... must have been the chickens." Aref mused at the top of the stairs heading down after the princess. "So what exactly are we looking out for?" the wolf asked "thiefs youkai the like?"
There are 2 items I believe can solve any problem
1. The Doctor's sonic screw driver
2. Marisa's 8 trigrams reactor

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #406 on: October 28, 2011, 09:50:12 PM »
(OOC: Grow up already.

Berzul

All was silent for a few seconds. Yuyuko seemed to be mulling something over. Finally, she smiled. ?'Kay.?

Youmu looked at her, surprised. ?That's it?! She was eavesdropping, and you're going to let her off like that??

?Well, she didn't hear anything important, I'm sure. Even if she did, it was inevitable, since she's going with you,? Yuyuko replied. She then lifted Yoshiko's face to meet her own, and any trace of a smile vanished from her face. ?Of course, if you tell anyone about this, I'll have to eat you. Okay?? The smile returned, she turned back to Youmu, and clapped her hands together to change the subject. ?Well! Youmu, go get our friend some tea, would you??

Youmu sighed, but nodded. ?Yes, Ma'am.? She turned, and left the room.

Crow Cakes

The girl shifted uncomfortably as Chiseki's third eye tried to face her. ?Parsee Mizuhashi. Well, I really should get back to guarding the bridge, I was just doing some shopping...?

Koishi fixed her third eye on Parsee. ?...Stop.? She walked up to the girl, and their eyes locked. They stood still, as if locked in a mental battle. Finally, Parsee turned and left. Koishi turned back to Chiseki. ?We have to tell Satori. There's no time to explain here.? She sped off down the street, expecting Chiseki to follow behind.

Youkai Jesus

Mima shrugged. ?We could always show you around Gensokyo, I suppose. It's a pretty laid-back place, but there's a lot to it.?

Marisa sighed. ?Too bad there's no incident going on right now. Those are always fun.?

?Things have been pretty quiet lately. More quiet than usual, to be honest,? Mima mused.

Sour and GuardianTempest

Shou nodded. ?She's a fair bit more powerful than me. She just doesn't let it show as much. I mean, I'm the avatar of Vaisravana, so it stands to reason I'd appear to be powerful.? They flew silently for a few seconds, before Minako asked another question. Shou burst out laughing. ?Murasa and Ichirin are both females. The only male in the temple is Unzan, and he's a nyuudou. Ichirin is another follower of Vaisravana, and Murasa is the captain of the Palanquin.?

She then looked down at Heal. ?We're almost there. Enter the village with us, but keep your distance. You'll be much easier to spot on land.?

(OOC: Nue just hangs around the temple, she's not really a member of the crew.)

Marokuu

Utsuho nodded, and pulled out a card. ?Geothermal: Nuclear Blaze Geyser.? A series of geysers sprung out of the ground, shooting forward at the kappa. Nitori was too busy focusing on Momiji to notice the, and was flung up into the air. Utsuho flew up to meet her. ?Crow Sign: Yatagarasu Dive!? She brought Nitori forward and down to the ground. Utusho landed near bye, and dusted her hands off on each other. ?That should do i-?

Nitori slowly stood to her feet. She was grinning again, and swayed, shifting her weight between her feet. ?Nuclear energy... really is something... isn't it?? She grinned, and looked at the nearby river. ?Let's see how well it works underwater!? Water began flying up and out of the river, until there was a large conglomeration of it floating behind Nitori. Fish could be seen swimming inside it. High-pressure pillars of water began shooting out of it, towards Momiji and Utsuho.

---

The water clone looked up at Ohuku. It seemed to be smiling. Suddenly, it broke apart; water was everywhere, floating around. It began surrounding Ohuku, before every single part began firing off amulets of water at the Jellyfish. Amulets were constantly fired at her, the water forming a frantic dome.

Reisen-tanith

Kotohime nodded. ?Most Youkai around her don't give us much trouble, it's the wild ones that are problematic. Basically, if somebody who isn't a little kid is being bad, we explain why, then make them stop.? They were now at the outskirts of the village.

« Reply #407 on: October 29, 2011, 01:07:40 AM »
"No males of flesh?" This puzzles Minako slightly. Shou and Byakuren, at least, seemed of age to have attracted the eye of a mate. Byakuren especially, no slight against Shou. She tries to put that thought out of her mind as they approach the village, to start keeping an eye out for her prey-QUARRY, Minako reminds herself sharply. They're not here to fight, only observe. Unless needs be. She flicks her spear out and around a few times, to check its performance in midflight as opposed to on the ground. Satisfied that the difference isn't too profound, she then returns to her curiousity.

"Then, none of you have mates? Or, have you mated amongst yourselves?"

« Reply #408 on: October 29, 2011, 01:20:31 AM »
Hilde grined with a chuckle. "When others break the rules, then I will too." She was looking around and searched the area before turning back to Yuugi. "Well, I was looking for you first, I wanted to thank you for yesterday... but since you found me already, there was no need for that anymore. And now I wanted to see Satori. I guess this is the city council? Satori should be here somewhere but I haven't seen her yet."

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #409 on: October 29, 2011, 07:08:54 AM »
When hearing Yuyuko would do such a thing Yoshiko was terrified with the news, not knowing to take it as a joke or serious. But she thought some explanations should be in order She rase her head and began to speak.

"Yuyuko-sama, I do not remember why I ended up in the netherworld, or what I was trying to do, but I... I just wanted someone... I do not know about my relatives, or anyone here in the Netherworld, so I have really nowhere to go. I hope I am not a bother to you and Youmu-san."

She added then "I really did not want to eavesdropping, it just happen. I wanted to stay with Youmu-san, that's all..." And then she changed her voice to more calm, as she was whispering. "Yuyuko-sama, thank you."

Yoshiko became somewhat relieved knowing that Yuyuko-sama would accept her presence, even if it did not start that well. At this moment she enjoyed the pleasure of a warm household, something she was familiar with, but just realised now. She wanted for this moment to never end, but she knew that she must leave soon, thus it made her a little sad, even though her presence might been a little exaggeration of their hospitality.

« Reply #410 on: October 29, 2011, 01:34:12 PM »
"Tell her-" Chiseki cut her own question off, regretting not reading Parsee's mind. Whatever Koishi found out, she wouldn't know until later.

She was obligated to run after Koishi, or she would be drowned again in a torrent of thoughts. Voices in her head fluctuated as she ran, turning into a mix-mash of words. They only hurt when they got too loud.

"What's in Parsee?" she shouted, trying to make her question heard amidst the ruckus of the Ancient City.

OOC EDIT: Oh my goodness totally wrong adjective sorry sorry sorry sorry-
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 01:36:41 PM by Crow Cakes »

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #411 on: October 29, 2011, 04:05:21 PM »
"Quiet. Gensokyo? Well, this place is peaceful when compared to Makai. I guess since it's "quiet", it's... Even better?" Arasoi thought out loud, slumping on the chair. After a moment or two of twirling the wooden stick in his hands, Arasoi stood up.

"Go around Gensokyo? Sure. Let's go somewhere with people, then." Arasoi felt a little lightning through his veins.

(Very short post being EoG is finally updated and I'M TOO TIRED TO MAKE A 7-LINE POST.)

« Reply #412 on: October 30, 2011, 02:51:39 AM »
As Keine spoke, Sayuri turned her eyes from the rising ash to the history teacher. She listened intently, remaining silent until Keine paused. As the woman looked toward the sky, Sayuri's gaze followed. Questions immediately flooded her mind. What was that? Was it dangerous? Where'd it come from? And where was it going? Sayuri's eyes remained fixated on the blue object. She barely noticed when Keine had resumed speaking. As Keine watched the object intently,  Sayuri just gazed at her back silently. After nearly a minute, Sayuri spoke up. "What's that blue thing?" she said as she raised her arm and pointed at the unknown object.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 03:27:25 PM by Sonae »

XinXin

• Hakase Hakase Hakase!
  • Nano Nano Nano!
« Reply #413 on: October 31, 2011, 02:44:05 AM »
Mikan raised an eyebrow. "Isn't that what I should be asking you?" She looked down on the tiny children-like creatures, the most audacious of them all donning an odd pair of ice wings. Mikan turned to Koakuma with a questioning look. She could not conceive a situation that she were talking to any regulars of any sort of this house, especially considering that these tiny creatures seemed exactly what a vampire would feast on other than human blood.
Helloo world! Would you like a cookie?

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #414 on: October 31, 2011, 04:03:10 AM »
(OOC: Sorry about the lack of an update yesterday. I was busy helping out at the school.

So, two other things. First off, I have been informed that GuardianTempest will be gone for a bit (didn't tell me how long), and that he's putting Heal on autopilot. So, I'll be controlling her like I would Shou, or Kanade, or Mima, or whatever. Second, Marokuu and I decided that it would be for the best if he bunnied Okuu in the Nitori fight, because otherwise it's awkward with her being idle. That is all.)

Sour
(OOC: Can I ship Shou and Nazrin while keeping this RP serious? Let's find out!)

Shou shrugged. ?Well, there are very, very few males in Gensokyo, so most of us just... adapt. They're much more common in the human village, but male Youkai are so uncommon as to be almost unheard of. As far as mates go...? she scratched behind her head, her cheeks reddening. ?N-none of us have mates. But we're fine with that.? They were now at the human village; a large crowd of people could be seen at the center of the village. ?I think I see them.? Shou flew over the crowd, and picked out the two from before, conversing with another girl.

Dorakyura

Yuugi was visibly taken aback. ?...Wait, you want to spend MORE time with that girl? I only pointed you there so that you could get a house or something. Most people don't want to have anything to do with that girl.? She looked up at the building before them. ?Yeah, but this is the Town Hall, alright. Used to be at the palace, but they moved it. Something about wanting to be on more equal ground, but I bet they were all just scared of the palace.?

Berzul

Yuyuko smiled. ?Don't worry about it! It's cute how you adore her.? She grinned, and elboyed Youmu playfully. ?You'll be her knight in shining armor, right? Right??

Youmu sighed. ?Miss Yuyuko, now is not the time for that.?

Yuyuko pouted. ?Youmu, you're so mean to me...? She grinned at Yoshiko. ?You'd never be this mean to your lil' admirer!?

Youmu's hand met her face with a satisfying smack.

Immaterial and Missing Crow Cakes
(OOC: Darn it now I really want to know what you originally wrote T_T)

?A lot of organs!? Koishi called back, as her run broke into flying. Whatever she saw, it must not have been good.

A large building was now in sight. Hilde and another woman were conversing in front of it.

---

Parsee sighed, as she returned to her bridge. She may have lost the battle, but the war was far from over.

---

Corruption: .2% Complete

ScarletChocobocobocobo

Mima nodded. ?The human village it is.?

Marisa pulled her over. ?Are you sure it's such a great idea to bring a male Youkai into the human village? They'll flip out even more than when they found out about Kourin!? she whispered.

Mima waved her hand. ?It'll be fine. Now that they know they exist, it won't be as big of a deal.? She walked back over to Arasoi. ?Just make sure to behave. Got it??

Sonae

Keine sighed. ?It's probably Marisa. I don't know what she's doing over there, though.?

?Neither do I.? They looked over to see a girl with horns walking up to them. ?She was over at the Hakurei Shrine last I saw. Don't know what she's doing there.?

Keine bit her lip. ?...Maybe it's Yuuka? I don't know what she would be doing over there, but it's the only thing that makes sense...?

XinXin and MFZBdude

The blue-haired girl grinned. ?The name's Cirno! I'm the strongest!? The yellow-haired girl next to her nodded in agreement.

Koakuma just sighed. ?These kids again...?

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #415 on: October 31, 2011, 04:27:02 AM »
"Oh.. it's not like that..." She quickly replayed. "It's..." Yoshiko was quite out the words because of how Yuyuko reacted. She was also kinda mad on her that she misunderstood what she was actually trying to say.

"Youmu-san, I didn't mean to cause trouble or anything, it's just... I feel empty alone." Yoshiko realised then, it did just as sound awkward as the previous response, so she added "You can always come back to Yuyuko-sama right? I do not have anyone to come back too..."

Following that response Yoshiko almost started crying. She gritted her teeth, as her eyes began to tear. Her sadness she was fighting caused her to swallow some of the words, but she wasn't able to tear. She tried as best she could to further embarrassed herself in front of the other ghosts, but also felt the need of their presence. Uncertain to what do to, she would endure as best she could until it would be acceptable for her to cry out her sorrows.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 04:33:00 AM by Berzul »

« Reply #416 on: October 31, 2011, 08:04:11 AM »
OOC:
Quote from: Squwakers
Immaterial and Missing Crow Cakes
YEAAAAAAAAAH!

Organs? The gruesomeness of the thought was not appealing. She found herself trying to douse her queasiness as she ran and, at the same time, trying to pick up her pace. The fluctuating volume of thoughts added to the load of troubles she was being bombarded with.

Perhaps it was related to where they were going later? The chances of Satori having told Koishi about what the meeting aboveground was about were high.

Hilde, whom she had met briefly with, and another woman stood in front of the building Koishi was rushing towards. They didn't know anything about what Koishi had seen; they were just nonchalantly chatting. Chiseki could hear there unassuming thoughts as she approached closer and closer.

She did not give any indication of greeting when she was close by already, instead opting to just keep running. However, annoyance registered on her face upon hearing the horned woman's disdain for the satori. This was going to be a dangerous place to explore by herself, if it came to it.

« Reply #417 on: October 31, 2011, 01:03:40 PM »
Some gears begin to turn in the mind of Minako Honjou. She herself was a relatively young pegasus before her transmogrification, getting near the age female pegasi go looking for mates. That instinct, it seems, hasn't been left behind with her equine body, at least not entirely.
But those thoughts can wait, as Shou seems to have the quarry in sight. She follows behind her companion, pondering if a crowd like this is normal for the human settlement, before her eyes settle on her enemy below. And their collaborator, as well.
"The third female. Do you know her?"

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #418 on: October 31, 2011, 01:13:10 PM »
"What's so bad about being male? And, Mima, from where I was from, I don't think there are other... Male youkai. All of those girls with wings. Demons, to be exact, always asked where I was from and stuff. And then they tried to kill me." Arasoi thought out loud, stretching as lightning began to flare on his skin and horns. He was recovering, which was great! After being hit directly in the face by some weird star-magic from Marisa, it would be great to begin recovering his power. However, something bugged him. He was weak. Still weak...

"And... behave? I don't think I'll cause any trouble unless people get angry and come at me like this witch right here." Arasoi glances at Marisa, before sighing and turning back to face the front. Arasoi walked beside Mima, looking around and admiring the scenery. He had never before seen what a "human" was, but presumably, they would look like the witch. And the town was just... Completely alien to him. Makai was where he considered his home. That white wasteland had it's own unique allure of beauty, peace and comfort. But this...

...And who was Mima waving at anyway? Arasoi looked forward, only to see a woman in blue clothes in the distance.

« Reply #419 on: October 31, 2011, 04:07:37 PM »
"Ah...Marisa..." Sayuri mouths, not moving her eyes from the blue thing. Even as the stranger walks up and joins the conversation. She only mutters an 'I see...' and continues to gaze at the foreign object.
Then her mind clicks and she realizes an unfamiliar voice just spoke. She turns around and looks at the girl curiously. "...Who are you?" She asks slowly, still examining the newcomer's features.