Author Topic: [wanted] Illustrators sought for tabletop RPG.  (Read 2032 times)

[wanted] Illustrators sought for tabletop RPG.
« on: September 24, 2011, 03:18:25 PM »
Hi, folks.

I'm looking for illustrators for a tabletop RPG project I'm putting together:

http://games.penguinking.com/fairy-cosplay

Yes, it's a game about cute little fairies playing dress-up. I figured it might be the sort of thing folks around here would be interested in. :D

The details are as follows:

• Multiple openings are available, covering a range of different assignments.
  • Required materials include, but are not limited to:
    • character portraits
    • half-page and full-page action scenes
    • explanatory illustrations and diagrams, possibly including "how to" comics illustrating the game rules
    • character record sheet design
    • book cover design
    • other miscellaneous graphic design elements, including page border art and marginalia
  • All materials should be in full colour and of print-quality resolution unless otherwise noted.
  • Applicants should have the ability to take criticism and direction, and be willing to go through multiple revisions if necessary. Some materials may have very specific requirements.
  • Written approval of concept sketches will be required for all materials before beginning work on final versions.
  • Delivery of finished work will be expected no later than December 1st, 2011.
  • Rates to be negotiated privately, depending on the materials being provided.
  • Payment will be 50% upon approval of concept sketches, with the remaining funds to be rendered upon delivery of finished materials.

If you're interested, please contact me via private message only in order to apply. Please indicate which of the listed materials you're interested in producing, and your proposed rates for doing so. Any rates stated in the initial contact will be regarded as ballpark figures only, and will not be construed as a formal quote. Additionally, you should include a link to an online gallery or portfolio of your work. If you don't have an online portfolio, an email address will be provided that you can use to send samples of your work.