Author Topic: Nan Desu Kan 2011 - Ten and One Desires (not 56k friendly)  (Read 60123 times)

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
Re: Nan Desu Kan 2011 - Ten and One Desires (not 56k friendly)
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2011, 03:21:34 PM »
Were you the one with the puppets, Arcade? They are awesome :D

« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2011, 04:22:54 PM »
those tunnel photographs are gorgeous! lucky find.

Aya Squawkermaru

• "You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war." - William Hearst
  • Relevant quote is relevant.
« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2011, 09:35:55 PM »
Oh hai Danny. Going to make a few posts before signing off for a few years?

I really wish I'd gone more than one day. I'll be regretting this for the rest of the week, at the least...

« Reply #93 on: September 12, 2011, 09:43:26 PM »
Were you the one with the puppets, Arcade? They are awesome :D
Yes.  It was quite fun carrying them around for two days.  Now my hands kind of feel bare XD

Oh hai Danny. Going to make a few posts before signing off for a few years?
Yep.

Katierou

• Wolf It Down!
« Reply #94 on: September 12, 2011, 10:12:14 PM »
Aww...

No natural blond hair Yukari cosplay. It's alright though, that Yukari looked wonderful as hell!

Ah, yeah, sorry. The roots are showing up, though! (That doesn't actually do anything. lolhat) I think I'll let it grow to Yukari's actual length and not dye it again, so the next time it will work better. And thanks!

Sorry if I kind of derpfaced a lot of the photographs. Anyway, I'm absolutely in love with the quality of the photography here, and that amazing camera. Ah, and on the reflective plastic things, I somehow see them fitting China or Miko fairly well, or any of the underground characters in a shot that makes it obviously a tunnel.

Next time, grab every hat that there is in the whole convention! You'll end up with a lot of tricornes...

Oh hai Danny.

Oh my god. Sorry if this is too random, but... this brought to mind The Room.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #95 on: September 12, 2011, 10:19:21 PM »
Ah, and on the reflective plastic things, I somehow see them fitting China or Miko fairly well, or any of the underground characters in a shot that makes it obviously a tunnel.
Honestly, it reminded me most of one of Meiling's spellcards in EoSD. Rainbow Wind Chime or whatever it was (not her midboss spellcard).

The amount of guest viewings here is because I am linking to this page from the NDK forums, by the way. Lots of people looking for photos of their cosplays. I hope they find what they want, it'll mean my time spent taking all these photos, then resizing and captioning them, wasn't a total wash. :fail:

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #96 on: September 12, 2011, 11:08:58 PM »
The amount of guest viewings here is because I am linking to this page from the NDK forums, by the way. Lots of people looking for photos of their cosplays.

GODDAMN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS! STOP TAKING OUR JERBS!

Lo passers by. =]

One of your attack Ruro with a pillow at the next NDK for me, please?

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #97 on: September 12, 2011, 11:14:56 PM »
Very snazzy set of pictures!

Also very glad to see you had fun. :)

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Katierou

• Wolf It Down!
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2011, 03:26:49 AM »
Honestly, it reminded me most of one of Meiling's spellcards in EoSD. Rainbow Wind Chime or whatever it was (not her midboss spellcard).

The amount of guest viewings here is because I am linking to this page from the NDK forums, by the way. Lots of people looking for photos of their cosplays. I hope they find what they want, it'll mean my time spent taking all these photos, then resizing and captioning them, wasn't a total wash. :fail:

That is... so true! Now I'm tempted to do Meiling next year just to get that picture.  :V

Your photographs are great; the effort and talent is very clear already, so that isn't a worry!  D:

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2011, 11:10:18 PM »
Ahhh so many pictures :* :*
Too bad you can't teleport the danmaku-tunnel to the East Coast cause I already have the Meiling getup :V

Also the very last mystery cosplay pic (blue belly dance looking girl) is Umi from the 2nd season of Rayearth in her country outfit.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2011, 03:26:35 PM »
Also the very last mystery cosplay pic (blue belly dance looking girl) is Umi from the 2nd season of Rayearth in her country outfit.
Ah, it has been an age and a half since I read Rayearth II, but now I recognize that sword. Thanks!