Author Topic: Any specific character you're obsessed with?  (Read 34521 times)

Marin The Magus

• The magician of dimensional dreams
  • Energetic Satorin~ Shougorori~
Re: Any specific character you're obsessed with?
« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2011, 11:31:10 PM »
I mostly like cold lolis xD
 Like Youmu, who I love despite the fact that she gave me lots of trouble in the past
 Or Shiki Eiki~  because, well, I don't think I really need an explanation  xD (I love it when, in fanwork, she gets flustered or nervous~)
 At first I really loved Alice and Medicine, because I have a blonde-haired blue-eyed fetish xD
 But, of course, my favorite is Satorin ~ Her appearance, her theme, her personality, her *everything*~

game2011

• mineiptXD
    • Supreme ??asual Dating Verified Women
« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2011, 04:59:50 PM »
Well, I like Aya because I seem to be attracted to short-haired girls, so many of my favorite characters have short hair, such as Shizuha, Nue, Cirno, Minamitsu, and some others.  Aya is my favorite, though.  I can't really think of a reason why.   Among all the short-hair girls, she's just happens to be my favorite.  It's probably because of the amount of screentime she has and her relevance to the series.  Or maybe it's simply because she's beautiful and attractive.  Heheh...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 02:33:14 PM by game2011 »

« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2011, 08:15:55 AM »
Obsessed? More like obsessed with getting cuddly and vengeful with Chen and Youmu. Youmu however takes priority here, as she's not a child, unlike Chen, who I consider too small to be affectionate with.

Her katana, her elegance, the fact she's aligned with death, not to mention her themes somehow get to me more than Chen does....

I will have my revenge, Youmu. But not before I hug you to death.
Wen..... You little..... Not only have you destroyed my integrity, you've had Chen entice me into A Falsetto of Feline Curiosity. Then your little stunt eventually draws Youmu's Fifty Destructive Temptations. After which Momiji attempts to arrange a group of Heavenly Inspired Ceremonies. Then I get killed by a jealous Aya, only to have to suffer from Komachi's Shadow of Slothful Roses.

And now this! Shikieki declared my judgement to be the path of Alice's Thirty Nine Nostalgic Crossroads!

Long story short: You've successfully converted me to Touhouism, you blasted piece of Goetic work.

game2011

• mineiptXD
    • Supreme ??asual Dating Verified Women
« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2011, 02:32:28 PM »
And just so people know, there are long-haired girls who are also among my favorites, such as Reimu, Eirin, Utsuho, and some more.

Trickster-kun

• Well, well, well...
« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2011, 04:59:17 AM »
First post!

My absolute favorites have to be Reimu and Nue... I was really into Utsuho and Rin for a while, but that was because SA was the first shooter I really got into... but then our group over here in Japan has REALLY gotten into Hisoutensoku, and so we decided to 'focus' on certain characters so that we could create tiers of our own. So I chose Reimu and Tenshi. But ever since focusing on this shrine maiden, I started to dig deeper into fan works, I started to collect her figurines, then I played the rest of the shooters... then I got stickers, keychains, a wallet, a poster, music CDs with her on the cover, a nendoroid, shirts, card sleeves......

I'm gone down the hole. :( Hi, everyone~
~Yesterday was all I had. Today is all I have. Tomorrow is all I want.~

« Reply #95 on: October 22, 2011, 03:03:39 AM »
Yasaka Kanako X3   I know I'm weird. I like mokou, Yuyuko, and... oh yeah!!! Hina!( I like the spinning )    Bust most of all I like Kanako. I'm even a dude who made my own rope with little white streamers coming off. It was fun to make and e en more to wear!!!

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #96 on: October 22, 2011, 04:11:56 AM »
stop posting

I think, Momiji. Something about wolves just appeals to me. That, and her leaf shield by itself makes her so freaking awesome.
No one shall convince me otherwise.

« Reply #97 on: October 22, 2011, 08:18:56 AM »
I've removed this statement so as not to anger any mods here or upset any rules.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 07:46:22 PM by cujo2671 »
Wen..... You little..... Not only have you destroyed my integrity, you've had Chen entice me into A Falsetto of Feline Curiosity. Then your little stunt eventually draws Youmu's Fifty Destructive Temptations. After which Momiji attempts to arrange a group of Heavenly Inspired Ceremonies. Then I get killed by a jealous Aya, only to have to suffer from Komachi's Shadow of Slothful Roses.

And now this! Shikieki declared my judgement to be the path of Alice's Thirty Nine Nostalgic Crossroads!

Long story short: You've successfully converted me to Touhouism, you blasted piece of Goetic work.

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #98 on: October 22, 2011, 04:58:01 PM »
when you die momiji is mine

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #99 on: October 22, 2011, 05:19:20 PM »
Let's not go down the "this Touhou character is mine" path, please. That leads to nothing but trouble.

And Mewkyuu, knock it off with the "stop posting", people are just trying to have some fun.

yeah this is a mod warning but I'm trying not to sound more ominous than I have to be

Zil

« Reply #100 on: October 23, 2011, 03:24:25 AM »
So I posted here early on and it was basically just the name of a character(Mokou) so I guess I'll add something to it...
Really my favorite is Patchy just because she reminds me of myself I guess. Also SA was the first game I played, so I saw Patchy's name in it but didn't know who she was. Then I finally met her in EoSD and thought "wow, she's awesome!"
Then there's Mokou. When I first met Mokou, I didn't know any of her backstory or anything. I just saw the burnt up shirt, pants with suspenders, and her hands in her pockets and I thought "Who's this bumpkin? And why is she the extra boss?" I just kinda started to like her mainly because I knew nothing about her. What I did know (she's human, immortal, dressed like a bumpkin) I thought was pretty cool/cute. Then I learned the backstory at some point and just liked her even more.
So my fave is Patchy, followed by Mokou, after that idk.
(I realize I could have edited this all into my original post, but that just feels pointless :wat:)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 04:26:29 AM by Zil »

shurcle

• You can nom on yourself sometimes!
« Reply #101 on: October 23, 2011, 05:29:42 AM »
So I posted here early on and it was basically just the name of a character(Mokou) so I guess I'll add something to it...
Really my favorite is Patchy just because she reminds me of myself I guess. Also SA was the first game I played, so I saw Patchy's name in it but didn't know who she was. Then I finally met her in EoSD and thought "wow, she's awesome!"
Then there's Mokou. When I first met Mokou, I didn't know any of her backstory or anything. I just saw the burnt up shirt, pants with suspenders, and her hands in her pockets and I thought "Who's this bumpkin? And why is she the exrta boss?" I just kinda started to like her mainly because I knew nothing about her. What I did know (she's human, immortal, dressed like a bumpkin) I thought was pretty cool/cute. Then I learned the backstory at some point and just liked her even more.
So my fave is Patchy, followed by Mokou, after that idk.
(I realize I could have edited this all into my original post, but that just feels pointless :wat:)
It's unlikely many people will see it if you edit it into your original post.

Anyway, I liked marisa for a similar reason.
I was somewhat a kleptomaniac before I learned of toho.
Marisa's profile came along and she somewhat reminded me of myself. (not really sure why anymore, probably her borrowing habits)
I'm probably an even bigger kleptomaniac now.

Esper

• <Temporary Title>
  • <Temporary Text>
« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2011, 12:34:58 AM »
Mima; An embodiment of awesome. Also, an effin' awesome shot type in MS <3

Toyosatomimi no Miko; Those fucking headphones. THOSE. FUCKING. HEADPHONES. I LOVE THEM.

Mononobe no Futo; I'M ON A BOAT

Komeiji sisters; I'm absolutely obsessed with mental ability, and this just hurts that Satoris (Youkai, not actual character) do not exist.

Patchouli Knowledge; I FUCKING LOVE ELEMENTS.
My profile picture is whimsy until I feel like adding something else.

Enjoy.

« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2011, 01:01:44 AM »
folders, you dolt
that still makes me hungry though