Author Topic: Touhou Clothing  (Read 3267 times)

Beef Owl

• Why yes, owls do yield beef:
  • It is known as The Strongest White Meat
Touhou Clothing
« on: August 09, 2011, 03:19:31 AM »
I've been looking around and I've been having trouble finding graphic tees and such themed around Touhou, so much that I'm actually considering buying plain white tees and making my own.

The only really decent ones I found online were on Zazzle, but they weren't great.

I'm sure a bunch of you have some Touhou clothing and ideas so let's see/discuss/design it/them :V

_cf

• playing with training wheels
  • "Touhou" is japanese for "silly hats only"
    • my Pixiv
Re: Touhou Clothing
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 02:07:04 PM »
Make your own. I don't know the business model for this zazzle site, but ZUN is pretty clear that he doesn't want people commercially exploring his creations.

To be clear: Making a handful of tees and selling them on a convention to other fans is fine. Making lots of tees (or on demand) and selling them for profit on the internet should not be fine. (but then again, who's gonna stop those folks other than their own consciences?)

Beef Owl

• Why yes, owls do yield beef:
  • It is known as The Strongest White Meat
Re: Touhou Clothing
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 03:40:09 PM »
Hmm, didn't realize that, I remember seeing touhou clothing before at conventions but I was wondering why I couldn't really find any online

Zazzle offers a novelty printing program though where you can easily design a shirt with images, and its only 15 bucks for whatever you want. I figure some people must've had some cool ideas for touhou shirts by now :V