Author Topic: Can I get rid of the Hitbox patch for EoSD?.....  (Read 3354 times)

Can I get rid of the Hitbox patch for EoSD?.....
« on: July 31, 2011, 11:53:37 PM »
Yeah, kind of starting to feel guilty about it, and seems like I"m having trouble getting used to it considering I've been sucking at the EoSD Extra stage. >.>

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Re: Can I get rid of the Hitbox patch for EoSD?.....
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 11:55:45 PM »
Have you tried saving your reinstalling it?

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 11:58:34 PM »
Have you tried saving your reinstalling it?

.....reinstalling what? :3

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 12:01:38 AM »
.....reinstalling what? :3

... Is this a trick question? It is possible to delete your game directory and re-install from the CD. Save your score file if you must.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Byaaakuren

• Youkai Jesus, Queen of the Monks
    • Animu List
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 12:03:27 AM »
Back up your score.dat file somewhere, delete your game, then reinstall it from the EoSD CD

I thank my friend for the sig <3
My noob replays :V
Tumblr (I post NSFW stuff there)

XephyrEnigma

• :|
  • XephyrEnigma
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 12:09:49 AM »
Back up your score.dat file somewhere, delete your game, then reinstall it from the EoSD CD

Or, if you backed up the original files from doing the retexture swap, just paste and replace them back.
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 12:15:16 AM »
... Is this a trick question? It is possible to delete your game directory and re-install from the CD. Save your score file if you must.
Ooooh. Ya....back then, I got it from the internets.
Ya, if I had money, I'd buy it. ^^'

[tso]Read the rules, piracy is bad 'mkay[/tso]
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 02:10:07 AM by helvetica »

Critz

• Heartwarming ★ Miracle
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2011, 12:38:20 AM »
Retexture patch has sprites with invisible hitbox. Just download it and copy the 2 files from "Invisible hitbox" directory into your EoSD folder. You can also grab th06e_ST.DAT and either of the files from "Sound" folder and copy them into EoSD folder as well if you want improved graphics.
http://www.mediafire.com/?tnyentanqyu

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 02:07:30 AM »
aaaaaaand admitting piracy

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."