Author Topic: Touhou Gensoumaroku ~ The Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch  (Read 127787 times)

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
Re: Touhou Gensoumaroku ~ The Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch
« Reply #210 on: August 13, 2016, 01:03:34 AM »
Thanks! sorry for slow reply, I've had a hellish week. Looks like my landlord wants to get new tennents simply to raise the rent way past I can afford because Vancouver's rent scene is insane. It's sad when you literally have to be a millionaire just to own an ordinary home. After I just get a job in this neighborhood too =/.

Anyway, seriously, I looked at melonbooks in both english and Japanese and and showed other people my efforts and and.. nothing. I dunno why it's there for you lol.

Gosh, I could have sworn there was some kinda patch 3.01 file for banquet somewhere in the middle of this thread (not stickied at the first post though) but now it's gone... am I going crazy or was it edited out cuz it was misbehaving or something? OHHH. it was for GoS weekend. argh. I didn't even realize that game had another expansion herp.

I see there are some update patches with a X in the end. What it means?
'x' just means 'whatever', or 'doesn't matter' pretty much.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 01:16:57 AM by Ghaleon »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #211 on: August 13, 2016, 02:59:24 AM »
Gosh, I could have sworn there was some kinda patch 3.01 file for banquet somewhere in the middle of this thread (not stickied at the first post though) but now it's gone... am I going crazy or was it edited out cuz it was misbehaving or something? OHHH. it was for GoS weekend. argh. I didn't even realize that game had another expansion herp.
GoS had another another expansion actually, the Vita release has 5 more dungeons and other such new content. XD But... Vita. RIP.

Anyway, the patch for DoD Banquet (aka, version 3) is here. https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,19674.msg1272295.html#msg1272295 I'm not sure what stuff is covered in global.srb (which he says is not included in this patch) however I think it's mostly stuff like inbattle text, which usually isn't super important. ("Turned to stone!" Look, I can see the petrified symbols, I'm fine.)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #212 on: October 15, 2016, 01:36:48 AM »
So how goes the progress in translating the story?  :3
1CC Easy: UFO , MOF, PCB, DDC, GFW, POFV, TD, IN, SA, 1CC Normal: MOF, DDC, IN, POFV, PCB, TD, EOSD, HSIFS
Extra Mode: Ran Yakumo, Okina Matara

« Reply #213 on: October 16, 2016, 06:29:01 PM »
Been pretty quiet- from being pretty busy in this thread.  A little worrisome- is everyone still in contact?