Author Topic: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When No. 6 - Addiction Boogaloo & EoSD ver.  (Read 294608 times)

crystalgreatsword

• Spin, Aya, spin!
An update on my efforts of converting my little bro.

His favorite characters are now: Reimu, Marisa, Youmu, Yuyuko, Tenshi, Shikieiki, Letty, Cirno, and Wriggle.
He knows of: Remilia, Flandre, Meiling, Sakuya, Patchouli, Chen, Alice, Mystia, Keine, Reisen, Eirin, Komachi, Nitori, Yamame, Kisume, Satori, Koishi, Utsuho, Ichirin and Unzan.
His favorite Touhou songs: Septette for the Dead Princess, Crystallized Silver, Border of Life (not the survival card version), UN Owen was her?, Wriggle's theme (I forget what it was called), and The Gensokyo the Gods Loved

Also, I said 'Oh my Kanako' today when I failed my EoSD 1cc run... again.
Touhou Normal 1cc's: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, SA, UFO, TD
Touhou Hard Progress - EoSD: Stage 6, PCB: Stage 4, IN: Stage 4, MoF: Stage 4, SA: Stage 3, UFO: Stage 2, TD: Stage 4
Touhou Lunatic Progress - Haha, funny.

"I NEED MORE PRACTICE!!!" - Me at 2 in the morning

Massaca

• すやぁ...
Was playing Mass Effect 3 yesterday and my head got stuck in the roof of the ships cockpit at the end of a convo. I swore at Yukari >_>

Oh and my brother brought back a bunch of shells from a small holiday, a couple of them immediately made me think "Huh, if Mokou had a shell this would probably be it". They had a pattern a little like a blaze. Maybe I'm just half Mokou obsessed :3

KrackoCloud

• I don't mean to be greedy...
  • ... but white rice is my favorite food.
So I'm helping out at a kids' program for my church, and this little boy I know comes up to me out of the blue.

"Do you still play that girl game?" (<--Soku)
"No, not really. Should I?"
"YEAH."

And then he goes on to say how he wants to see me play as the girl with the umbrella, then the green-haired person, and then the red girl who shoots three things sometimes if you hold the button.
Man, what have I done.

fondue

• excuse me
Today at school we had something called activities day where we do fun stuff. I was doing computer games and me and my friend and some other people was playing SSBB. We were on the halberd or something, and when the big laser was about to fire, I cried out "MAAAAAAASTERR SPAAAAAAAARK" and I got some weird looks...

Answer to boredom for me is now writing random Touhoufics or working on random Touhou related projects.  I haven't touched other fandom based projects in months...

I lucid dreamed and survived a danmaku encounter with Yukari using Okuu's spellcards.  Now that is a bad sign of addiction.

Chuckolator

• ex-perfecter, good times
My dad's watching Master and Commander in the same room as me, just as they're about to attack the French.

*blasts Captain Murasa*
Aiming to perfect every stage in Touhou. loljk don't care anymore You can find my perfects here or here.
Best perfects so far include UFO 6, MoF 4 and IN 6A.

formerly known as Seiga Kaku

crystalgreatsword

• Spin, Aya, spin!
I went to take out the garbage and when I walked back in, I calmly said, "Our front yard is so full of frogs."
My brother responded, "Oh, where's Suwako?"

He said what I was thinking. I'm so proud of him.
Touhou Normal 1cc's: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, SA, UFO, TD
Touhou Hard Progress - EoSD: Stage 6, PCB: Stage 4, IN: Stage 4, MoF: Stage 4, SA: Stage 3, UFO: Stage 2, TD: Stage 4
Touhou Lunatic Progress - Haha, funny.

"I NEED MORE PRACTICE!!!" - Me at 2 in the morning

Playing Pokemon Conquest, got a Charisma Orb as a drop, started laughing about Remilia either owning one or trying to get Patchouli to make an orb of purified Charisma based on her own...with wacky hijinks ensuing from that act.

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
I was reading books when I suddenly looked out the window and said 'Night Falls'.
A person beside me said it was rather poetic, so I told that person that it was part of a title of a song.

By the way, searching for 'Night Falls' in Korean yields a lot of Touhou-related results, unlike English.
Signature

When you try to figure out how to play Wind God Girl on a trumpet... I never found out.  :(

I did look for various Touhou sheet music for my trumpet.  Haven't tried any yet, but I need to.  Some are favorites, some looked easy enough to start with and some are there just to see if I can get my octave that high or go that fast (back in High School I was the only trumpet player out of all the school bands who could play a certain string of high notes at the end of a song pretty much every school band played at football games).

Wish I knew where my trumpet was, Phantom Ensemble seems within my ability, as does the ZUNpet part to Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion.

ExPorygon

• Veteran Danmakufu Scripter
  • Currently working on a full Touhou fangame!
    • Ephemeral Entertainment
When you have a chat with Wriggle the firefly and Yamame the spider while bored at work.

That's not too pathetic, is it?

fondue

• excuse me
When you try to figure out how to play Wind God Girl on a trumpet... I never found out.  :(
Try it on piano/keyboard

I'm about to fight a boss in an RPG which ends with you ending up as (sort of) friends.  My response before going out to battle..."Let's do this the Gensokyo way!"

Yesterday I tried to make a clay figure of Byakuren Hijiri

But then all of the other chunks of clay got stuck onto Byakuren :c

fondue

• excuse me
But then all of the other chunks of clay got stuck onto Byakuren :c
If you know what I mean

Shouldn't this thread be locked now?

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

fondue

• excuse me
Maybe
Oh wait yeas it should. Someone please lock it

[ruro]Thank goodness I am psychic, huh? On a less sarcastic note, go ahead and make a new thread, folks.[/ruro]
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 01:18:43 AM by Takamachi Ruroha »