Author Topic: Vanguard Princess  (Read 40485 times)

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
Re: Vanguard Princess
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2009, 06:54:31 AM »
They say there is an english patch coming up so yeah.
Waiting for that one.

So far I like Yui and Eri.
I haven't went through with the rest yet, trying to get my PS2 controller to work on it if possible.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Emarrel

• Something of pokeballs
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2009, 11:34:52 AM »
They say there is an english patch coming up so yeah.

'They'? As in the creator himself? If that's the case, it's pretty awesome that he's recognised the huge amount of westerners that have downloaded the game.

So far, I've only felt comfortable playing Saki, but I haven't really played around enough with anyone else to really gauge much of an opinion though.

Someone on /jp/ was making a caster-like program, but seeing as /jp/ is down for now it's impossible to check on the current status. It actually works to a point, but it still needs a hell of a lot of work until it's actually usable.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2009, 06:09:59 PM »
omeone on /jp/ was making a caster-like program, but seeing as /jp/ is down for now it's impossible to check on the current status. It actually works to a point, but it still needs a hell of a lot of work until it's actually usable.

this is what I meant.

I am hoping the guys are also doing a translation patch (someone voiced the opinion so yeah)
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2009, 07:21:11 PM »
I noticed something that bugs me about this game, it seems each character has a set lineup that they always fight in arcade mode, that's a bit lame.

Also I sometimes have throws whiff at point blank, I don't know if that's an issue with the game or if I'm messing something up or what.

Iori E

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2009, 12:33:27 AM »
I noticed something that bugs me about this game, it seems each character has a set lineup that they always fight in arcade mode, that's a bit lame.

Also I sometimes have throws whiff at point blank, I don't know if that's an issue with the game or if I'm messing something up or what.

Sugeno will apparently update the game next week (Patch, maybe?) so hopefully that will fix it.

As for throw whiffing, apparently you attempt a throw whenever you perform 4/6C up close, regardless of whether the opponent is jumping or knocked down or in hit/block stun.  It's annoying, I know. :V

WRATHIE_Beatrice

• soujiko x yousuke is my otp
  • I will repeat it, in RED
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2009, 12:42:57 AM »
Awesome, i'lll be waiting till i can patch it then =D
I wan to play but sch work has been an ass for now

Defiant of Shrine Maiden Ver. 2

Momiji

• Cya
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2009, 03:39:48 AM »
Cool, it works pretty much perfectly under Wine.

Just have to launch it with:
LANG="ja_JP.UTF-8" wine ヴァンガードプリンセス.exe

Chainsaw Guitar

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2009, 09:52:25 AM »
These character designs look like something out of Kaoru Yamazaki's sketchbook...

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2009, 04:30:06 AM »
We haven't had a saimoe discussion yet, so who is YOUR princess?

I am taking Eri.

WRATHIE_Beatrice

• soujiko x yousuke is my otp
  • I will repeat it, in RED
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2009, 04:22:10 AM »
aww.. likewise Anon..

Defiant of Shrine Maiden Ver. 2

« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2009, 11:44:19 PM »
Just played it. Its alright. There are more than a few nitpicks i could make about it though but its free, so why complain?

« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2009, 03:10:02 PM »
Played a little of it. I'd wish there was a practice mode... easier to experiment with the characters, I don't notice things much when I'm in the heat of battle. I'm finding it hard to use Luna, Haruka and Lilith... along with other but primarily them.

Anyway, is it just me or is Yui overpowered. She has nice all-around specials and that supers takes out like half of the life bar and I think it comes out fairly quick. I beat hard mode with her and I suck.