Author Topic: How do we shot PoFV? [Discussion about post-tourney PoFV options]  (Read 1432 times)

This is the discussion thread for pofv-related input, discussion, issues, and so forth.

We just had (finishing up) a tourney, so what do you all want next?  We currently have an irc chan where p much everyone idles, so that's not accomplishing anything (that you couldn't do on your own).  I have no problem with chlling, but I'd rather us get behind a more proactive system.  Something where if you're on vacation, no big, but where you can still challenge those who are here.  A little incentive behind the battles.

After reading a bit (I'm new to all of this) I thought a ladder system might work well.  But a trusted informant told me that ladders "are poo" and recommended instead an ELO system.  I haven't read up much on that, and I probably wouldn't be willing to do the necessary coding, but with volunteers we could probably make that - or something like that - work.

tl;dr: pofv: what gets you hot and how can we work it?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 07:54:54 PM by K.B. »
eb: there should be a shmup that is sort of like podd minus the versus shit
eb: you go dodging semirandom things then it goes WARNING GET OUT OF THE WAY MOTHERFUCKER and you get a shitstorm
KB: and there is no way out of the way
eb: the way is through