Author Topic: call me a idiot but...  (Read 2521 times)

likkyzero

• i want a hug...
call me a idiot but...
« on: July 03, 2011, 03:32:52 PM »
if you have been have been probated once... does this mean it increases the chance of getting banned/banned forever
cause right now i am afraid if i don't think clearly i might get banned or probated again... or even banned forever...
a.k.a my will of to post something is vanishing (and yes i am risking myself here)
and i am still not sure what to post in each section
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 03:34:46 PM by likkyzero »

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: call me a idiot but...
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 03:48:52 PM »
Getting probated means you've tried our patience; it would naturally lead to a higher chance of being actually banned in the future, as you would continue to try that patience.

If the names and descriptions of the boards are not enough to explain what sort of post would go where, I suggest reading the topics in that board to determine if what you want to post would fit in.

likkyzero

• i want a hug...
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 04:10:10 PM »
If the names and descriptions of the boards are not enough to explain what sort of post would go where, I suggest reading the topics in that board to determine if what you want to post would fit in.
i have read them all and i am still confused i apologize... wasnt thinking clearly (WASNT THINKING CLEARLY!? PANIC!!!)

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
  • Making being an evil spirit look good
    • Tondemonai

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

likkyzero

• i want a hug...
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2011, 05:46:10 AM »
than i must be a idiot... because i still dont see what i want to post belongs there... and i fully understand the treads too cuz i have read each and everyone of them like 3 times before i created the topic... and i still dont get it.

and yes i have read the rules Genichiro.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 11:58:32 AM by likkyzero »