Author Topic: Touhou, Ai Yori Aoshi, RULE (9)  (Read 2020 times)

ShouAmaterasu

• Gengetsu's Disciple
Touhou, Ai Yori Aoshi, RULE (9)
« on: July 03, 2011, 03:02:39 AM »
I'm not that good of an artist, but I am not afraid to share any good ideas I have for fan art and other things.

First of all, this being my first post I would like to introduce that I was a big fan of Kou Fumizuki's manga Ai Yori Aoshi and the anime that followed it (the anime disappointed me though u-u;) I haven't been in the fandom for a full year, but I catch on to things pretty fast thanks to tv tropes and youtube, I even have almost every game (Though the only ones I've seen the credits for were the fighting games, HRtP, and EoSD, I avoid playing on Easy) and memorized a very, very good portion of the casts names.

These are my ideas that I have requests for:
Clothing Swap/Cosplay:                                         Aoi = Yuyuko (The Yamato Nadeshiko)
                                                                           Kaoru = Rinnosuke (The Dude)
                                                                              Tina = Yuugi (The Foreign Drunk Blonde)
                                                                            Taeko = Yukari (The Weird Occultist)
                                                                             Mayu = Remilia (The Spoiled Brat)
                                                                             Sionji = Sakuya (The Spoiled Brat's Servant)
                                                                             Chika = Chen (The Cute One)
                                                                           Miyabi = Youmu (The Guardian Gardner)
The guy from episode 15 playing Fighting Son in Law = Kaguya (The Neet)
                                                                     ^His Mom = Eirin (The Responsible Adult)

And my other idea............ What happens when Tina Foster and Yuugi Hoshiguma combine forces?
What is the real meaning of life? Such a fragile and weak thing it is. The answer is whatever you make it out to be. If you're a mad man then go around and do what you do best because in the end it's all about you... That's right, destruction is your desire, you live to kill, to reap away everything else that isn't important to you!