Author Topic: Because I'm Home - Part Two  (Read 3710 times)

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Because I'm Home - Part Two
« on: June 30, 2011, 02:53:00 AM »
OK, so, after a long hiatus, I decided to take a crack at Touhou fiction again. This time, I wanted to give myself the challenge of writing about a character I've never been particularly fond of but still find interesting. In this case, it's Sanae. I'm writing this as I go, without so much as an outline to guide me, which - to those of you familiar with what I've written in the past - might know is very unlike me. This is the first part. Your feedback is appreciated.

Part One
Part Two
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 04:00:49 AM by Tengukami »

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Hideki

• ~La, la, la~
  • Texas Chensaw Massacre
Re: Because I'm Home - Part One
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 05:24:06 AM »
I wonder... Is this the same Aya that was in your other story?

Badass bookworms

Tengukami

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 06:00:27 AM »
I wonder... Is this the same Aya that was in your other story?

You mean this one (shameless plug)?

I don't know myself. Maybe! Guess we'll find out together.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

XephyrEnigma

• :|
  • XephyrEnigma
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 02:07:05 AM »
Short, but this is looking good.
I want to see more of this, especially since more could stand to be explained. (i mean, yeah the character hasn't opened up yet, that last line just means "more!")
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

Tengukami

Re: Because I'm Home - Part Two
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 03:44:32 AM »
And only a little over two months later! Will have to copy/paste here until I remember my blog password ...

Edit: Found it.

http://tengukami.blogspot.com/2011/09/because-im-home-part-two.html
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 03:58:21 AM by Tengukami »

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
Re: Because I'm Home - Part Two
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 03:56:39 AM »
Nitori was thinking with Portals! If she found the blue crystal then she could control where she ended up.