Author Topic: [WC3 DOTS] Achievement Thread  (Read 136321 times)

Dular

• This avatar below me is considered ancient.
  • This avatar above me is considered ancient
Re: [WC3 DOTS] Achievement Thread
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2011, 07:25:23 AM »
New message on front page.  READ IT!
Points added
EX-Rumia achievement(lunatic) removed.
I'll See You in Hell! achievement added to.
New Reward: An actual plushie!
New Achievements!
The Better Reporter: With an Aya ally, always have a higher kill amount then Aya while being Hatate(normal)
You Are Already Visually Molested: As Hatate, blink in within attack range of at least two enemies, immediately kill one enemy, and teleport back to base immediately after.(normal)
Know All and See Nothing: Use Far-sightedness "Tengu Psychography" while chasing an enemy girl and fail to see them.(easy)
Beamspam: Shoot a tower 10 times within a minute with Cucumber Cannon and destroy the tower.  Hitting two counts as hitting one tower.  You may not backdoor(obviously)(hard)
That's a Keeper: Buy a Baby Tengu within 15 minutes into the game.  Keep the Tengu the entire game and die at least once.(normal)
Quantumly Displaced: With Motion Physics "Phantasm Booster" active, be moved at least 300 range against your own will.(easy)
Moves by Rolling Around: Achieve 200 base strength as Rumia(hard)
I can see I can see!~: Do not activate Darkness Sign "Dark Side of the Moon" during the entire game.(easy)
I cannot see!  Ahaha~: After you activate Darkness Sign "Dark Side of the Moon", you cannot click to change movement.(normal)
Take is Easy!: Die by a Yukkuri.  The Yukkuri cannot have a Scarlet Devil Launcher(hard)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 07:28:18 AM by Dular »

Dular

« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2011, 08:22:22 PM »
Points added
Drunk on Life achievement changed to only yourself.
Long ranged Knife achievement changed to easy
New Achievements!
Wrath of Hell: Get a kill before you are level 2 as Utsuho.(normal)
Radiation Poisoning: Get a kill with Peta Flare's radiation(easy)
Meltdown: Kill yourself as Utsuho.(easy)
BirdBrain: As Mystia or Utsuho, do not get any items involving intelligence or mana regeneration.  Win anyways(normal)
DollS Everywhere!: As Medicine with an Alice ally or Alice with Medicine ally and at least level 16, summon every single doll possible before you enter a teamfight(normal)
Leaves you Feeling Sour: Get a kill with "Sweet Poison".(hard)
Spiderwoman, Spiderwoman: As Yamame, use Miasma "Unexplained Fever" 7 times, latching only onto enemy girls and attacking at least once after every latch.  This must be done in 20 seconds.(normal)
Dragged Along: Fly at least 1400 range as Yamame, using Miasma "Unexplained Fever"(normal)
Stuck Together: Using Trap Sign "Capture Web", net at least two enemies in the web(normal)
Nyah~ : As Orin or Chen, win the game with your inventory consisting of Cat Mint, Cat Ears, or Cat Claws.(hard)

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2011, 09:24:53 PM »
Check for 'A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush' pls :D

« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2011, 09:37:49 PM »
there should be an achievement like "blindfold: Kill Mystia while blinded"  :getdown:
edit: Blindfold... well it's more like "Topfschlagen" (Hit the pot) ^^

That game was funny, 2 people ran into my forest flowers xD :trollface:

and ?hm..., I died by Youmu, Lane Unawareness ^^
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 08:56:27 AM by Dorakyura »

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2011, 01:24:48 AM »
Check for stuck together, please.
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

Dular

« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2011, 08:53:55 AM »
Sorry Pesco, although you did it once, you didn't do it the twice amount necessary.

Points added
Drunk on Life(lunatic) achievement removed for being unable to cast on yourself.  Which is weird because I could swear I miscasted on myself in earlier versions.
Beamspam(hard) changed from 1 minute to two minutes.
Added condition to "I cannot see!  Ahaha~"(normal)
Forgot to add Nitori stipulation to "That's a keeper"(normal)
Expanded on "Secondary is Primary"(normal)
New Achievements!
Sickly while healthy: Achieve 2500 max health as Patchouli.  You cannot sell and buy items solely for this achievement.(hard)
Asthma Attack: As Patchouli, lose to a team that has Medicine or Yamame on it(easy)
Trying to Work Out: As Patchouli, do not use a single teleport in a game(easy)
Hourai Forest: Have at least 5 "Udongein Planting" within 1000 range of each other up at any point(normal)
Cryer is Helped by Helper: Using "Help Me Eirin!" as Kaguya, bring in an ally who kills the enemy girl chasing you.(easy)
Rasputin: Die over 50 times in one game as Kaguya(lunatic)
Smarter then Einstein: Achieve 170 base intelligence as Eirin(normal)
Not Very Forbidden: Have every ally carry a Forbidden Arcanum "Hourai Elixir" at the same time as Eirin at one point.  If they die without using the elixir, you do not get this achievement.  They must use the Elixir and have revive take effect before the game is won.(lunatic)
Stronger than Oni: Fight Suika with Level 3 Missing Purple Power active.  Do not use any skills or items beforehand and during the fight, and still be alive after the duration ends.  You must be fighting Missing Purple Power Suika for at least 6 of 8.5 seconds to qualify.(hard)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 08:57:09 AM by Dular »

« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2011, 09:01:04 AM »
Dular, in the replay pesco posted... I died by Youmu (only Mokou was in my lane), she teleported in and killed me, Lane Unawareness ^^

What do you think about that Mystia Achievment? (see above)

Amraphenson

• ...well, I am too!
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2011, 05:05:12 PM »
Kappas are overworked getto.
Sugoiiii~

Dular

« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2011, 05:40:59 PM »
Dular, in the replay pesco posted... I died by Youmu (only Mokou was in my lane), she teleported in and killed me, Lane Unawareness ^^

What do you think about that Mystia Achievment? (see above)

Well I can only see so much, yannow?  If there was a better system in place for figuring out achievements I'd probably do that instead.  In the future I might come up with a better system, so people'll just have to live with posting replays for now.

And the Mystia Achievement was actually already there.  I just have yet to put it in =P

Dular

Re: [WC3 DOTS] Achievement Thread - Whose DotS is it anyway?
« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2011, 08:10:41 PM »
Points added
BROsendorfer(normal) changed to easy.
Smarter than Einstein(normal) achievement changed to 190 base intelligence.

And here is a replay in where I get like, 4 achievements.  Wakka wakka.

« Reply #100 on: July 22, 2011, 11:02:44 PM »
And the Mystia Achievement was actually already there.  I just have yet to put it in =P

dam, I did it already ^^ FLOWERS!!

tbax704

• Now more gangsta...
  • With wings...
« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2011, 11:39:19 AM »
My first achievement!!! CLonk!

Dular

« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2011, 08:52:21 AM »
New rule added.  A replay is a must in order to be on the points list, or currently have 20+ points.  Afterwards all is fine.  This is designed for the future so that people who do not care and whatnot will not clutter up the space.  The people who did not meet the requirements that are on the list will have their achievements placed elsewhere until they post a replay.
Pocket Pals(easy) changed from "No longer can summon in enemy's base" to "No longer can summon in enemy's base if towers guarding are destroyed."
Spiderwoman, Spiderwoman(normal) changed to 30 seconds from 20 seconds.
Scarlet Weather Raphsody of All Humankind(normal) changed to all alive girls, minimum 2.
New Achievements Added!  Koakuma, Rin, Youmu!
Little Devil and the Real Devil: As Koakuma, kill Remilia in bat form(easy).
Minor Character Alliance: As Koakuma, Tewi, Kisume, or Momiji, team up with another one of these characters and get at least 5 kills while assisting the other.(normal)
Getawaygetawaygetaway!: As Koakuma, successfully kill someone who ran 700 distance away from your last fireball bounce.(normal)
Thriller: Spawn 20 zombies at once with "Rekindling of Dead Ashes"(normal)
Creep Kill: With Cursed Sprite "Zombie Fairy", get a kill with a resurrected monsters attack.(hard)
Cat-like Agility: As Orin, achieve 522 movement speed without the help of outside assistance(runes, girls, etc)(normal)
Double the Trouble: While stunned and with Myon out, have Myon score the finishing blow on an enemy girl(hard)
Looks up to Musashi: End the game with two Titanic Oars in your inventory as Youmu.(normal)
Gardening the Youkai: With Thousand Cherry Blossoms, cut through 8 units.(easy)

Lastly, a new archiving system will be coming up within the week, so that looking through achievements isn't quite so painful.

« Reply #103 on: July 24, 2011, 09:53:01 AM »
Inaba of the Earth - Grab 5 runes with positive effects in a game.
as Yuugi, missed 3 Runes for Runemaster  :o

Amraphenson

• ...well, I am too!
« Reply #104 on: July 24, 2011, 11:48:37 PM »
Kame Summoning and CLONK for myself. Burble burble, KFC, and Kame Summoning for Pesco as well.
Sugoiiii~

Dular

« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2011, 06:41:52 AM »
How nice of you two to post replays I was in, just in case I forgot~

Points added
Scratching Post(normal) changed, +600 damage must be gotten solely from ultimate.
New Achievements!  Satori, Iku, Yukari!
She is Shy, You Are Not: As Satori, get a kill with Heart Flower "Camera Shy Rose".(hard)
Forgetful: Drain an enemy girl from full mana to 30% or lower mana as Satori, in the span of 30 seconds.  The enemy girl may use spells, but no ally girl can also drain mana(easy)
Mind Reader: Dodge 3 attacks in a row as Satori.(normal)
This skill makes me Sigh: As Iku, activate Light Star "Dragon God's Sigh" three times in the span of 5 seconds.  The enemy must not be under the Ultimate's effect.(normal)
Always at 100%: Get enough mana regen for Angel's Raiment "Veils Like Space" to permanently be on with no loss of mana.(hard)
Flying Objects Everywhere!: Kill an enemy girl from full hp with only Outer Force "Semi-Bordered Flying Object"(hard)
Gap Confusion: Inadvertently kill your ally by gapping her with Yukari.(easy)
Gap Confusion Part Two: Drop a Yukkuri with Outer Force "Semi-Bordered Flying Object"(hard)

Contrary to popular belief, what you see on the first page is not the to-be-planned new page.  This is something Pesco did in his spare time to clean it up a little.. Even though I said I'd clean it up.

« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2011, 07:55:03 AM »
Scratching Post (+600 damage as Chen)

I got that in the game against Kaguya

Hakurei: Eirin, Kaguya, Mokou and you played Tewi

do I have to post that replay?

Dular

« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2011, 05:11:33 PM »
Well unfortunately I don't, so that would be nice.

« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2011, 05:19:31 PM »
 :fail:
there we go

Dular

« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2011, 02:09:09 AM »
Front Page completely redone.  Will modify further in the future.
Points added
Yuyuko Law of Mortality(normal) changed from being the victim to being Yuyuko.
Drill that pierces the heavens(normal) changed from 3 enemy girls to 2.
This skill makes me sigh(normal) changed from 5 second window to 4 second window
Operation Ten-Go removed(EX)
Q.E.D removed(EX)
Expanded on I cannot See!  Ahaha~(normal)
New achievements!
3L173: Achieve a score of 13/3/7(hard)
Scrumptious!: Buy only food items for the entire game(normal)
RPG logic: Escape or kill an enemy girl while having 1hp.(lunatic)
Acid Rain: Kill an ally and enemy with East Asian Rain in one rain.(normal)
Speed of Slow: With Tempest Weather active, achieve less than 522 movement speed.  You cannot use Soy Sauce.(hard)
Too Much Rambo: Die by a Tower.(easy)
More than just a Tower: Use Genji Defense Border/Onbashira Wind God Blessing ability at least 3 times, it must be the same tower.(normal)
None Stronger than Hulk: As Yuugi, achieve over 900 damage with Shackles Sign(hard)
Worse than Keine's: As Yuugi, Headbutt the same character two times in one fight.  You may not horn someone else.(normal)
Not the Fastest Anymore: As Aya, do not use Illusionary Dominance and do not get "Wind God Girl" and win the game(hard)
EXTRA EXTRA!  AYA KNOWS ALL!: Have the entire enemy team under Bunbunmaru effect at once.(Lunatic)
Escaped into a wall: Using Illusionary Dominance to escape, dash into another enemy and die afterwards.(normal)
Whether to use Weather: Use every single weather as Tenshi.(normal)
So Happy T_T: As Tenshi, whenever you go back to base, you must be in red hp(hard)
Yes you are: Activate "I'M NOT STUPID!" and fail to get any enemy heroes(easy)
GET THE NINE!: Activate "I'M NOT STUPID!" and get every single enemy girl to attack you.  You cannot get this achievement if you were invisible.(hard)
Not smart, but lucky: Either kill someone or do 50% of an enemy girls max health solely with Freeze Sign "Freeze Atmosphere" in the span of maximum 10 seconds.(normal)
Bulked up for Winter: Get no movement speed items at all, finish the game with at least 3000 health as Letty.(normal)
Team Slow: Team up with Cirno and keep an enemy girl slowed or unable to move for at least 8 seconds.  The enemy girl cannot die during this time.(normal)
Molasses: With snow weather active, cast level 3 Cold Sign "Cold Snap" on an enemy girl and cast Winter Sign "Flower With Away" on the enemy girl.(normal)
Ice Queen and Summer Youkai: As Letty with Yuuka on the enemy team, end the game with a better overall ratio(1/1/10Letty>10/1/0Yuuka)(hard)

Will not be updating for a week either.  Burned out.

Edit: Modified Lunatic High, forgot to put that.
Forgot as well.  Added a new reward: Dular Dollar
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 07:48:35 AM by Dular »

« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2011, 08:00:31 AM »
Internet's Sign of Devil - Achieve a score of 4/0/4.
Chuck Norris - wipe out enemy's team within 30 seconds. Using Concordia is forbidden. Kills can't be assist. Koishi, Cirno, Flandre and Rumia cannot get this achievement.

No Save for you - kill someone 1 second before Reimu uses her ultimate move.
Failed Bombing - cast "Fantasy Seal" as Reimu and fail at hitting someone. This must be near battle.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 11:49:24 AM by Eyja123 »

« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2011, 09:54:06 AM »
Chuck Norris - wipe out enemy's team within 30 seconds. Using Concordia is forbidden. Kills can't be assist. Koishi, Cirno, Flandre and Rumia cannot get this achievement.

:objection!: We have "Ip Man", we don't need that

« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2011, 08:10:43 PM »
Resurrection Butterfly          Kill your killer within 15 seconds after you revive.  Normal.
Fear The Reaper          As Komachi, kill someone with your ultimate from at least 3000 distance away(Basically 3 screens).  Normal.

bla
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:16:54 PM by Dorakyura »

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2011, 08:16:58 PM »
Derp, Unlikely IP Man
Likely 3rd Times the Charm

Dular

« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2011, 08:20:51 PM »
Forgot to add a rule.  In case new items, skills, or girls trivialize certain Lunatic, hard, and EX style achievements, all achievements will not be valid for 12 hours after a new version comes out.

I'll look over the replays and whatnot tonight.

Dular

« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2011, 09:19:23 AM »
Points added, except for hero.  I still need to look his over.
Inaba of the Earth removed for now due to new Tewi innate.  Will overgo reconstruction.
Cat-like agility(Orin) stipulation added.
New promotional achievement posted.

And of course, all achievements are locked for now while I modify the list to make sure everything is balanced.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 09:25:08 AM by Dular »

« Reply #116 on: July 28, 2011, 03:23:46 PM »
I think, that in case of Rose-killing Carmilia achievement, Patchouli on Sun Sign since version 971 should be added to the characters, who can't get this achievement.

Koishi in Ultimate Move can be easily killed by St. Elmo's Pillar (firewall). If this firewall will be set ahead of Koishi, she will constantly enter to those flames.
Then everything what Patchouli could do is casting Forest Blaze , Royal Flare and then Koishi dies.

tbax704

• Now more gangsta...
  • With wings...
« Reply #117 on: July 28, 2011, 03:28:01 PM »
Hmm...

Forgetful - Never use any skills in an entire game (not even for passives and items, except passive innates) -Hard-
Illusory Dominance - As Reisen, create 8 copies without using ult or d active     -Normal-

Dular

« Reply #118 on: July 29, 2011, 09:31:40 PM »
You cannot get Bang!  Bang bang bang!(Alice) with Lily White's buff.
Soy Sauce removed from Speed of Slow(hard)
Sniper(Eirin) expanded upon.
Flandre Wannabe(hard) changed from 1,000 to 1,200.
God's Punishment added to.  You can now get it with innate as well(Well, you never know.)
Added new rule concerning bugs.

Unfortunately, due to the massive amounts of bugs flying around, achievements will be locked until .967c.  Please wait warmly~

Dular

« Reply #119 on: August 02, 2011, 10:03:26 PM »
Achievements re-opened because it is no longer 967b.
Some new random words have been added in section 7
Minor Character Alliance added to Lily White
New Achievements!  Lily White and Byakuren
Polar Opposites: Cast two spells as Lily White, then cast two spells as Lily Black in the span of 4 seconds.(easy)
Almost Always: As Lily White, while being attacked with Returning Spring "Call of Spring" on yourself, constantly stay one hit away from death and successfully get away or kill the enemy girl.  You must be hit at least 3 times.(hard)
Springtime for Heaven: As Lily White, have all players(including yourself) in "White Spring." and have every ally hero still alive after it ends.  You cannot get Springtime for Hell if you get this achievement.(normal)
Springtime for Hell: As Lily Black, have all players(including yourself) in "Black Spring." and have every enemy die before it ends.  You cannot get Springtime for Heaven if you get this achievement.(normal)
T.K.O: As Byakuren, use Good Omen "Nirvana's Cloudy Way in Purple." on yourself and deny a kill.(easy)
Super Granny: Achieve 5000hp as Byakuren(normal)
Myouren Temple Beating: As Byakuren with Teammates Nue and Murasa and Shou, activate Flying Bowl "Legendary Flying Saucer."  Immediately after the enemy re-appears, have Nue's, Murasa's, and Shou's ultimate land at the same time(hard)
Artificial Stunner: Keep a single enemy disabled for at least 5 seconds without the use of any skills.(normal)

Edit:
Hourai Forest(Kaguya) reduced from 5 trees to 4.
Spiderwoman, Spiderwoman and Dragged Along(Yamame) removed.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 02:03:35 AM by Dular »