Author Topic: Darker than Black Mafia (Game Over Scum win)  (Read 61626 times)

Re: Darker than Black Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #720 on: April 15, 2011, 06:24:42 PM »
Giving up isn't going to help your alignment provided you really are town. <_<

The least you could do is claim. I could probably be convinced to stay on PX if you defend yourself well, but giving up isn't going to accomplish that.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #721 on: April 15, 2011, 07:05:50 PM »
I already said it didn't I Huh what, I hate for being in this body. My Lady also hates it, but insisted me to fight and surely it would be cured once all the evil has been purged from the town.

By the way, do you want to form a contract with me?

I am Kyuubey  . . .  sfx_ZUN.wav

Yes, you read it right. Cursed by the Moderators of this forsaken game. I formed a contract with them to help out the Town with my magical abilities and got turned into this. I am all kinds of magical as you may currently guess and wonder. Now, come on! Form a contract with me! I'll make you magical if you form a contract with me.

« Reply #722 on: April 15, 2011, 07:10:36 PM »
Never watched Madoka, but I honestly feel you're just trolling if you're going to respond with something like that. <_< Claiming when you're the about to be lynched is standard procedure, so I don't see why you're being all cagey about it. I'd be tempted to hammer you right now but I still want to hear from PX and Zak.

« Reply #723 on: April 15, 2011, 07:11:31 PM »
Unless you're not joking Pesco is actually enough of a bastard to make Cubey or however the hell you spell its name a role in this game.

I don't even know anymore.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #724 on: April 15, 2011, 07:12:32 PM »
Well, QB WOULD be a contracter

But obviously scum :V

« Reply #725 on: April 15, 2011, 07:14:07 PM »
Yeahhh.

So, should I hammer him or do we wait around for PX and Zak? There's really nothing to lose by just removing Hele right now, but it's possible that one of PX and Zak could die at the same time and we'd have lost their input entirely.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #726 on: April 15, 2011, 07:17:41 PM »
And you think I am enjoying this, Huh what? Trolling? If you would have been in my character now, you would be "WTF IS THIS SHIT" I never watched Madoka either. I don't even know what the hell the anime is about except reading Kyuubey being pulverized by various artists. On IRC,  Vic viper and co are trolling me by continuously spamming that ASCII face of it. There is even an pool on Danbooru (Everybody hates Kyuubey).

Trolling? How do you expect me to play a role being such a character.

Everybody is laughing again at the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Even Little Mistress is teasing me for it. Can you imagine the horror? From a fine butler, into some magical rabbit? How annoying it might be. Thanks to my magic my presence was human, but now there is no need to conceal myself any longer. People might have just see a magical rabbit running around in Town. They'll get used to something.

I have been monitoring the situation. Your freezing on Bardiche surely prevented him from Lynching Serela and most likely also blocked his abilities to use his bombing touch skill. You evaded that question when you directly were talking to me.

You can go ahead and Lynch me now. And then your reaction will be "No way, you got to be kidding me".  But the moment PX responds and fails to properly explain himself for freezing Bardiche, the moment I will unvote and vote for him.

Huh what, I am sure that is a fair option. If you doubt me, you can Lynch me at any given time. If you believe this, than I will will unvote myself and place a vote. Win-win situation.

A Scarlet Devil Mansion member is always loyal to his words.

« Reply #727 on: April 15, 2011, 07:21:48 PM »
I haven't been to meido in ages and I don't even post outside of mafia much anymore, so I have no way of knowing whether or not you watch Madoka.

I'll wait around for PX, at least.

« Reply #728 on: April 15, 2011, 07:24:56 PM »
Though, I find it interesting that you didn't claim anything beyond a name. Does this mean that you are vanilla?

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #729 on: April 15, 2011, 07:27:59 PM »
Cut by Huh what

Well like I said Huh what, I gave you my fair deal. I could have unvoted right this instant if I was not loyal to my words. You still have your Lynch ability on me. I am not going to remove it until PX replies properly. Any failure from him will make me unvote and vote for him. That is my deal and word.

I like also how you have been pushing everybody around UncertainKitten, but actually never held true to any of your words. "Day 2 I will come down hard on lurkers". Yea, of course you will. Schezo and Zakeri and now PX being the obvious lurkers.

Also I wish I could ask Bardiche why he exactly bombed you. His ability also allowed him remote explosions reading from the wiki profile. I am sure he would have killed you off if he was not frozen. Unfortunately, a dead man does not talk.

So, Miss UncertainKitten. Do you want to be magical?

##Contract UncertainKitten

At least it will prevent you from doing anything harmful to town, just in case you have an ability. Though this will most likely give me major disadvantage and render me vulnerable to unnatural damage as well.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #730 on: April 15, 2011, 08:29:20 PM »
Uh...what? Explain, in detail, what the contract does. Now.

Also, there's the fact that we LYNCHED the most likely lurker scum. And that I'm willing to lynch PX. I don't find Schezo suspicious, though I wish he'd post.

I've ALSO said Zak might be scum.

So what the hell game are YOU playing Hele? Learn to read, as you've been telling Dormio.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #731 on: April 15, 2011, 09:03:21 PM »
Hahahahahahaha.
QB lolwut.
What is this I don't even.
Playing some DotS now.
I'll make a proper post later.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #732 on: April 15, 2011, 10:16:14 PM »
Voting
Helepolis(4): Dormio, UncertainKitten, Hourai, Helepolis (L-1)
PX(1): huh what

Not Voting
Schezo, Zakeri, PX

8 alive 5 votes to lynch
Under 22 hours remain

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #733 on: April 15, 2011, 10:28:51 PM »
Helepolis, just go die already.
I mean, can't you think up a better role than QB in DtB mafia?

Zakeri should be prodded now... again.

PX should have been prodded a while ago too.

Making another post.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #734 on: April 15, 2011, 10:37:30 PM »
It would be nice if I posted, wouldn't it... :ohdear:

OK so huhwhat just brings out a beautiful 696 case on rdPX  In his 698 followup, I could be willing to buy the theory that if Hele isn't scum, for whatever reason, it would make PX almost confirmed scum because of his past actions.  Also if Hele is indeed scum like he should be it discredits the PX scum theory by quite a bit. That leaves me where, exactly?  That huhwhat is pretty much confirmed townie in my eyes.

Also, I'm surprised nobody has asked this yet, soooo: Helepolis, can you clarify your vote on Schezo, and why it stands after the way D2 turned out? I honestly can't understand why Schezo would be worth chasing today after Serela's flip, unless you believe that scum would set up scum/scum wagons on D2 for whatever reason (in which case I would like to hear why you believe that).
Can you at least place a whole case in your own words down so I can tell what you are voting me for? 
Ahem... >_>  Although I don't know where to go with this since he apparently dropped me in favor of himself...  Hele if you really are town I think there may be a chance for you to redeem yourself (just vote someone first) make some cases and then really I think we all would love to know what ##Contract does, right now and in detail.  I'm warning you, please don't lie.

Hourai: You know what would really be nice, is if you came forward with some more opinions than this silly post.  No really, all I got from this is "I want Hele dead, HW seems town" the rest is just a waffle on Zakeri me and PX.  I'm willing to buy into a theory that he may the third scum since he intentionally didn't give a hard opinion on PX when after saying he agreed with the huh what good postTM.  Why not say he's scummy or he isn't based on this information, you don't have to wait.  He asks so he can wait for a response to go off of, which is giving me the vibe that he wants to hold off implicating his possible buddy as long as possible.  I have to reread his past actions because he was for the most part forgettable this game.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #735 on: April 15, 2011, 11:45:26 PM »
I am the strength of my vote
Power Role is my body, and Town is my blood
I have lynched over a thousand people
Unaware of Masons
Nor aware of scum
Pushing one towards lynch
I have no regrets, this is my only path.
My whole life was,
Unlimited Gamble Works

##Vote: Helepolis

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #736 on: April 15, 2011, 11:50:14 PM »
Voting
Helepolis(5): Dormio, UncertainKitten, Hourai, Helepolis, PX Lynched
PX(1): huh what

Not Voting
Schezo, Zakeri

8 alive 5 votes to lynch
Twilight will be between 6 and 12 hours

« Reply #737 on: April 15, 2011, 11:51:56 PM »
Well, that explains why he disappeared at least. :V

« Reply #738 on: April 15, 2011, 11:53:58 PM »
Hey, can we talk about game-related things during twilight? You never specifically said we could, but you never specifcally said we could talk about game-related things during the day, sooo... :V

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #739 on: April 15, 2011, 11:54:09 PM »
You know, I wanted to do that earlier today :D

Also, I could probably bs about a dozen reasons why I froze Bardiche. My answer? Wtf was I thinking? Meh, posting in the morning before school.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #740 on: April 15, 2011, 11:54:55 PM »
Or we could just totally not let him explain whatever the hell investigate does. GJ looking more antitown PX. :/

« Reply #741 on: April 15, 2011, 11:55:43 PM »
Or wait, I guess we can. I totally forgot about D1, oh well.

I'm assuming PX is scum and just gave up to lynch townie Helepolis. I'd be interested in looking into one of UK and Zakeri for his buddy, probably Zak.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #742 on: April 15, 2011, 11:58:09 PM »
We'll see when Hele flips. Of course, if he is scum, then what?

« Reply #743 on: April 15, 2011, 11:59:19 PM »
I don't know, but given that he was hammered by one of the scummiest players alive before he could explain his role, and said player has all but confessed to being scum, I somehow don't think that's the case.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #744 on: April 16, 2011, 12:02:03 AM »
Btw Pesco, you still haven't answered if I can freeze myself. What gives.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #745 on: April 16, 2011, 12:03:30 AM »
Well...that was special. Though it seems kind of idiotic for scum to just hammer out of nowhere like that with pending info.

« Reply #746 on: April 16, 2011, 12:09:13 AM »
What just happened?
I... wha... huh?
brb gonna hang myself

« Reply #747 on: April 16, 2011, 12:12:35 AM »
Well...that was special. Though it seems kind of idiotic for scum to just hammer out of nowhere like that with pending info.
It seems kind of idiotic for any[/u] alignment to hammer out of nowhere like that.

(It's also possible scum had rolecopped Hele and knew what his role did already.)

« Reply #748 on: April 16, 2011, 12:13:05 AM »
... Wow, I am a derp. <_< Remind me not to post when raging at my internet connection.

It's pretty obvious what those tags should be anyway.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #749 on: April 16, 2011, 12:13:56 AM »
Btw Pesco, you still haven't answered if I can freeze myself. What gives.

Stop asking stupid questions.