Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - GAME OVER  (Read 123015 times)

capt. h

• Only sane townie
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #630 on: March 25, 2011, 04:25:31 AM »
I claim a super vig and musicboxman. I have the power to kill everybody in the game at once, but that activates my musicboxman power automatically, which blocks any power that can kill 6 or more people at the same time. Both have infinite uses, and can activate at any time. In fact. I've used it 34 times already. ( ?∀`)

I claim super special awesome vote of death powers. I can vote for players I want to lynch, and if the majority of players vote with me, the player I voted for is lynched.  :V

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #631 on: March 25, 2011, 04:25:58 AM »
PX: I think you've cured some of my insomnia. While I try to sleep that off I will ask the same thing of you that I have of everyone. Let's play a hypothical game where you've already seen me flip Town. Who on Edible's list do you think is the scum and why?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #632 on: March 25, 2011, 04:31:33 AM »
It might hurt me. My role is not just a one-shot dayvig. My role is going to get me killed

I don't know why you all think I've claimed my vigilante shot will immediately kill me when I use it.

... :/ Hrm.

Shadoweh

« Reply #633 on: March 25, 2011, 04:32:43 AM »
If you read carefully you'll realize those two points don't actually contradict each other.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #634 on: March 25, 2011, 04:34:13 AM »
They don't, but I'm still thinking there's something I'm missing.

You've made it pretty clear you don't plan on fullclaiming.  If you're so sure that you'll be dead soon, why not?

« Reply #635 on: March 25, 2011, 04:35:50 AM »
Also, that radio thing is useless at this point. What can the radio possibly do to help town?
Things  :V

If Serela and I both survive the day he should pass a set to me.

Shadoweh

« Reply #636 on: March 25, 2011, 04:36:43 AM »
EBWOM: Especially if you quote the entire sentence.
It might hurt me. My role is not just a one-shot dayvig. My role is going to get me killed and it's too good not to use that part of it so I have to work fast.
The answer to your question is not 'Because I'm scum' so think about it and answer it for yourself.

huh what: I hate to say it but if you both survive the day one of you is probably a zombie.

Shadoweh

« Reply #637 on: March 25, 2011, 04:37:21 AM »
Er, night, even. Yes, I can read, edited out all mistakes are edited out!

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #638 on: March 25, 2011, 04:38:21 AM »
What.  Then how will the role kill you if it's not a suicide?

And I missed this.
My question to you is if you have my radio and you can see what the name is, why did you flip out on me earlier for calling Serela for getting the name wrong?
How the bleep would I know what your radio's name was yesterday before I even got the radio?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #639 on: March 25, 2011, 04:39:02 AM »
Simple, if you're town then Edible is scum

Shadoweh

« Reply #640 on: March 25, 2011, 04:40:20 AM »
Schezo: Not that earlier, this earlier.
PX: Can you explain that logic in more detail please?

« Reply #641 on: March 25, 2011, 04:40:32 AM »
@ Shadoweh: I'd like to maintain the request to him anyway.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #642 on: March 25, 2011, 04:43:56 AM »
That still stands, not because he knew the name of the radio but because you were overly nitpicky about an answer I would have passed because he already told you how to use it and to an extent what it was called.

Shadoweh

« Reply #643 on: March 25, 2011, 04:52:22 AM »
Considering I thought I'd already sent a message with the words 'Set B' in it I thought Hourai was as capable of answering the question as he was. Yesterday there was also the possibility my radio partner was the one giving him information.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #644 on: March 25, 2011, 04:54:09 AM »
...Then how do you expect to take it up with me that I know what went on during your radio conversations?

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #645 on: March 25, 2011, 04:54:48 AM »
Hint: I don't

Shadoweh

« Reply #646 on: March 25, 2011, 05:03:23 AM »
..Because I said yesterday that this is what happened when I was pressing NeoSerela?

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #647 on: March 25, 2011, 05:07:51 AM »
...That what is what happened?  Define: this because I think I'm getting confused on what you are telling me.

Shadoweh

« Reply #648 on: March 25, 2011, 05:12:19 AM »

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #649 on: March 25, 2011, 05:15:17 AM »
The second links a dud, but that's what I thought you said.  I don't know what you said over your radios so I can't say anything on that.  Why you're asking me to verify your thoughts and private actions is just beyond me.

« Reply #650 on: March 25, 2011, 05:16:10 AM »
I'm too lazy to count. Shadoweh, how long until you shoot somebody? (While I'm at it, who do you intend to shoot?)

Shadoweh

« Reply #651 on: March 25, 2011, 05:20:09 AM »
The post from NeoSerela is lower on that page but yeah.
Okay, let's try this again. I said yesterday that I didn't believe Serela gave me the radio because the name he gave me was incorrect. Today, when you had the radio, you never bothered to bring up that you had it or that the name isn't Set B or Radio B until I specifically asked you to, and instead went on a rant against me for being nitpicky about something that since you are holding the radio right now you should have known was wrong. I wanted you to verify that you'd gotten the radio with NeoSerela because I was worried huh what stole it.

Less then 8 Hours until Someone Eats Buckshot

Kilgamayan
Bardiche

« Reply #652 on: March 25, 2011, 05:27:12 AM »
Why would I have stolen the radio? :s

I can't do anything like that.

Also, why are you not willing to shoot Schezo again? I must have missed something.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #653 on: March 25, 2011, 05:28:07 AM »
Umm but I was under the impression that only the receivers got the name of the radios or Serela could be lying about not knowing.  But the nitpicky thing was still a valid point then because if he didn't know the name of the radio what were you expecting him to do?  It has nothing to do with what I know now, it was what I was thinking day1 and I intended to bring it up.
And if you had said you were worried about huh what stealing the radio earlier, I might not have responded as harshly on the follow up but that seems a bit out of place that it took you that long to bring up why you wanted me to come out with the radio.

Shadoweh

« Reply #654 on: March 25, 2011, 05:31:52 AM »
Oh, you probably want the actual reasoning behind that.

capt. h    : Can actually read mafiascum wiki.
Colt       : If we weren't verifying the list I might still shoot him.
Dormio     : Well he's going to help me shoot through bulletproof so I can't shoot him.
huh what   : Obvtown enough after Day 1.
Edible4u   : His claim will prove itself or not really quickly.
NeoSerela  : Probably not claiming scum by insisting I'm the scum with the receiver.
PX         : Either the ballsyest scum ever or worst town.
Schezo     : Good news for Schezo, I agree with Edible's order of actions. It depends on the vig flip.
Shadoweh   : Suicide isn't cool no matter how hard talking to PX and Schezo is.
Zakeri     : Already kidnapped by zombies.

I wasn't going to say out loud to huh what that I thought he might know where the radio is because he might have it silly. It's obvious NOW that that's not what happened.

« Reply #655 on: March 25, 2011, 05:35:30 AM »
Actually, I'll just stop being vague since there's not much reason to hide this and it could possibly clear up some shenanigans.

I tracked the owner of Set B on night 1. They targeted Schezo and nobody else.

It was a one-shot action, so I don't feel particularly bad about revealing it.

Shadoweh

« Reply #656 on: March 25, 2011, 05:39:21 AM »
I thought that was obvious by now. I can also say that UncertainKitten said she wasn't giving up her radio because she had "Something more important to do that night. :dwi:" Because she thought Perv Serela was scum she didn't say what action she took.

« Reply #657 on: March 25, 2011, 05:40:57 AM »
Well yes, it was obvious. But that's why there was no point in being vague about it anymore (aside from the part where it was one-shot). I'd rather at least be clear about my actions so town knows what I'm up to.

Shadoweh

« Reply #658 on: March 25, 2011, 06:40:17 AM »
One last try for that sleep thing so I can shoot in the morning. At this point I'd like for people to say who they prefer to get shot and/or if someone else deserves it more. Also if Dormio can tell me if he'll be here in about 7 hours. I'll be waiting for him before shooting.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #659 on: March 25, 2011, 06:50:22 AM »
7 hours from now will make it 1am.
And I'm running off 2 hours of sleep.
:/
I can be around if you insist on that time though.

Anyway, once I'm finished with TSA, I'll make a post.