Author Topic: Gensokyo Worker's Facepalm Mafia - Topic 2, Game Over, Man, Game Over  (Read 73636 times)

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
Re: Gensokyo Worker's Union Mafia - Topic 2, Day 5
« Reply #270 on: May 02, 2009, 04:13:02 AM »
I would like a replacement. I really can't keep up with a lot of my games right now

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #271 on: May 02, 2009, 04:18:16 AM »
Unfortunately, given your mysterious lack of presence during Day 4, when we certainly could have used your input, I started leaning away from neutral and more towards scum.  But like I said, there is no way you're town either way.
I had some annoying RL issues to deal with near the end of D4. It's honestly kind of irritating me too, as Zaknut actually started producing by then and I would have unvoted if I were around, but blah. (In any order, I've not been around the deadline before in a couple other games, most notably WTC Mafia). I apologise again for not being around but frankly I'm not seeing this as a scumtell.

I would like to know what bothers you about my case on Zakeri, for starters.
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #272 on: May 02, 2009, 04:25:10 AM »
@Edible: Considering that Kanako's investigation yielded a town result, I'm not convinced that he's scum despite the setup.  Elaborate?

It's very easy to explain this.

Godfather Alice would be 1) Immune to night kills and 2) "Innocent" for town investigations.  Scum attempts to NK Alice, and we have what happened Night 1.  The No Kill was the only way to prevent a quicklynch of Alice on Day 2, and Scum probably decided to sacrifice a kill to "clear" one of their own.

I would like a replacement. I really can't keep up with a lot of my games right now

:v Did you have to wait until we started playing again to say this?

I would like to know what bothers you about my case on Zakeri, for starters.

Your vote on Zakeri was very, very weak - even as a prod, I have some trouble accepting it.  Add to that fact that it stayed in play for the rest of the Day, and you have a case that bothers me.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #273 on: May 02, 2009, 04:32:07 AM »
@Alice:  Who did you protect last night and why?  You not saying this immediately makes me feel as if you had an oversight on your part.

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #274 on: May 02, 2009, 04:51:34 AM »
@Alice:  Who did you protect last night and why?  You not saying this immediately makes me feel as if you had an oversight on your part.
Edible. Why? Because due to Zaknut's flip I knew for certain that he was a confirmed townie (due to Kilga's wagon-vote-switch-thingie, it was even mentioned in the thread by I think umu?) and therefore I guessed that he would likely to be offed.

Quote from: Edible
Your vote on Zakeri was very, very weak - even as a prod, I have some trouble accepting it.  Add to that fact that it stayed in play for the rest of the Day, and you have a case that bothers me.
Staying in play for the rest of the day was kind of bleh and unintentional, but I'm not seeing how it's weak considering it's for basically the same reasons as Roukan's vote and Zaknut up to that point had basically produced content that was half more questions than answers and half bizarre statements.

WRATHIE_Beatrice

• soujiko x yousuke is my otp
  • I will repeat it, in RED
« Reply #275 on: May 02, 2009, 06:10:48 AM »
u can lynch me but i'm role claiming.

Izayoi Sakuya: Vanilla Townie.

I'm not giving up, but I'm putting the facts in ur face as scum would not lynch me as I have no strong argument at all and such.

If by the end of the day there is still no clear scum, Lynch Me. Asap. I'd rather you kill me, who is a weak town than some1 who is stronger or smth..

##vote: wrathie

Defiant of Shrine Maiden Ver. 2

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #276 on: May 02, 2009, 06:23:28 AM »
Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game! Vote Chart:

Alice Margatroid (1): Edible
wrathie (2): Affinity, wrathie

Not voting: UncertainKitten, Youmu, Alice Margatroid

UncertainKitten's request for replacement has been noted. A deadline for finding one is set at 24 hours.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #277 on: May 02, 2009, 06:47:23 AM »
While I was re-reading Roukan to see if he at some point let slip any details about whom he tracked/watched and if he saw anyone targeting them, I came up with a plan that should take out a lot of problematic targets:

Okay. So:

Kilga:
If no replacement is found for UK within 48 hours (ninja by Kilga: within the 24 hour deadline given for finding a replacement), is she subject to an inactivity modkill?

Because if yes, well: inactivity modkills do not end the day, regardless of alignment. If UK is scum as I highly believe she is, then, well, hooray. Otherwise, we lynch wrathie. Again, if wrathie is scum, then, well, hooray. Otherwise, we go into night, and emerge with either 3 or 4 people alive. We're in LYLO, but we've eliminated both of the obvious targets before it in one go.

As for wrathie's self-vote, I'm not sure what to think of it:
- If you're Town, you're playing glaringly against your win condition. What the fuck. We've had enough self-voting in this game so far, we don't need more.
- If you're Scum, this could be a final attempt at WIFOM'ing away a lynch.

Currently I'm not sure what to make of it. I've seen Town give up a lot on these forums, but I've also seen Scum self-vote in an attempt to not die (hello, Prof. Guppy!). In any order, I'm perfectly fine with a wrathie lynch, but I personally think that UK is more suspicious. A case on her is summarized pretty well here, there does appear to be a link between her and pesco/Nietz.

As for my re-read of Roukan:
D2 - Opens the day with a vote for me for setup reasons. After his flip, this makes a lot more sense. However, there does not seem to be any indication of any scum found, given his jump on donut from there, and then his shift to pesco. Given KY/Serp was not NK'd but that he was the obvious NK choice, I'm pretty sure Roukan watched KY/Serp.
D3 - Opens the day with a confirm on Serp, but no otherwise obvious claim to following anyone or being particularly suspicious of anyone other than the obvious lynch that day, Nietz. This was kind of a free day anyway so I wasn't expecting anything special.
D4 - Opens the day with asking me why I wasn't protecting the cop. Seems to not actually be pointing anyone to anyone who *did* target the cop, and again appears to not be attacking anyone very strongly.

So yeah, I don't think Roukan managed to catch anyone in the act across any of N1-3. If he did he certainly didn't mention it or even hint at it very clearly. So...bleh, that was a waste of time.

Re-reading Affinity to make sure he's as Townie as I think he is. At this point I'm basically 100% convinced of Edible being Town (for basically being Pro-Town for most of the time combined with Kilga's wagon-switch-tell-thingie w.r.t donut on D2) and 99% convinced of umu being Town (for pressing a pesco case over other people who later turned out to be Town, instead of just voting for the Townies. It's possible that he was bussing pesco, but I personally deem it highly unlikely at this point)

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #278 on: May 02, 2009, 06:48:25 AM »
If a replacement is not found, a day-ending modkill will occur, yes.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #279 on: May 02, 2009, 06:49:11 AM »
Day-ending? Blah. There goes that idea.

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #280 on: May 02, 2009, 12:55:13 PM »
ITT, Alice Margatroid fullclaims for the record.

Also, yes, Edible is most likely Town.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #281 on: May 03, 2009, 02:18:01 AM »
Zakeri has expressed interested in replacing UncertainKitten, given he learned nothing after his death. I will let the current living players vote on whether or not to allow him back in.

EDIT: Vote can be private.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 02:37:18 AM by Kilgamayan »

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #282 on: May 03, 2009, 02:55:10 AM »
I don't mind, since that spot does need to be filled, but it's not optimal.  He would be replacing the person he was voting yesterday for being scum, so yeah.   (On second thought, perhaps we should let him in and watch the squirming begin!~)

Also, lol, activity.

Edible

« Reply #283 on: May 03, 2009, 03:27:50 AM »
It will probably cause the modkill, but I'm going to express disagreement.  Sorry, Zak - dead players shouldn't be let back in under these circumstances.

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #284 on: May 03, 2009, 04:26:49 AM »
Zaknut and umu have summarized D1 Affinity somewhat well imho, though I disagree with umu's interpretation of him. All in all, there really isn't much to work off of, really.

(all posts in the new thread start at 500)

Affinity 550 has him voting for Zaknut for reasons that, at the time, I think were perfectly valid. No issues so far.

Now we get to the umu/Affinity argument:

I have no issues with Affinity 561 and 562. Accusing two townies who were behaving scummily on D1 is, in fact, not a scumtell if the reasoning is good, and imho Affinity 110 is perfectly acceptable at the time.

Regarding umu 577, I'm not sure how much of a difference in meaning there is between "so far" and "at the moment", given, again, early D1. I do agree with his analysis on Affinity 661, though.

Regarding Affinity's "welp, next down the list VOTE", I'm not going to treat this as scummy because it happened something like an hour before D1 deadline *and* Affinity had earlier suspected him as being scum.

I fully agree with basically all of Affinity's stances in 589.

Affinity finally answers umu's question from 609 in 637 and then does the unvote-Zaknut-vote-wrathie dance. Fails to prevent a Zaknut lynch though, blah. Justifies this fine in 668. I agree with wrathie being raging terrible obvscum, but what is your opinion on UK, Affinity?

So overall, I'm still getting a Town read on him.

As for the Zaknut replacing in for UK, I disagree with it on principle, especially under these circumstances. Regarding the modkill, on one hand, causing a modkill is kind of argh, but considering UK is my leading candidate for scum by a mile...yeah.

Also, this thread is made of ACTIVITY and MORE ACTIVITY lately.

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #285 on: May 03, 2009, 04:42:56 AM »

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #286 on: May 03, 2009, 05:02:57 AM »
Well, I express the same disagreement.  It can be unpredictably unfair to either side, after all.

For UK, I had the continuous impression that she was town considering that she contributed a fair amount on day one and day two.  But reading Edible's case on her and looking at her interactions with flipped scum, and noticing that she seemed to take the back seat on day 3-4 (where the only worthwhile thing was her analysis on me which didn't lead to much), I think I'm leaning towards her being scum now, I guess.

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #287 on: May 03, 2009, 05:06:17 AM »
Not sure what you mean.

Edible

« Reply #288 on: May 03, 2009, 07:12:47 AM »
@Alice: u? wants role details, I would imagine.

I suppose there are worse things than the incoming Day 5 modkill.  But just to show I support it:

##unvote
##vote UncertainKitten

I still can't buy Alice's claim, but it'll have to wait.  See you Day 6.

WRATHIE_Beatrice

« Reply #289 on: May 03, 2009, 09:57:04 AM »
There is no activity around here that I can pick up, I do not know what to blame, most probably me.. .so yea... ...

My pov is, with myself being town is:

6 players left:

1. You guys lynch me, I know I'm town, scum kill a townie, Left 4 players, 3 townie, probably 1 scum with 2 scum down. With me out of the way there is a lack of Easy lynch and Scum get's it harder to pin down the remaining townies.

2. You guys refuse to lynch me, you lynch a town, probably UK, nightkill a town, Left with 4 players, with me being town, the rest being 2 town and 1 scum. Easier to get rid of as I am an easy lynch and is FORCED WIFOM.

3. You guys refuse to lynch me,, you lynch a town, probably UK again, nightkill ME, left with 4 players, 0 confirmed town but with an easy lynch out of way, again easier to take out.

4. You guys lynch me, protect is valid, 5 players left... Less easy lynch and someone HAS to vote to get someone out of the way, uncertain outcome here.

5. You guys refuse to lynch me, townie lynched, protect is valid, 5 players left and yet another reason to push for lynching me. Wasting another day just to lynch me in the next or give scum reason to lynch me.

As i see it, either lynch me or believe i'm town. That's it. i can't see how i can explain myself out of this and this would give pressure to scum to built more cases if i get killed asap... god forbid me surviving to end day as i'llflip a coin to decide who we should lynch.

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #290 on: May 03, 2009, 01:51:36 PM »
As i see it, either lynch me or believe i'm town. That's it.
*nods slowly*
Luckily for you, I've been opting for the second option for some time now.

Quote from: Edible
@Alice: u? wants role details, I would imagine.
*nods slowly again*
Was it really that hard to understand?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #291 on: May 03, 2009, 02:32:43 PM »
Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game! Vote Chart:

Alice Margatroid (0): Edible
wrathie (2): Affinity, wrathie
UncertainKitten (1): Edible

Not voting: UncertainKitten, Youmu, Alice Margatroid

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. You have about ~37.5 hours remaining.

I may choose to modkill UK depending on how long it takes people to vote.

WRATHIE_Beatrice

« Reply #292 on: May 03, 2009, 02:53:04 PM »
I am unsure about Zak being included again, he can easily be town or scum at the same time.

I'm leaning towards Scum....

another gut feeling here:

Edible, if you are scum, i hate you. that's all.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #293 on: May 03, 2009, 08:55:04 PM »
Okay, well, since no one else has volunteered, we're cutting this off now.

---

UncertainKitten, playing Rin Kaenbyou (Vanilla, TOWN-ALIGNED) was modkilled for lack of replacement!

It is now Night 5. All people with night actions, please get them to me.

Edible

Re: Gensokyo Worker's Union Mafia - Topic 2, Night 5
« Reply #295 on: May 04, 2009, 06:11:43 AM »
Nya! go town.

Edible

Edible

« Reply #297 on: May 05, 2009, 12:17:46 AM »
I think Kilga died.

Or he's waiting until midnight again.

*twiddles thumbs*

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #298 on: May 05, 2009, 02:48:46 AM »
Sorry. I've been out all day.

Story WILL come up before the game is over, despite every inclination telling me not to based on the inactivity this game has seen. For now, you get an NK and a day start.

---

Edible, playing Iku Nagae (Vanilla, TOWN-ALIGNED) was killed overnight!

It is now Day 6. With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. You are in LYLO. No Lynch is no longer an option.

You have 7 days to vote. Good luck!

Edible

« Reply #299 on: May 05, 2009, 03:01:22 AM »
I didn't see that one coming. \o\ /o/ Go town!

Story WILL come up before the game is over, despite every inclination telling me not to based on the inactivity this game has seen.

The game was delayed for several days by your hand until the weekend, which is never active, into a day where you threatened a day-ending modkill (which occured) and you're complaining about inactivity?