Author Topic: The short tales of our beloved ones.  (Read 3670 times)

IBakaChan

The short tales of our beloved ones.
« on: June 17, 2010, 05:31:52 PM »
Short, short fanfics by me go here :derp:

This broken world
--------------------------------------------------

The womans gaze went over the chaotic city below her.
Her red eyes showed no emotion, neither did her face.

But as she heard sharp, rapid sounds, a frown spread over the normaly handsome face.
The strong wind that made its way over the dark ground and the high buildings seemed... Grieving. As if it tried to stop the current situation. But alas, a lone wind was still only one, and many needed to work together if this was to be stopped.

The wind goddess could make this happend... But she chose not to. This was not her world. This wasn't a place that she could do as she pleased. Before she had been able to... Even if that time was long ago.

Screams, shouts, gun fire, explosions... All the noise made her head ache, and her ears hurt.
These humans clearly did not have the protection of a god. And if they had, then a cruel god theirs must be.

Her purple hair was slightly ruffled by the wind, as she sighed.

"I have seen enough." She muttered to herself, and a slight, humming "Shall I take you back~?" could be heard. But not by those bellow her.

"Yes." And so, the wind goddess left that rotting, broken world to itself.

IBakaChan

Re: The short tales of our beloved ones.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 07:07:34 PM »
Family
-------------------------------------------

The girl sat by herself, lowly humming a sad tone, her piercing green eyes closed.
Her mind was travelling back to her youth, when she had yet to discover that emotion which now engulfed her.

When she was barely a meter tall, when she had short arms, short legs, and her eyes were still kind and warm.
She could still remember the sound as she ran over a flower field, a purple daisy held high in the air.

"Nee-san!"

A womanly figure in the tall flowers turned towards the sound, her tired eyes half-closed.

"Parsee... What's that you've... Got there?" Her words were slow, and she took a pause to breathe in deep often.

The young girl smiled widely, holding up the flower towards the older one.

"I found this! It's the same color as your eyes!"

Her sister sighed, taking the flower.

"I see..." The woman turned away from her little sister, walking away from her with slow, heavy steps.
The little girl felt something sting inside of her. Like a needle through her heart.
Her sister seemed so distant... She was always keeping herself away from Parsee, but acting as if she liked her whenever the young girl came close.

Those green eyes turned away towards another family on the field. The two cildren were smiling, the younger one holding his mothers hand, and the elder one running around.

She felt another sting. She wanted it to be like that too. She wanted it to be like that... So... Badly...
As the elder boy almost crashed into her, she was taken out of her thoughts.

"Sorry!" He said with his energetic voice, smiling. "Didn't see ya there!"

Parsee blinked a few times.

"Ah, no harm taken, so..."

The girl stopped as she saw his horrified expression.

"MOOOOM!" He screamed, running back to his mother.

"She's a youkai! She's gonna eat me!!" The mother smiled at her son, thinking that he was probably just joking...

But when she looked at the girl, her ears pointy and her whole body emitting a strange aura, she backed a step, turning to her two children.

"Let's go home again, we should eat dinner soon..."

She felt hurt again. She really did... They had such a great atmosphere around them... They seemed so happy together...

A lonely tear escaped the corner of her eye as she stopped humming, back to the real world again.

She had never stopped envying that family...

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 01:35:00 AM »
Short, sweet, to the point.

Got anything else? :D

IBakaChan

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 07:03:22 AM »
I kinda just make them up on the spot~

Sure, I think I have an idea for Alice.

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 02:07:13 PM »
Only if it includes at least Shanghai. Hourai is a bonus.

IBakaChan

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 02:49:19 PM »
Oh, bugger.
This just got complicated :/

Random other character that you like~?

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2010, 12:19:20 AM »
Well, you don't have to cater to me, but since you asked, here's a list. Shanghai/Alice/Hourai are my smoke-screen favorites. I'm really a closet Shikieiki derpface.