Author Topic: Who needs a plan!? Flandre Quest!  (Read 88899 times)

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
Who needs a plan!? Flandre Quest!
« on: May 09, 2010, 01:35:59 AM »
Yes, Flandre Quest. Just like Reisen Quest, Ran Quest, Chen's Day Out, Patchy Quest, etc. It's my turn!

Flandre will NOT be godly powerful like she would be in other fanon, her power will be limited to inanimate objects of a moderate size, anything big or alive will have to be dealt with in other ways.

> You are Flandre Scarlet, and it's time for some freedom! You are the younger sister of Gensokyo's ever-infamous Scarlet Devil Remilia Scarlet! You have lived in the basement of the Scarlet Devil Mansion for the past 495 years or so, having been locked in here by your older sister Remilia, and after having someone new come and play with you and beat you, some girl dressed in red-white, and then later someone in black-white, you want out of your little home and to see the world!
> The other residents of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, or SDM, include you older sister Remilia, the mansions maid Sakuya Izayoi, the librarian Patchouli Knowledge and her shikigami Koakuma, as well as the sleepy gateguard Hong Meiling.
> You are often considered to be "insane," "crazy" or "mentally-unstable" but your not, your just very random. Your also about as mentally mature as a 10-year-old, but very well-behaved, despite being locked in the basement for your entire life and your ability to destroy almost ANYTHING. That how you lost you vampire wings in fact, you used your power on them to see what would happen. Your never doing anything like that again, it HURT, it took you months to build a new pair of functioning wings! Your also good at "arts and crafts," "blacksmithing" and "welding" which is how you made your wings and your beloved unbreakable weapon, Laevatein.
> You are on your fluffy, bouncy and cozy "Elizabethan" bed in your room. Your room is large, roughly 50 feet by 40 feet and filled with pillows, teddy bears, toys, burn marks, fluff and parts of broken toys... whoops :3
> You are currently lying on your bed pretending to be asleep as you can hear someone... no, 2 someones coming to your room. They would have to be coming to your room, the few times you have escaped, you've seen that their isn't anywhere else to go.

>_
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 07:23:13 PM by MysteariousYukari »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Flandre Quest! Mystearica's Story Time :3
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 01:37:40 AM »
>Do we have legos? This is important.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 01:46:18 AM »
>Do we have legos? This is important.

> Yes, you have a LOT of legos. You made 3-D Scale versions of big sister, Sakuya, Meiling, Patchy and Koakuma before you went to sleep last night/morning. Their is also a near-complete 3-D lego version of you, but you ran out of the legos of the right color for Laevatein.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 01:48:33 AM »
>This will not do. It's time to find more!
>But first, keep pretending to be asleep, and kinda open one eye to get a look at whoever is coming.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 02:01:09 AM by Hoboverlord Purvis »

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 01:58:44 AM »
> Look for a chance to burst out of the room.
> Add a quest involving the legos.
> Inventory.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2010, 02:13:13 AM »
>This will not do. It's time to find more!
>But first, keep pretending to be asleep, and kinda open one eye to get a look at them.

> Look for a chance to burst out of the room.
> Add a quest involving the legos.
> Inventory.

> You decide your going to finish the lego you with Laevatein. Quest added: Finish the Lego you!
> You continue lying on your bed pretending to be asleep, waiting for a chance to bust out.
> You hear a knock on the door. "Sister, Sakuya and I are coming in, ok?" You here the door starting to unlock. No chance of busting out now, big sister and Sakuya could beat you in a fight and catch you.
> Your inventory contains:
> Cute poofy hat.
> Crimson Garments. (worn as cloths)
> Ms. Tear the teddy bear. (held close while in room)
> Laevatein.
> Taboo "Cranberry Trap."
> Taboo "Laevatein."
> Taboo "Four of a Kind."
> Taboo "Kagome, Kagome."
> Taboo "Mazo of Love."
> Forbidden Barrage "Starbow Break."
> Forbidden Barrage "Catadioptric."
> Forbidden Barrage "Counter-Clock."
> Secret Barrage "And Then Will There Be None?"
> Q.E.D. "Ripples of 495 Years."

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2010, 02:18:23 AM »
> Continue to feign sleep.

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2010, 02:22:07 AM »
>Pee a map of the world

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2010, 02:39:34 AM »
> Continue to feign sleep.

> You continue pretending to be asleep as big sis and Sakuya walk in.
> "Flan-chan, Sister, I need to speak with you, It's about your... imprisonment here in the basement."
> What? Is she serious?! Could this mean?!
> "Mi'lady, she seems to be sleeping."
> "I can see that Sakuya-san, I am trying to wake her."

>Pee a map of the world

> Error, Flandre Quest can not preform action "Pee a map of the world." Please have a nice doomsday meat-bag.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2010, 02:45:22 AM »
>Suddenly sit up.
>"Can I go, can I go?! Please?!"

Spidere

• My magic finger will make your problems go away
  • But I'm an asshole, so you won't get any of it
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2010, 02:49:21 AM »
Ahhhhh...Tear. I see you've still picked someone overly powerful. Let us see how this turns out. ^_^

> Get. Down.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2010, 03:04:59 AM »
>Suddenly sit up.
>"Can I go, can I go?! Please?!"

> You sit straight up with a look of joy and excitement on your face and beg if you can go outside. You see Sakuya has a bit of blood coming out of her nose... wonder why?
> "Now calm down sister. I never mentioned going anywhere, but your awfully close, I said I wanted to discuss your imprisonment. As you may or may not know, today is your birthday, you are now 496, and I have decided that I should give you a chance at free..."
> "YIIIIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" As you do a flying dive hug to big sis!
> "...dom... As I was saying, since it's your birthday, I'll let you go outside today, with plenty of rules of course, but if you behave yourself, I may let you enter and exit your room and maybe even the mansion freely, as you desire..."
> "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!"
> You notice blood shooting out of Sakuya's nose now. You have no idea why either, but it look delicious... <3 Big sis notices and it looks like she would want some as well.
> "Sakuya, stop that at once and help me up! Please get off of me Flan-chan."
> "Oh, sorry Big Sis <3"
> "Now, lets go Flan-chan, Sakuya. We shall discuss at the entrance."
> You set Ms. Tear down gently as you, Sakuya and Big Sis exit your room and start heading to the entrance.

Ahhhhh...Tear. I see you've still picked someone overly powerful. Let us see how this turns out. ^_^

> Get. Down.

As I said, she will have limits on her powers to prevent her from being sheer OP.

> Get down from what? The floor ???

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2010, 03:07:11 AM »
>Stare at the outside in awe
>"Thank you Nee-chan! Thank you Sakuya-san!
>Give them both a kiss on the cheek

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2010, 03:10:35 AM »
>"What do I have to do? What do I have to do?!"

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2010, 03:27:43 AM »
>Stare at the outside in awe
>"Thank you Nee-chan! Thank you Sakuya-san!
>Give them both a kiss on the cheek

> Woooow... this place is cooolll...
> Wow, double nose bleed from thanking them and kissing them, Big Sis and Sakuya are both bleeding from the nose now! You can't help but giggle. Teehee <3

>"What do I have to do? What do I have to do?!"

> "Well for one, calm down long enough for us to get to the entrence."
> "Mi'lady, she hasn't been let out her entire life. Even when half the mansion was ruined by that mysterious space and she escaped, we only let her stay out for a time, but never let her actually leave."
> "*sigh* I know, but the least she could do is calm down a bit.
> Besides you looking at nearly everything with utter awe, the walk is rather peaceful, until...
> "Miss Flandre, what were those... figures? In your room?"
> "Teehee, silly Sakuya, I made all of those last night from those "Lego" thingies. They're everyone from the mansion. You, Big Sis, Patchy, Koakuma, Meiling and Me! But I couldn't finish the one of me..."
> "Why is that Sister?"
> "I ran out of the ones I needed for Laevatein, I need about one-hundred more of these" As you hold out one of the "Legos" of the correct color."
> "Sakuya, when you can, please fetch more of that kind."
> "Of course Mi'lady."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2010, 03:29:16 AM »
>"No, no! I want to fetch them. It's better that way"
>Sage nod.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2010, 03:50:44 AM »
>"No, no! I want to fetch them. It's better that way"
>Sage nod.

> You demand to be allowed to get them yourself and, not knowing what a "sage nod" is, you just nod happily.
> "We will see about that Sister. Just wait until you get outside."

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2010, 03:51:43 AM »
>Wait until we get outside

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2010, 04:21:36 AM »
>Wait until we get outside

> Near the front door, Sakuya and Big Sis stop. "Miss Flandre, please wait a moment."
> Stopping and skipping back to them happily, Big Sis starts talking.
> "Now Flandre, the first thing you must do while outside is always be near one of us from the mansion. Me, Sakuya, Patchouli, or Meiling, even though Meiling isn't coming with us. You mustn't get to far away, and if you DO, we will not be happy and will take you back to the mansion and leave you in your room like we were all these years. Next, you may NOT hurt ANYONE unless they are actively trying to hurt you, and even then, no using your power at all, otherwise it's back to your room. Third, if you cause any trouble while outside, it's back to your room."
> "OK!"
> "Ah, you already got her Remilia-sama, I got everything I needed ready."
> You look over to the source of the quiet voice and you see a giant purple marshmellow in camo pants... wait no, that's gotta be Patchy :D
> As you try to do a flying hug to Patchy, she effortlessly sidesteps and you instead hit a stone pedestal with a suit of armor on it, the helmet of which then falls off and lands on your head with a thunk. "Owie... that wasn't fair! You dodged!" you give a light complaint as everyone laughs, even Patchy. Meiling then walks in to see whats going on and snickers a bit when she sees you "Oh my, that is just so cute <3 Miss Flandre, happy birthday! You look so adorable, I could just hug you forever! But I digress. Miss Patchouli, Marisa is here."
> "What does she want now?"
> "That book you have on Magical Amplification! What else would I want! You know I've been trying for stronger magic without turning, ze!"
> You wonder who it is shouting until the "ze" bit and then you remember and yell happily. "Marisaaaaaaaaaa~" as you pounce on her and hug her just as she walks in the front door.

(Out of topic: I'll use it for now, but I must ask, what does the Ze line that Marisa always says in fanon even mean?)

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2010, 12:43:53 PM »
> Become antsy due to wanting to go outside.

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2010, 12:57:20 PM »
> Add quest - Resolve to glomp-tackle every living being in Gensokyo

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2010, 02:37:14 AM »
> Add quest - Resolve to glomp-tackle every living being in Gensokyo

> Quest Added: Glomp-tackle every notable living being you meet in Gensokyo

> Become antsy due to wanting to go outside.

> You get off of Marisa and are now bouncing around saying various lines begging to go outside, such as "Come on everyone, come on! Lets go! Hurry up, I wanna see whats outside!"
> "Ok fine! I hope everyone who is coming is ready. Lets go sister."
> You, Big Sis, Sakuya and Patchy exit the mansion. You hear Patchy say something, but your not listening... everything is... wooooooow! It's so bright and pretty and colorful and cool andprettyandandand... wooooow!
> "Where are we going to go next? Everything looks so, so... wow!"
> "How about Human Village Miss Flandre? Lots of Humans and even a few Youkai live in Human Village, it also has many many objects, more then you have likely ever seen."
> "YEAAAAH!
> You and the SDM crew are now flying towards Human Village, until...
> "Freeze! in the name of the strongest fairy in all of Gensokyo!" As a few pieces of ice fly right by you, one of them grazing your arm.

>_

I'm sorry if I make a mistake in this, it's my first time being in control of one of these. Feel free to point out any errors I make, but please don't be a jerk about it :P For things that I do not specifically know about some detail for a place or character, I will guess, if one of my guesses is incorrect, please tell me so and what is the truth and I will fix/edit my error and take note of what you say. Your input is highly valuable to me.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2010, 03:02:33 AM »
YOU'RE DOING IT ALL WRONG

Or rather, don't worry about putting your own little tweaks on things. As long as you don't blatantly contradict established things just because, it'll be fine. It's okay to blatantly contradict as long as there's a good reason, and you don't overdo it.

>Forget the faerie! There's grass and stuff down there, go roll around in it!

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2010, 03:17:56 AM »
YOU'RE DOING IT ALL WRONG

Or rather, don't worry about putting your own little tweaks on things. As long as you don't blatantly contradict established things just because, it'll be fine. It's okay to blatantly contradict as long as there's a good reason, and you don't overdo it.

>Forget the faerie! There's grass and stuff down there, go roll around in it!

If I contradict something, it will likly be because I don't know whats what.

> You decide to ignore the fairy and start playing on the ground, rolling around and laughing and overall having fun, until...
> "Eye'm talking to you damnit!" as more ice goes flying and actually hits you, leaving you stunned from the sudden pain for a second.
> You then ask "Big Sis, can I fight her? Those attacks hurt!"
> "If you want Flan-chan."
> More ice flies at you and you decide to dodge since it's easy enough to see coming and some-what slow.
> You are now engaged in combat with "The Strongest Fairy."

>_

Also, I am considering a level system, random thought with no real reason, but I'm considering it anyway, like Nameless Quest, but 2 things factor whether or not I will use one. First, I need permision, since what I use will be based off of it. Next, I need you, the people posting here to vote on it. Yes or No for having a level system.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2010, 03:38:27 AM »
>"I'm trying to enjoy this green stuff! Go away!"
>Roll away from further attacks, this schlub isn't worth our time where there's actual plants to touch and enjoy and oh god!

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2010, 04:13:48 AM »
>"I am a vampire of strength, and beauty. They call me...Flan-chan!"
>Moe moe blast
>Glomp her as soon as she's ko'd

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2010, 04:22:12 AM »
>Moe moe blast

>Who has time for beating up faeries? Do you not see this weird green stuff on the ground? We need to get a piece of it before it's gone!

Spidere

• My magic finger will make your problems go away
  • But I'm an asshole, so you won't get any of it
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2010, 04:26:49 AM »
Also, I am considering a level system, random thought with no real reason, but I'm considering it anyway, like Nameless Quest, but 2 things factor whether or not I will use one. First, I need permision, since what I use will be based off of it. Next, I need you, the people posting here to vote on it. Yes or No for having a level system.

Well, It's just a basic RPG system. I just have set points to add to an invisible XP total. You don't need permission! I didn't copyright it, did I?

Go for it, I mean, I don't care, really.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2010, 10:57:58 PM »
>"I'm trying to enjoy this green stuff! Go away!"
>Roll away from further attacks, this schlub isn't worth our time where there's actual plants to touch and enjoy and oh god!

>Moe moe blast

>Who has time for beating up faeries? Do you not see this weird green stuff on the ground? We need to get a piece of it before it's gone!

> You decide to continue your playing, and look at the Fairy with pure Moe on your face when you can.
> The Strongest Fairy stops everything and shoots a huge stream of... blood out of her nose. Seems she can't handle the cuteness~ <3
> You Win! and you have Leveled Up Thrice!
> You know have 3 Skill Points you can spend on skills and the like.
> Skills you can power up include:
> Danmaku: this affects your power with all forms of Danmaku, spell card, laser and standard bullets. Also gives minor protection from it as well, both to the point that your standard bullets can knock many foes out cold and leave you feeling very little pain at all from even mid-power cards. Current Level, 2.
> Sanity/Reasonibility: This makes you seem less "crazy" to the point that you aren't at all! Current Level, 1.
> Cuteness: You become even cuter, to the point that you could make anyone nosebleed from you being so cute~ Current Level, 2.
> Regenerative Powers: Your ability to recover from damage increases, to the point that what takes a Human 1 hour to recover from will take you 5 minutes. Current Level, 1.
> ???: Has something to do with Laevatein and how you swing it, speak with the proper characters to learn this skill. Current Level: 0.5
> More powers will be added later! :P Please note that "to the point..." in a skill refers to the effect of the highest level in that skill, not the current or next level.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2010, 11:04:38 PM »
>2 to cuteness, 1 to regen.
>Screw being the Great Destructor, we're going to break the border of Moe and  Elzam.