Author Topic: Possibly stupid MoF question  (Read 15477 times)

Possibly stupid MoF question
« on: May 29, 2009, 02:44:27 PM »
Where do MoF's replays go? there's no replay folder inside of my MoF's directory, and when I used search on th10_01.rpy nothing came up. I do feel sorta stupid, but I have no idea on where to find the replays :x

Alice

• 英雄不怕太陽高
Re: Possibly stupid MoF question
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 02:58:07 PM »
Where do MoF's replays go? there's no replay folder inside of my MoF's directory, and when I used search on th10_01.rpy nothing came up. I do feel sorta stupid, but I have no idea on where to find the replays :x
Create the replay folder manually.

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 06:37:05 PM »
Create the replay folder manually.

Didn't work for me, tried recording a couple of replays but they didn't show up on the replay folder I created inside MoF's directory.

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 01:50:21 AM »

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 12:32:08 PM »
Yeah, everything stays unlocked, and the replays remain in the game, it DOES seem really weird

chiyuri

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 12:41:43 AM »
Try running the game in administrator mode.  For some reason when running MoF in vista, it keeps two sets of data and will not put your replays in the folder.

I don't know of any way to get all of your existing data and replays though..

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 01:25:26 PM »
Try running the game in administrator mode.  For some reason when running MoF in vista, it keeps two sets of data and will not put your replays in the folder.

I don't know of any way to get all of your existing data and replays though..

Thanks a lot! Only had replays of normal 1ccs and extra clear on the other set of data, so it isn't a huge loss.