Author Topic: Player Scripts for Danmakufu (Old wiki dump, 01/26/2014)  (Read 108351 times)

KomeijiKoishi

imma upload Chie soon.
Chie as in Chie "Critical hit to the nads" Satonaka?

:] update  :]

Old version :
http://www.mediafire.com/?2yoq5f2mnio

New version:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4ya1mkz03lm

-Less eye blinding
-Change in Focus shot
-You can see foot in Cut-in [Does that really matter?  :derp:]
-All names are not sakuya anymore
-Focus skill changed abit
-Longer Focusshot Homing angle
-Removed NameB because I m lazy

Unfocus Shot

Focus Shot

Unfocus Spellcard

Focus Spellcard

Thankyou all , have a nice day

Fixed image ( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \
Image filesizes are not to be over 150kb each. Please link to them if they are over that. ~Matsuri
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 08:25:24 AM by Foremoster »
Hey There !

Kylesky

• *The Unknown*
  • Local Unbalanced Danmakufu Idiot Scripter
    • My useless youtube account... (will be useful in the future *I promise*)
I'm happy my first character actually works

Well, it's good for a first try :3 A few comments though:
- try making your bombs a little less blinding... they're so bright, and sometimes it's hard to see where your character is
- I don't know where the homing shots are targeting (probably cause I used alice to check your character, and she has a hell lot of dolls :V)... I don't know about this, but it may be a good idea to have homing attacks make bosses the primary target
- My graphics card goes weird with DrawText so... I can't check your DPS...
- "This character's name is name, confused?" yes... considering that you forgot to rename a lot of things in the sakuya player script you probably used as a base for this player script :V

Your sprites are honestly way better than anything I can make  :] (I completely suck at making any type of graphics :ohdear:)
Danmakufu Script Thread :V Latest Script: Intertwining Mechanical Intervention (temp name)

Yooooouuutuuuubeeee Channel Latest Video: Contest #8 Entry

:] Thankyou
Hey There !

Kylesky

• *The Unknown*
May still need some DPS and graphic fixing, but here's Flandre :V
BulletForge
P.S. Don't use her on scripts that need a lot of processing power cause she needs quite a lot herself...
P.S.B. She may be a little blinding XD
(cause my post down there might not be obvious enough :V
fixed version of flandre)

Images were either from Google Images, image rips of various stuff, danmakufu scripts I have and the ones that suck were made by me via photoshop...

Flandre A:

Flandre Scarlet (Penetration Type)
Shot:
Forbidden Barrage "Counter Clock"
With
Manipulable Laser Cannon

Bombs:
Unfocused - Taboo "Kagome, Kagome"
Focused - Taboo "Laevatein" (not that well made :/)

Press C to toggle between offensive and defensive mode.

Flandre B:

Flandre Scarlet (Spread Type)   (more like self-destructive spread type :V)
Shot:
Forbidden Barrage "Counter Clock"
With
Wing Utilization

Bombs:
Unfocused - Taboo "Cranberry Trap"
Focused - Forbidden Barrage "Starbow Break"

Press C to use up a crystal.

Also
there it is.

My Keine on Normal: died 3 times before the first non spell ended :V
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 02:01:25 PM by Kylesky »
Danmakufu Script Thread :V Latest Script: Intertwining Mechanical Intervention (temp name)

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
Chie has very flawed design.

There are a large number of spellcards where it will simply not be feasible to hit the enemy with her focus shot, which means she'll have to fight through them with no-focus; when you consider this, her outrageous speed (obviously meant to support her focus attack) becomes a crippling problem.

Here's some general advice that applies to pretty much all game design: don't make things with gigantic advantages offset by gigantic disadvantages, because it doesn't even out. It means the thing will often be either broken or useless, depending on how relevant the disadvantage is at the time.

No, an OC, bro

http://bulletforge.org/u/chaostar/p/ai-concept-testing-and-player-chie/v/1

there it is.

Why does Chie broke on me ??  :(
When I use spell card , Danmakufu died
Hey There !

Kylesky

• *The Unknown*
Why does Chie broke on me ??  :(
When I use spell card , Danmakufu died

from the bulletforge page...
A bombless player (for now)

Still in beta testing.

DPS:

Unfocused: 234
Focused: 543 (Close range only)
Autopilot: 270

Press c to activate the auto pilot. Still has some bugs, won't see Lasers, too. Or biiig bullets. Nothing bigger than a bubble.

******************UPDATE*******************
EDIT: fixed flandre a bit

**********MUST. BE. MADE. CLEARER.*********************
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 02:24:54 PM by Kylesky »

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
Chie's problem is that while she dodges bullets, she flies into others.

Dr. Katz

Well, thanks to Stuffman's player tutorial here is my first player featuring Parsee!.
Everything you need to know is in the player description.

Edit:
Fixed Version

Thank you Stuffman!.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 04:25:57 PM by Dr. Katz »

Elementoid

• Having a heated affair with feux-familiars
Chie keeps dying on my Daylily pattern by flying straight into the bullets on the left. Maybe she's not good at dodging curving bullets?

Also a visual marker for when she's in autopilot would be helpful. Sometimes I forget and the AI and I end up fighting for control.  :V

Edit: Just tested it out and that Parsee is indeed very awesome, if a tad bit overpowered. The ability to make a clone was a nice touch.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 12:41:36 AM by Elementoid »

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
Yeah the Parsee is cool mechanically but totally broken in terms of numbers. Am I right in noticing that her DPS gets stronger the further away she is? Bubble clones alone can do around 120 DPS; I was able to hit 500 DPS(!!) with the bubble clones and focus shot at max range. Also, getting on top of the Damage Tester with the focus bomb kills it, which is never a good sign. Both bombs seem to last too long, meaning that not only do they do huge damage, they also help run out the timer on survival spells, which is crazy.

I would reduce the rate at which you can use clones so you can't just spam them and have multiples onscreen at all times, and dramatically cut the damage of, uh, everything.

There's also some slowdown issues since Parsee spawns so many of those little blue shots, and I also get slowdown from having so many flowers onscreen during the focus bomb.

Anyway all this stuff is easily fixed, I like the core concept.

Blargel

• RAWR!
  • I'M AN ANGRY LOLI!
Okay, here's something I found on Nico Nico which I thought was pretty awesome. The player character Buront! I'm not exactly sure what game he's from, but I bet someone will recognize him!
Download

I'm too lazy to take screenshots, but I'll explain the unique gameplay mechanics of this character. First off, he's slow and short ranged. Because of this you'll have a hard time trying to get in close enough to hit the enemy or boss. Never fear though, to counteract that shortcoming, he has a shield! While you hold shift, you'll become really really slow (around Aya camera rewind speed), but any bullet that doesn't have bomb resistance will be deleted when it hits the shield. Be warned though, it only blocks in front. Attacks from the side or behind will still kill you. Also if you block too many in a short period of time, your shield will break so be careful!

The second feature this character has is the TP and skill select system. Every time you land a hit or successfully guard, you'll fill your TP bar a little bit. When it becomes full, you'll gain a bomb counter. This isn't really a bomb, but rather a counter. Each skill that Buront has will cost a different amount of TP ranging from 1 to 3 and you can select one by pressing C, and use the selected one by pressing X. Some of these attacks count as normal shots, and some of them count as spell objects so how much damage a boss will take will differ for attacks. A level 1 attack may end up doing more than a level 2 or 3 because of the added bomb resistance most bosses have.

There's a good variety of skills and I'm not sure what one of them does so be sure to try them all out.
<WorkingKeine> when i get home i just go to the ps3 and beat people up in blazblue with a loli
<Azure> Keine: Danmakufu helper by day, violent loli by night.

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
Buront is a meme of sorts, based on a fairly outrageous 2ch user and FFXI player (also has a thing for GGXX which is why he uses Grand Viper). He has been inserted into touhou fanworks on multiple occasions (search Danbooru for some examples). For some reason, every touhou is in love with him, which personally makes me :parsee: as fuck.

Player is pretty humorous but too unorthodox to be played seriously, probably.

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
Buront is a meme of sorts, based on a fairly outrageous 2ch user and FFXI player (also has a thing for GGXX which is why he uses Grand Viper). He has been inserted into touhou fanworks on multiple occasions (search Danbooru for some examples). For some reason, every touhou is in love with him, which personally makes me :parsee: as fuck.

Well more like, Reimu is in love with him and Rumia acts like his child. Also, he's the best Touhou OC ever created.

Pretty interesting player to say the least.

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
Hey, it's me again.

OH MY GOD WHATS THAT
>>> Click here to download <<<
It's Playable character version of Jin takata, my own original character. This player has many notable differences with normal characters:
The player always points to the center of the screen and so do its shots.
There's a mirror image of the character at the other side of the screen. Double-tapping Z while the counter is full makes this mirror character deal big time damage to its area.
When pressing c, you switch locations with the mirror character. Useful for quickly gathering items, and survival spellcards.
The bomb iz lyk holy fuck o.o
Code: [Select]
unfocused DPS at bottom of screen: ~150
focused DPS at bottom of screen: ~165
unfocused DPS in center: ~300
focused DPS in center: ~320
Sword slash: ~800
Bomb: ~3000

Credits go to Solais who made the sprite, and Iryan, who tested it for me :D
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 03:51:27 PM by Sercan »

Oh man this character streams like ReimuA :V

left left left left C left left left left C left left left left C

KomeijiKoishi

First a character called Chie, now Jin... how about an actual Persona character?

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
well, this one's also meant to pwn chie
and i think it does
rite?

ChaoStar

• Dark History Boy
well, this one's also meant to pwn chie
and i think it does
rite?

lol. My chie boss will pwn it, though. Anyway, I love our funky pair

first a robot, then a bilocation-er

Furienify

• Yeehaw!
  • Equestrian Fansubber
    • Youtube Channel
Holy shit.

Don't play Iku with that. :V

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
well...
i just did.
twice.

it's fun :3

Nonnie Grey

• Contradictory Statement
  • The Anonymity formerly known as Kayorei
Is it safe to pull this out of page two for another character to add to the pile?

I felt like trying my hand at making a player script, so after trying the tutorial and applying what I learned from it, I bring to the table...

Nue Houjuu
(BulletForge) (MediaFire)

Totally uncreative bomb, hah. The dark clouds around Nue in the second screenshot are from her "special mechanic", to put it nicely. If she stands still (firing, focused, or whatever, just as long as she's not moving), she produces those clouds which turn into bullets (homing or straight, depending on focus) when the shot button is tapped.

Without this mechanic, though, she's a little weaker than average according to my tests.

CK Crash

• boozer
Byakuren Hijiri

(BulletForge) and (MediaFire) links.

"Playable Byakuren. Once the lotus on the frame turns green, you can press C (or whatever your user key is set to) to activate Lotus Mode, which greatly powers her up and increases her bomb damage. Probably my prettiest and most complex script. Enjoy~"

Byakuren Hijiri

(BulletForge) and (MediaFire) links.

"Playable Byakuren. Once the lotus on the frame turns green, you can press C (or whatever your user key is set to) to activate Lotus Mode, which greatly powers her up and increases her bomb damage. Probably my prettiest and most complex script. Enjoy~"
Those are some sexy sexy bombs, although they're a bit on the weak side considering the fact that you can't shoot while they're active.

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
I'd say the weakness of her bombs is a balancing point, since she has the same focus DPS as Marisa A, but she has 3 bombs and the lotus boost.

Pretty nice player, my only complaint is that the sprite is awfully big. (If I'm not mistaken, it's her UFO sprite with the cape and the hair colored in :V).

CK Crash

• boozer
I'd say the weakness of her bombs is a balancing point, since she has the same focus DPS as Marisa A, but she has 3 bombs and the lotus boost.

Pretty nice player, my only complaint is that the sprite is awfully big. (If I'm not mistaken, it's her UFO sprite with the cape and the hair colored in :V).
I HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT

So I've been learning how to use tasks, and I made this character, I don't have the damage tester  :( it's gota be somewhere in the tutorials but I'm just lazy.

Edit: Here's a picture

Why is Task so hard to use
             :colonveeplusalpha:

Name : Poe

http://www.mediafire.com/?57bsls977x38dtt
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 10:42:14 AM by Foremoster »
Hey There !