Author Topic: Dissidia Touhou -A Touhou x Dissidia Final Fantasy one shot-  (Read 5802 times)

Astral Blaze

• Eternal Hope.
Dissidia Touhou -A Touhou x Dissidia Final Fantasy one shot-
« on: February 22, 2010, 10:48:00 PM »
So, I just got bored and decided to start writing this like two weeks ago. I'm not sure if it's perfect, so far it's a one shot. A really short one. But I want some feedback on it if possible.

This is a crossover one shot featuring Touhou and Dissidia Final Fantasy. Crossover pairings are pending however. Takes place after Chaos's defeat.

Well, may as well present it and enjoy~

Obvious Disclaimer::

Touhou is (c) by ZUN, Dissidia Final Fantasy is (c) by SQUARE ENIX

================

Phantasmagoria of the final wish.

A distant voice whispers an eternal blessing onto one?s heart?

A final and eternal sense of wonder.

?Ugh?? Tina Bradford slowly came to her senses. ??am I home??

?Yo,? Zidane Tribal cheerfully greeted, ?What?s up??

?Zidane??? Tina immediately sat up. She came to realize he wasn?t the only one still with her. Squall Leonhart, Cloud Strife, Tidus, Warrior of Light, Firion, Onion Knight, Cecil and Bartz Klauser were present.

?What?s going on?? Tina stammered, ?I thought we were all supposed to go back to our original worlds??

?That?s what Cosmos thought?? Warrior of Light murmured, as he took a glance around his surroundings. ???.It?s as I predicted.?

?Predicted??? Zidane questioned.

Squall asked, ?Enlighten us. What do you mean by that??

Warrior of Light explained, while keeping calm, ?The force that was assumed to aid us to getting back to our worlds may have backfired.?

?Backfired, how come?? Tidus demanded an explanation.

He continued: ?The battle against Chaos was severe to the point even the forces have weakened from aiding us defeat him??

Cloud began, ??.the Crystals, right??

Warrior of Light continued, ?The Crystals, although powerful from within our hearts, can be low of the energy needed to return back home as a result to our battle. I don?t know how long the Crystals will be fully reset but even with our heart power or resolve, it could be?either at max, 7 years. This is 50/50, if not?.possibly were stuck here for good.?

?This is unbelievable.? Onion shrugged, slouching down.

The group of 10 grew quiet that mellow moment. Tina sighed, ???..well?.look at the bright side?the Multiverse is safe now.?

?I see your point,? Cloud closed his eyes, ?As long as Tifa, Yuffie, Vincent and the others are leading peaceful lives??..Maybe I don?t mind this fate.?

?I want Rinoa to be happy, even if I?m not around,? Squall crossed his arms, ?This is just for the best I suppose.?

Cecil added, ?You?re right. The multiverse is safe?there isn?t any reason to be upset in my opinion.?

?I wanted to see Garnet again though,? Zidane?s tone went gloomy. ?But I have to agree with all of you here. If she?s able to live a chaos-free life from this point on, same goes for our original worlds?..well??

?But, like I said.? Warrior of Light repeated, ?Chances are 50/50. We might be able to get back, even if it takes 7 years but it?s a one in two chance.?

?Well, we can discuss that later.? Bartz looked around, ?First off?where in the heck are we??

The 10 warriors of Cosmos observed their surroundings again and saw what seemed to be a forest grove, and nearby, a peculiar looking mansion.

?A mansion!?? Tina jolted, ??What could one be doing out here??

?I don?t know.? Squall said, ?We were too busy waiting for you to wake up in order to set foot in. However??

?I advised it was best we shouldn?t act so rashly.? Firion answered. Onion Knight asked his friends, ?Who do you think lives in that mansion though??

?I?ll go ahead.? Warrior of Light faced the long forest pathway to the mansion. ?We?ll split up. We?ll meet up in this grove by night fall.?

?You sure?? Tidus asked uneasily.

?Don?t sweat it.? Zidane laughed, ?We?ve beaten a Multiversal threat, what trouble could this place be??

???.I guess there?s no reason to worry.? Cloud evaluated. ?Fine, we?ll all meet up here by nightfall. I can sense this place, wherever we are, has life in it.?

The 10 split up that moment, setting their own ways?into this unknown land?

The moment they all split up, a boundary opened out of thin air. A voice gave a grim yet mischievous and mysterious laugh, ??New guests? This shall be more fun than I thought??

The boundary closed up in thin air shortly after.

Dissidia Touhou ? Prologue End
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 10:58:00 PM by Astral Blaze »

Just a GBZero

• <Kaisou> ...Yeah, kinda small, but I think it works...
  • Too much manga now means not enough manga
Re: Dissidia Touhou -A Touhou x Dissidia Final Fantasy one shot-
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 01:20:05 AM »
Looks interesting.  Thank you for using Tina instead of Terra.

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 01:47:04 AM »
Go on...

Please :V

Astral Blaze

• Eternal Hope.
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 08:40:40 AM »
Thanks for the feed back.

I have a new chapter here....

===================

Phantasmagoria I - Side Bartz - The Temple of Myouren Part 1

?Halt, who goes there!!?

Bart Klauser froze immediately. He found himself standing in front of what seemed to be a wooden gate for a Buddhist temple surrounded by bamboo walls. He looked up and was greeted by a certain Tiger youkai of Vaisravana. She was standing on top of the gate and had her pagoda armed with her.

Shou Toramaru questioned to him, ?Answer me. Your name and your purpose for coming here, please? The temple is closed for the day.?

?Oh, no.? Bartz answered, ?I was just passing by.?

?Passing by?? Shou murmured, ?You don?t look like anybody I?ve seen around Gensokyo.?

?Genso-what?? Bartz tilted his head, looking side ways, ?That sounds like the name of some Eastern town.?

?Well, it?s clear you aren?t from here.? She said to him. ?This land is known as Gensokyo. A haven where fairies, youkai, vampires, humans, magicians, ect all live in cooperation, sort of... This place has its ups and downs although.?

?Oh, okay.? Bartz smiled, ?Anyway, I got some other friends with me and I was wondering if I can meet the master of this temple.?

?Don?t be rash.? Shou?s tone was simple and calm. ?Lady Hijiri is meditating right now. The temple is closed for the day, I said earlier. Come back here another time.?

?Shou, who is this?? a calm and serene toned voice spoke from inside the walls.

?Ahhh, Lady Hijiri!? Shou turned around and looked down to the other side of the wall. ?My apologies, I??

?Let him in.? the voice spoke. ?Open the gates, please Shou.?

?Ahhh, yes Milady.? She obeyed and jumped down to the inner temple side, and the wooden gate opened.

There, Bartz was greeted by none other than ?The Great Sealed Magus? Hijiri Byakuren.

Bartz?s eyes widened, though he was calm again after one second. He thought with a casual tone, ?Woah?she?s beautiful. But she gives off some weird aura.?

?I see you?ve met my helper, Shou.? Byakuren shook his hands, ?My name is Hijiri Byakuren. The current operator of the Temple of Myouren.?

?Bartz Klauser, but you can just call me Bartz.? He introduced himself modestly.

Byakuren said out, ?I overheard what you said to Shou. Please, come on inside, and explain to me everything. I?ll be willing to aid you in any way I can, even if it might not be so much.?

?Thanks?? Bartz bowed but thought, ?Weird?she has the tone of a smart ditz but?she seems like a Saint.?

With that, Bartz entered the Temple?

Phantasmagoria I - Side Bartz - The Temple of Myouren Part 1 End