Author Topic: Yume Nikki Mafia - Waking 2  (Read 73865 times)

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
Re: Yume Nikki Mafia - Dream 1 (The Guillotine Room) [Replacement Needed]
« Reply #300 on: May 19, 2009, 02:59:19 AM »
There's a plan to triplynch, then?
No, we're throwing a surprise party for Nietz.  Yup, and all not-currently-on-the-chopping-block parties present agree on it.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #301 on: May 19, 2009, 02:59:23 AM »
Edible: Yes.

1 MINUTE

Carthrat

• HITLER OF LURKERS
  • MEIN MAIDENKAMPF
« Reply #302 on: May 19, 2009, 02:59:29 AM »
Alright, I can't make an informed decision to argue that right now. Saving it for tomorrow. Only other thing I'd really persue right now is Zakeri, if Edible's post on him is truth.

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #303 on: May 19, 2009, 03:00:09 AM »
DEADLINE SHUT UP

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
Re: Yume Nikki Mafia - Dream 1 (The Guillotine Room)
« Reply #304 on: May 19, 2009, 03:33:23 AM »
They were running from the Toriningen for hours, maybe days, who can tell in a dream? They were all dead tired, or at least as much tired as dream figments can be.
Someone would have to go, if a sacrifice to the guillotine had to be made, then one would be made.

But who to choose? This conundrum seemed to solve himself when three of the figments - two little girls and a ghost - became surrounded, caught in between the Toriningen and a guillotine while the others ran for safety.

The ponytailed girl tried to make for a narrow scape, but when the featureless white ghost that was with her suddenly became a faceless Toriningen, she screamed and ran in the opposite direction. Unfortunately for her, when she tried to pass by the other girl, she was suddenly caught in her arms. MORE arms than one person should have.
Before she could even struggle to free herself, she was shoved into the guillotine. It was, after all, her or them.
Without changing their creepy smile, the guillotine closed its blades, and a ponytailed blonde head rolled away from its body.

But before she could even think of what she had done, the many-armed girl was herself pushed to the guillotine, her body cut in half by the blades.

The faceless ghost in Toriningen shape stepped away from the guillotine and went to face the other Toriningen, he was confident his disguise could easily fool them.

It could, as it turned out, not.

As the dreamscape fades away, the last thing the other
personas can see is a ponytailed not-so-dead-looking Severed Head, moving away from the guillotine, probably intent on going home and taking it easy.

BaitySM, playing Poniko, a Town-aligned Bomb, was lynched. Since there was no hammerer, his ability did not activate.

Kanguya Yaraisan, playing Monoko, Vanilla Townie, was lynched.

pesco47, playing Nopperabou, Scum Godfather, was also lynched.

Final votecount (now fixed):

pesco47 (3): Edible, Kiro, Roukanken, Alice,BaitySM, Roukanken, Kiro
Roukanken (0): Serpentarius, Kiro, Zakeri.
Alice (0): Carthrat, Zakeri, Affinity
Kanguya Yaraisan (3): UncertainKitten, Affinity, Serpentarius, Alice
Serpentarius (1): Mr. Alert, Carthrat, Roukanken
Affinity (0): BaitySM, Serpentarius, Kanguya Yaraisan
Zakeri (0): Alice
UncertainKitten (0): pesco47
BaitySM (4): pesco47, BaitySM, Affinity, UncertainKitten, Zakeri, Kanguya Yaraisan, BaitySM

Not voting: Alice, Zakeri, Mr. Alert.

-------

Mr. Alert has been replaced by Sodium Peroxide.

It is now the Waking Phase, any players with Waking actions have 24 hours to send them in to both me and Jan-san.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 02:19:13 AM by Nietz »

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: Yume Nikki Mafia - Waking 1
« Reply #305 on: May 19, 2009, 03:35:50 AM »
Hiya, SP!

Please read the game while you wait~

Edible

« Reply #306 on: May 19, 2009, 03:37:01 AM »
(Also I basically died laughing at Poniko being the bomb.  How fitting)

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #307 on: May 19, 2009, 03:39:12 AM »
I died a little on the inside because I wanted cool UBOAAAAAAAAAAAAA(ry flavor text... But Ponikkuri is cute, so I'll take it.

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #308 on: May 19, 2009, 03:43:23 AM »
I died a little on the inside because I wanted cool UBOAAAAAAAAAAAAA(ry flavor text... But Ponikkuri is cute, so I'll take it.
Spoiler:
▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓
▓░░░░▓▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓
▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓
░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓░░░▓
░░▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓
░░▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓░░▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░
▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
UBOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Me too, believe me.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #309 on: May 19, 2009, 03:44:50 AM »
Hey, what would have happened in the hypothetical situation that BaitySM lynched himself?
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #310 on: May 19, 2009, 03:46:42 AM »
But that is what happened, my dear pastry, so there was not Uboa trigger.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #311 on: May 19, 2009, 03:50:20 AM »
I'm now curious as to what the flavor would have been like if Baity self hammered for whatever reason and was the sole lynchee. Poniko getting Uboa'd? We'll never know...

And yeah yeah, not playing or even really reading the game, I'll step out of your way now...
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #312 on: May 19, 2009, 03:52:03 AM »
Bah

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #313 on: May 19, 2009, 04:19:33 AM »
Bawh...

Go town.
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #314 on: May 19, 2009, 06:10:07 AM »
I get sick, stay offline for a night and come back to to 5 pages of walls ohwaitimdead.

Instead of blowing my lungs out at deadline, maybe I should have tried getting in here.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 06:58:55 AM by Pesco47 »

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #315 on: May 19, 2009, 10:02:39 AM »
// Since when did I become a reference for
{
   cluelessNewbTown();
} // ?

// Sorry; too much writing in Java recently.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

FallenAngelV

« Reply #316 on: May 19, 2009, 10:37:46 AM »
Hey Nieeetz, that final vote-count is wrong. You silly head.

Well, not anymore.

It's still wrong, unless there's a secret voter

Well, I hope it's right now.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 02:20:53 AM by Nietz »

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #317 on: May 19, 2009, 01:08:50 PM »
I forget, is Monoko the girl that flips out when you use the stop sign on her or is she the other monochrome girl wandering the desert?

Also, sadfaes at dud Uboa :<

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #318 on: May 19, 2009, 04:39:10 PM »
Confirmed.

So yeah.

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #319 on: May 19, 2009, 09:14:45 PM »
OK, so it's daytime and you can get yourself to sleep any more for now. What's a hikkikomori to do all day long then?
The answer is:

And so starts the exciting NASU Challenge! Even if you get lynched, killed, modkilled or whatever in the regular game, you can still claim you were a winner at the other part of the game!

It's as simple as can be, you only have to, you know, know what NASU is, then play it until your brain goes numb and post a screenshot of your best score during the Waking phases. Like this:

(Try to post it as a thumbnail or a link, to avoid cluttering the thread.)

Players both alive and dead can participate, the highest score at the end of the game wins. So go and catch those falling fishes!

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
Re: Yume Nikki Mafia - Waking 1 (NASU Challenge)
« Reply #320 on: May 19, 2009, 09:50:37 PM »
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I GOT THE 1000 POINT BONUS FOR CATCHING TWO FISH AT ONCE AND STILL DIED AT 1440

;_;

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
Re: Yume Nikki Mafia - Dream 2 (Teleport World)
« Reply #322 on: May 20, 2009, 03:01:41 AM »
An infinite-looking dark room which only feature is its countless blue square pillars, each of them with one or more colored tiles that will instantly teleport anyone who steps onto them to another pillar top.

When you look down over the edge, there doesn't even seem to be a ground visible, only a fall into the darkness. And indeed at the first look around you are all shocked by the image of a giant hand with a huge eye in the middle of its palm silently falling into darkness. As you look up to the top of the pillar, you can still see an indistinct flicker of someone teleporting away.

With that image in mind, these pillar tops start now to seem awfully small, and with the realization that a simple push from someone else will hurl you towards that dark fall comes the sudden fear of being alone with ANYONE on top of a pillar, even for an instant.

Unfortunately, as you must keep teleporting from one pillar to the other, each of you only has time to shout some quick sentences across the gaps at a time.

Kiro, playing Medamaude, Town-aligned Dreamscape Changer, has been killed.
Your are a Town-aligned Dreamscape Changer. At a max of 2 times during the game (but not in the same Dream Phase) you can change the present dreamscape by PM'ing the mods. The Dream Rules of the previous dreamscape will become invalid, and the new rules will take their place. Votecount will not reset.

Dream Rules:

1. Conciseness is of the essence. A 250 words per post restriction is now in place.

2. The word limit includes EBWOPs or any double- triple- or more posts in sequence. So don't try to break your WoT in several posts. ## commands are not included in the count. (Addendum: Quoted text is included in the word limit.)

3. Posts exceeding the word limit will be summarily cut off at 250. I have a word counter and I'm not afraid to use it. (I recommend you use one too.)
         ?: ## commands are exempt from mod editing, no matter where they are in the post.

Player List:

Alive!

1. Edible
2. Zakeri
4. UK
5. Carthrat
6. Affinity
7. Roukanken
9. Alice
10. Serpentarius
11. Sodium Peroxide

They're dead, Jim.

3. Pesco - Nopperabou, Scum Godfather - Abducted by Toriningen in the Guillotine Room
12. BaitySM - Poniko, Town-aligned Bomb - Became a Severed Head and is taking it easy.
13. Kanguya Yaraisan - Monoko, Vanilla Townie - Was chopped in half at the Guillotine Room.
8. Kiro - Medamaude, Town-aligned Dreamscape Changer - Pushed off a pillar block in the Teleport World by scum.

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 03:14:13 AM by Nietz »

Edible

« Reply #323 on: May 20, 2009, 03:09:47 AM »
I am immediately suspicious of Sodium Alert, as why else would pesco bother asking the mod to replace him?

Hopefully this phase will allow certain players to learn to post concisely.  More when I'm not working; a reread of pesco will occur... again.

@Mod: Does the word count include quotes?

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #324 on: May 20, 2009, 03:13:01 AM »
@Mod: Does the word count include quotes?
Yes, forgot to write that in.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #325 on: May 20, 2009, 03:51:43 AM »
Well, quote rules are easy to work around. As for the rest, this will be a big pain in the ass for my schedule. I didn't even read closely the last three pages having missed the end of D1...

Edible

« Reply #326 on: May 20, 2009, 03:58:10 AM »
Well, quote rules are easy to work around. As for the rest, this will be a big pain in the ass for my schedule. I didn't even read closely the last three pages having missed the end of D1...

Less to read would be better for your schedule, not worse...

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #327 on: May 20, 2009, 04:26:28 AM »
FUCK ME!!!

Avatar irony is wholly intended.

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #328 on: May 20, 2009, 05:20:12 AM »
This should be interesting.  Can't say I'm surprised by the Kiro kill.  Roukanken, and to a lesser extent Edible, are both looking pretty townie.  Zakeri's not looking good, what with claiming that Pesco's definitely town and attempting a last-minute Roukanken rally.  Then again, I've agreed with him that the case on Pesco wasn't strong at all from the start.

I still think KY looked scummier, even though in retrospect he was the big alternative to the scumlynch we ended up getting too.  I don't regret my vote on him, and I suppose I should extend that sentiment to Affinity and Alice.

BaitySM was an obvious lynch from early on.  Amusing that three of the four voting against him ended up lynched themselves.  Being on it tells us frustratingly little about UK. 

Carth hasn't said much beyond throwing arguments at me, dropping them, and letting Roukanken carry the case.  Alert said little, so there's not much to say about Sodium Peroxide.  More analysis and probably a vote once I've slept on it.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Carthrat

• HITLER OF LURKERS
  • MEIN MAIDENKAMPF
« Reply #329 on: May 20, 2009, 05:33:23 AM »
Zakeri. Almost entirely because of Edible's post here.

It's also not unreasonable to suspect that scum would attempt to defend the godfather! since he's usually the best role for them to keep alive. Early on he mentioned how self-voting always seems to 'screw town', but that doesn't add up with also voting Baity on the spot to me.

Mostly the weird craplogic he used just now, though. Looks a lot like he wasn't paying attention to what he was saying. Amused how he mentioned Rou wasn't 'scumhunting' but 'pescohunting', when it fact it looks like he's the one rouhunting after all that.

I have various feelings of unease with various people, none of which seem anywhere near as weird as Zak. Off the top of my head, though, I'm worried about UK for saying 'man I wish we could lynch like five people' (of which there was 1x scum, 2x town, 1x person I think's town (edible!) and 1x total lurker (alert!)'. Bad vibes.)

and some waffling towards the end, I'm worried about Serp due to Pesco's flip, and I'm worried about Rou because Rou vs. Pesco is pretty much a Textbook Angry Rant, with a non-trivial chance of being fake. I'm also worried that I'm just paranoid, since the last two were at least talking a lot all through the day and that's generally a townie sign.

Anyhow I'll ##Vote: Zakeri now and check back later.

ninja serp hi. :V