Author Topic: [東方意地奴 ~ Touhou Ijiyatsu] - Monarchly Moron (Ver. 1.00f)  (Read 106653 times)

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
Re: [東方意地奴 ~ Touhou Ijiyatsu] - Monarchly Moron (Ver. 1.00f)
« Reply #180 on: December 17, 2009, 02:12:21 AM »
Srsly. Suddenly, people! :V
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #181 on: December 17, 2009, 03:52:43 AM »
Watch out for massive post tomorrow.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #182 on: December 18, 2009, 01:37:13 AM »
New developments!

*ATTENTION PLAYER CHARACTERS AND STAGE 1/2/3 BOSSES!*

Taking advantage of the between semesters break, I've set the tentative goal of getting the rough bios done for all the Player Characters along with the bosses up to Stage 3. That means that i'll be needing to work with the following people sooner than later to create or refine existing bios.

Zengar
Ruro
Donut

Rou
Pesco
Serp

Gpop
Trance
Kanako

Jan
Nwbi

Tenshi

Baity

Also another announcement, Tenshi has been booted from the Stage 4 midboss slot (back to stage 2 with you!), and Arashi will be taking her place. Grats!

Gpop

« Reply #183 on: December 18, 2009, 01:52:03 AM »
Didn't I just tell you that I already made a bio?

I'll post it here once I find it.

« Reply #184 on: December 18, 2009, 01:55:42 AM »
Also another announcement, Tenshi has been booted from the Stage 4 midboss slot (back to stage 2 with you!), and Arashi will be taking her place. Grats!

=O

I'm flattered~

« Reply #185 on: December 18, 2009, 02:08:27 AM »
Stage 4 is the ocean stage, right? So having a kappa there makes sense.
I guess Kappa can live in oceans too.

Gratz Arashi.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #186 on: December 18, 2009, 03:21:07 AM »
It's a freshwater ocean. :V

Gpop, I have your bio along with a number of people on the list. But i'm still going to need to work with you and everyone else for revisions and the like, standardizing them and getting them instruction manual ready.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 03:23:26 AM by Ruukoto »

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #187 on: December 18, 2009, 03:34:01 AM »
FLAGRANT SYSTEM ERROR
Computer over.
Virus = very yes.
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail118.html

Not exactly, but current problems force me to post from my PSP. They'll be up tomorrow guaranteed.

Gpop

« Reply #188 on: December 18, 2009, 03:38:13 AM »
It's a freshwater ocean. :V

Gpop, I have your bio along with a number of people on the list. But i'm still going to need to work with you and everyone else for revisions and the like, standardizing them and getting them instruction manual ready.

Going on #ijiatsu now.

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #189 on: December 18, 2009, 03:46:00 AM »
We'll be waiting, Nobu~<3

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #190 on: December 18, 2009, 05:24:37 AM »
Sorry I missed you, Gpop and Jana. :( I guess I should have made it more clear when I wanted to work with you guys. Not until Sunday and after probably, because I'll be busy on and off this weekend.

Plus, before I start working with people I want to plan out how the bios are going to be structured and model them after the ones in the Touhou manuals, so i'm going to do that this weekend.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #191 on: December 18, 2009, 06:37:22 AM »
Ahah, congrats Arashi~  I really couldn't think of anyone more fitting for the stage 4 midboss.

And I guess now's as good a time as ever to say that I'm really proud of how organized you are about this, Imouto-chan.  You've really whipped the project into shape and helped it become more than just a silly random idea that spawned some pretty artwork and not much else.

There is the problem of how you're going to be able to discuss the bios thing with Zengar and especially Rou right now, but I guess they can always wait until later, right~?  We're not in any hurry or anything, I suppose...
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #192 on: December 18, 2009, 07:28:08 PM »
Yeah, it won't be too much of an issue. Really there's no rush, but the sooner we get done with this the better (and I know with these sorts of things it's dangerous to always be in the mindset of 'we can do this later' because it'll never get done).

Thanks, Theo-neechan~

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #193 on: December 19, 2009, 08:37:49 PM »
Due to unusual time constraints, I was not able to post this last night, and so I will be doing just that right now.
Thank you for your patience.

Huge TPoast Alert

In honoring of my tradition that entails bundling my ideas into a giant wall of text, I will now be bundling my ideas into a giant wall of text.
Disclaimer: The following ideas are theoretical only. I do not know the possibilities that Danmakufu can obtain, so I am unsure if some of these are possible (though I am certain that at least parts of them are). Also, whatever presented here is only to inspire actual spell cards. These are by no means to be taken word for word and designed as such. If the actual designers of Ijiyatsu manage to take some of these into consideration when making the game, I will be ecstatic, but I will not be in despair if they are not. I repeat that THESE ARE SIMPLY IDEAS, and should be treated as such. On another note, I cannot design specifically for anybody unless the person in question states what they want from the card. I will try to incorporate elements from your design if one exists. I am not creative with names, either.

The Jewel

Before I get into the card itself, I must define the movement that the caster has. She can move while firing the support rounds, but she must remain stationary when starting the main component.

The caster does two things simultaneously, firing the support rounds (the back-up part of the spell) and initiating the main part of the spell. The support, shooting large and slow rounds constantly while spinning, is relatively easy (compared to the next part, at least).

As the picture states at the bottom, the main part is made of linear rounds splitting into more linear rounds. Let's take the one diagrammed, the one with 8, so that I can make things clearer. At first, all of them are arranged so that they are all equally spaced angularly (in this case, 45 degrees apart). Notice that they all have the same length. Now, I will explain how they split in two.

They divide along the same angles that they were separated along, moving the same length as their distance. In the diagram, one is shown breaking into two pieces, which then move along diagonally 45 degrees away from the center. The end result should look like a star (unless it is made of only three lines, then it will be a hexagon. Using four results in a very disappointing square). The same goes for the others. Three split along 120 degrees, five split along 72 degrees, and six split along 60 degrees. Then, the process repeats, with the orientation of the original lines provides the set-up for the resulting lines (so what was the bottom for the original line stays the same. Just because the resulting lines end up turning a full 180 doesn't mean that the process ends up the same, too. This is harder to distinguish using three lines, but it should be self-explanatory for the others). I must point out that they move a distance EQUAL TO THEIR LENGTH. That means that they do not move to meet up with the end of the next line, so there will be overlapping.

When I say that the first splitting should look like a star (or a hexagon), I meant like this. The caster has to remain stationary only when starting the main part (i.e. forming the first lines). After that, she is free to move to another part of the screen and start another set. It's either stick with a certain number or mix-and-match. The slower the lines move, the more there will be on screen.

Cross-hatching

The caster has to remain stationary during the firing time of the spell (most of the time) but is free to move to start the spell again in a different location during a short reprise.

The caster does two things. The first is emit a long-range laser that rotates so that it sweeps the entire screen. It comes out from both ends ot he caster, so it touches two borders of the screen at any given time. It does no damage when it hits the target (the player), except on higher difficulties. This line becomes important later.

The second thing that occurs is that the caster arranges mounts in an equilateral cross. The number of mounts on each of the four sides depends on the difficulty. Two per side on easy, totaling 9 (because there is one that fires in all four directions right where the caster is). Normal will have four per side, making 17. Hard has 25, with six on each side. Lunatic has double that amount. But that comes later.

The mounts release two lines of equidistant rounds in directions perpendicular to the line between them and the caster, making a large cross that reaches across the entire screen. It is important that they are equidistant, so that there will be a little space for the player when she needs to move. The mounts will continue to fire more rounds until all ends of the screen have been reached (or until all of the first ones have gotten past the edge of the screen), and then all of the rounds will stop moving. This will form a grid of shots. In the diagram on the bottom right, red shows the shots for easy, red and blue for normal, and red, blue and green for hard. It shows what the resulting pattern will look like, except with solid lines.

Part 2 is pretty easy to explain. By the way, the picture is what Lunatic would look like, except with solid lines.

With all the shots in place, the line from earlier comes into play. As shown by the diagram, the line stops moving and pushes all the shots away from it perpendicularly. Those shots on the left side of the line will move left, and those on the right move right. The line, no matter what difficulty, is now or remains lethal and is stationary until all the shots on the screen have begun moving. After that, the line starts moving again.

There is not much variability in this spell. Either the caster can wait until all of the rounds have cleared the screen before starting the pattern again, or a new cycle begins while the bullets have not yet finished getting out of the way. The second one is much harder.

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #194 on: December 19, 2009, 08:38:14 PM »
Post cleaved for space management.

Railgun

This spell, if not executed correctly, will become a kill card.
The caster must remain stationary except during the reprise given at the end of the spell cycle.
Note: The card is divided into three sections, the first one's diagram being up in the title.

Section 1
The idea is that the caster is targeting the player using the line, and a ring of spinning mounts will pinpoint the player's exact location. I will break it up in accordance with the diagram so that things will be easier to put into words.

i. This is a NON-DAMAGING laser that starts at the caster, goes through the the target (player), and continues to the end of the screen. It moves angularly when the target moves so that it is constantly touching her, with its axis of rotation being where the caster is. It is also mportant in the positioning of ii and iii.
ii. In the diagram, it shows two circles some distance behind the caster, releasing rings of shots. (I stated that the number of these varies with the difficultly, but harder settings could just be made by changing other aspects like rate of fire or ring density, the amount per ring.) These mounts are in a fixed position relative to the line i. A simpler explanation is as follows: Take a sheet of paper and something to write with. Draw two circles anywhere, and then draw a line going in between them but in such a way that it doesn't touch them. After that, take whatever you used to write with and press the writing end down on the paper (assuming that you are writing on a surface to begin with). While holding your pen, pencil, whatever in place, spin the paper around the spot where it is pressed down, and that's the sort of movement I am looking for.
iii. Only the bottoms of the rectangles are important. These two serve as mounts for both chain (short streams of danmaku) bursts and arc bursts (like the arc of a circle). They move like ii. There can only be two.

iv. There are 8 mounts space evenly angularly around the player, shooting bullets outwards, not inwards. These shots go a short distance and then slow down. They are fixed on v.
v. An invisible ring around the player that follows her around wherever she goes in the exact time and place she moves. The mounts on it, iv, spin around the player along the edge. It gradulally shrinks into vi.
vi. A very small version of v.

Between this section and the next, there is a few milliseconds reprieve. During this, the line i and the circle vi remain fixed in place where the player was at the start of the break. Basically, they stopped their perfect tracking to stand still.

Section 2

The concept here is that the line is replaced with a laser and the targeting circle estricts the movement to only to what little space is inside. The split-second break in between this stage and the previous one is to give the player enough time to move to the outside edge of the circle or she will die. Trying to get outside of the circle isn't the best idea because then the player will be caught in a giant wall of bullets. The caster is still frozen in her spot until the end of the section.

i. As stated before, this is now a solid laser line which cuts right through the center of the targeting circle. It isn't very thick, but there's only so little room between it and the circle's edge. The laser lasts for only a second or so.
ii. The batteries fire large and dense (has a lot of bullets) arcs backwards. If there was anything behind the batteries at this time, it would be dead, but there's not, so no one's dead. Note that this is only for effect and has nothing to do with actually hitting the target. Because the line is stationary, there is no need to worry about moving. Its firing time is the same as the laser's.
iii. The bottoms of the rectangles start to attack the player with an inaccurate barrage of short lines and dots. They don't move and are not particularly accurate, but the firing time is significantly longer than the other two.

iv. It's the same as Section 1's vi. Nothing is different. However, it stays active for the entirety of this section, so mobility is severely restricted during the firing times of both i and iii.
v. It's the same as Section 1's iv. Nothing is different. However, it stays active for the entirety of this section, so mobility is severely restricted during the firing times of both i and iii.

Section 3

Now that the caster has fired, she falls back into a recharging phase. She can move and reposition herself on a different portion of the screen before starting Section 1 again.

The caster herself spreads a decent amount of little bullets across the screen, but can do no real damage by herself at this point unless you suddenly forget that you're in the middle of something and leave.
i. Although the laser is gone, the balls move as if they were, like Section 1 ii. They fire dense rings all around while releasing a constant stream of vectored shots at the player (vectored = because vectors only go in one direction).
ii. The rectangles also move as they did in regards to the player in Section 1 iii. However, they fire off a shotgun spread of laser lines that stick for about one second every once in awhile. They are not intended to hit the player and are in fact suppposed to miss, but they are lethal if you mess up and just have bad luck.

There is a noticeable period of time at the end of this section before it cycles back to the first one.

Firecracker

This relatively simple spell is not meant to stand alone, but rather it should be combined with another pattern to make it more difficult.

The main component this spell is in the bottom right of the diagram. A stream of 16 bullets is fired from the caster, which travels straight along the screen until it reaches a certain distance of i, ii, iii, or iv from the caster. When it does,rounds explode, scattering bullets at a certain distance away from the original round that increases with the explosion time (yes, I've seen this done so it's not impossible), at the moment each INDIVIDUAL round crosses the distance limit. The explosion rounds, after shooting out a certain distance from the explosion, move slowly across the screen.

CK Crash

• boozer
« Reply #195 on: December 19, 2009, 10:36:24 PM »
I feel this is going to be necessary if every spellcard is going to involve a wall of text.

Danmakufu Term Guide
alternatively, How to Speak Fucking English

Here are the basic bullets. This doesn't include everything we're probably going to use, but instead of saying "a round bullet", say "a red 02 bullet" or better yet, "RED02". The obvious ones like kunai, butterflies, and bubbles, just keep using those terms. The accepted term for the 21 bullets is arrowhead.

"Boss"
The loli shooting you. Not a caster or whatever.

"Bullet"
The danmaku. There is no other word for this. Attempts to use other words will make Rika's Garage nerds rage at you.

"Frames"
Danmakufu's unit of time. 60 frames is a second, therefore most people try to keep their time intervals a multiple of 60.

"Angle"
The angle the bullet is moving towards, from 0 (right) and up to 360 going clockwise. An angle can be described as completely/slightly aimed, random, etc.

"Angular Velocity"
A property of a bullet that makes it change its angle slightly each frame.

"Aimed at player"
The bullet is aimed straight at the player. You could also say "aimed with an offset of 45 degrees" to say that a bullet should be aimed 45 degrees away from the player. A bullet can become aimed at the player a few frames after being shot, or when it hits the walls, etc.

"Homing"
The bullet is constantly changing angle to be aimed at the player. This is different from the above.

"Ring/Circle"
When several bullets are shot out with an equal angle between them at the same time. Here's a point of confusion: firing a ring of bullets would mean shooting in every direction whereas firing a ring shaped group of bullets would mean something more like Suwako's iron rings.

"Wall"
A wide group of bullets. The ones you have to make more effort to move around.

"Line"
A long group of bullets. The ones you have to avoid running into the sides of.

"Cluster"
A group of bullets that are all aimed in the same general direction but are otherwise randomly positioned.

"Stream"
A group of bullets spawned one after another aimed in the same general direction.

"Laser"
Those long stretchy things that kill you. The time when they cannot hurt you is called the "delay". Their origin is called the "base", and that is generally where they rotate around (if you plan on making them do that).

"Laser01"
These lasers are fired like bullets, and have no bases after being fired. Think Kaguya's Impossible Request "Dragon's Necklace".

"LaserA"
These are the lasers with bases. They can also create other bullets. Generally, they are full-length to start, and fade away rather than go offscreen. Think Remilia's Heaven's Punishment "Star of David".

"LaserB"
Same as A, but their bases stay attached to the boss. Think Nazrin's Rod Sign "Busy Rod".

"LaserC"
The curvy lasers that everyone hates. They use up tons of memory though, so keep them limited. Think Letty/Merlin/Shou.

"Familiar"
General term for anything other than a boss or bullet that shoots bullets. Can be shootable, like Patchy's books, Nue's UFOs, or anything from IN. Can be non-shootable like Alice's dolls or the hexagram circles from PCB Extra. They can be huge and attached to the boss like Yuyuko's fan.

I'm going to try and translate your Railgun idea into something that would be more easily understood. To be honest, I could code it in less lines than you used to describe it.

Railgun

The boss stays still until the last section.
Note: The card is divided into three sections, the first one's diagram being up in the title.

Section 1

There is a LaserA/B (it doesn't really matter as the boss isn't moving) from the boss to the player at all times during this section. It stays delayed until the next section.
There are two familiars at right angles to the laser also from the boss. They have cannons at the same angle as the laser that shoot both walls and lines of bullets.
There are 8 points on a circle around the player that shoot decelerating bullets outwards (I'm guessing their relative angle is randomized each time they shoot). The radius of the circle decreases over time.
There is a short break during which the laser stops being aimed at the player and the circle stops moving.

Section 2

The laser's delay ends, shooting right through the middle of the circle. It only lasts for a second or so.
The familiars shoot at a wide angle behind the boss (only for effect/intimidation). The cannons also shoot loosely aimed 05 bullets at the player.
The circle continues firing, but it is so small at this point that the player is forced within grazing range of the laser.

Section 3

The boss repositions herself.
The boss shoots some random shots all around, should be easy to dodge.
The familiars still position themselves the way they did in section 1. They fire dense rings and a long aimed line at the player (does not update the angle while firing).
The cannons also shoot some very loosely aimed LaserAs that only last a second.
Several frames before restarting.

Don't take this as a flame, or even directed at you Flashtirade, this has been a kind of on-going trend for non-danmakufuers to give us walls of text and expect us to understand them when they use lingo that no one else uses. It's more difficult to read through most of these descriptions than it would be to code the actual attack.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 03:46:12 AM by Onthenet »

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #196 on: December 20, 2009, 04:34:00 AM »
That's quite alright. I'll keep that in mind from now on. I'd be willing to redo the mess up above, but I'm packing for Florida so maybe later.

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #197 on: December 22, 2009, 04:59:00 AM »
I got her Rou's sprites
Forward:

Left:

Right:

If there is anything that might me improved then tell me and I'll try to work on it. If not, I'll make the spritesheet

« Reply #198 on: December 22, 2009, 05:05:00 AM »
I haven't really seen any posts about the sprites for this project so I don't know what kind of style you're going for, but why do the legs look like gradients? It seems rather unpolished and odd.

Also the transition on the dress from frame 7 to frame 1 on the forward sprite seems kind of awkward. It looks like the left part of the dress randomly bulges out in an odd manner that I can't describe.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 05:10:02 AM by huh what »

Drake

« Reply #199 on: December 22, 2009, 05:35:00 AM »
They do look good now, but I agree with ^. Get rid of the little bump, and maybe add direction to the left side of the dress. If you go left bring it closer, right farther etc

Looking nice, though :>

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #200 on: December 22, 2009, 09:15:33 AM »
The hair still looks odd to me moving en masse like that. It might be a lot harder to do, but is there any way to maybe make part of the hair move as strands?

I know I've said this before, so if it's not doable or if you haven't figured out how to do it, no pressure. :<

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #201 on: December 24, 2009, 05:42:00 AM »

Here's a slightly updated sprite.

The hair still looks odd to me moving en masse like that. It might be a lot harder to do, but is there any way to maybe make part of the hair move as strands?

Making hair strands in sprites that are 30x50 is difficult. I'll see what I can do.

« Reply #202 on: December 24, 2009, 05:51:48 AM »
Leg shading is nearly nonexistant. It's better than the gradient though. Darkening the outline and using more than one color would be ideal.

The opening in the flap looks like it randomly gets squished on frames 1 and 2. It looks better with them removed entirely (but you'd have to change the hair animation probably).

Drake

« Reply #203 on: December 31, 2009, 11:41:21 PM »
Is it normal that you can gather the Idiot Energy, what means you lose them?
Yes. Collecting IE raises the base point value. Also if you collect some you delay when the embodiment spawns, so you can attempt to time it to appear when best suited.

Also before it's said (because it would be said), we're still debating whether or not to have the embodiment give you back all your 100 IE or not.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

« Reply #204 on: December 31, 2009, 11:51:44 PM »
Yes. Collecting IE raises the base point value. Also if you collect some you delay when the embodiment spawns, so you can attempt to time it to appear when best suited.

The way we have it now, if you make a mistake early on and don't collect the IE, you'll have to collect the big ball and knock the IE count back to 0. Timing an Embodiment summon is a fairly large planning process right as it is now, not sure if I like that in a shmup.

If we leave the orbs as individual pieces, most single core computers will cry.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #205 on: January 01, 2010, 12:25:08 AM »
They still make single core computers? ???

Good shit Naut. Well, aren't score runs (and lunatic runs I think) typically planned out to begin with? We could ease up the planning process a bit by perhaps making certain points in the stage have enemies that drop big IE pieces (worth 10-20 or something), so that it's easier to plan out and remember when the major spikes in IE are going to be.

So like "Ok, I need to make sure that I stay under 70 IE for this wave, so I can delay the embodiment until right after." Something like that.

I haven't been able to extensively go through it, but i'll try and do that either today or tomorrow.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 12:30:21 AM by Nobu »

« Reply #206 on: January 01, 2010, 12:41:05 AM »
This is what we came up with on IRC, just now, while you weren't on.

[18:58]   <Drake>   i suggest this again, then
[18:58]   <Drake>   to have the IE just do nothing until it hits 100
[18:58]   <Naut>   I'll have the stuff that spawns offstage move onstage?
[18:59]   <Drake>   maybe it could fall until it reaches onstage or something
[18:59]   <Naut>   Actually, I'll have all enemies invincible while offstage
[18:59]   <Naut>   And just make IE never move offstage
[18:59]   <Naut>   Killing offstage enemies is weird anyway
[19:00]   <Naut>   Also, my second point
[19:00]   <Naut>   The game will crawl if we leave 100 IE orbs floating aroun
[19:00]   <Naut>   +d
[19:00]   <Naut>   Well, for some people at least.
[19:00]   <Drake>   will it?
[19:00]   <Drake>   well nvm, drawing
[19:00]   <Drake>   :
[19:00]   <Drake>   \
[19:00]   <Naut>   Yeah
[19:01]   <Drake>   PUZZLING
[19:01]   <Naut>   How about, when you get close to the IE orb, you "suck" IE out of it?
[19:01]   <Drake>   possible
[19:01]   <Drake>   so it does give you the option of just taking the entire thing, or not
[19:01]   <Naut>   Yeah, we'll if you're in 50 pixels or something
[19:01]   <Naut>   You'll absorb IE out of it
[19:01]   <Naut>   if you touch it you'll get the whole thnig
[19:02]   <Drake>   sure
[19:02]   <Drake>   hooray
[19:02]   <Naut>   Sounds good

Spoiler:
Hint hint

Gpop

« Reply #207 on: January 01, 2010, 12:52:30 AM »
I like the idea.

Anyways, Drake made me test the stage, so I went out and tested it a bit.

Slows down my PC, but I'm guessing that's more Vista than anything. I think it's been mentioned before, but I also believe that the IE should gather a bit faster. I was gonna say something about collecting it all together but you just posted the log so I can go with that.

Also, just something with my GpopA. I compared it to ZengarB as I also placed the shot-type into the stage. I think I'm a little over-powered. I just destroyed the stage with them lasers. I dunno if it's intentional, but just pointing that out. Of course, Reimu's homing type usually destroys a few stages as well, so I guess you're going with that.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #208 on: January 01, 2010, 02:05:10 AM »
Spoiler:
Hint hint

I was driving to a New Years party dammit >:|

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #209 on: January 01, 2010, 08:07:11 PM »
I finally got around and tested the stage. Other than the fact it was running at 30 FPS due to my computer and I still found it hard the only thing I want to complain about is the thud sound from Zengar's options.