Author Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes: Like Fire Emblem But It's Chibi And It Lives In Your Phone  (Read 137356 times)

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
They've expired twice now.  I suspect they'll be back again; without moderately average login bonuses any F2P game loses its fanbase quickly.

commandercool

• alter cool
I imagine it's like PAD where there will be occasional short dry periods. It'll be back. Might not always be two stones exactly, but I expect there'll be nice login bonuses more than 50% of the time.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Edible

Got the protag trio to 4* out of boredom today.  Might actually take Sharena to 5*, since I don't have an infantry lancer at 5* yet.

commandercool

• alter cool
That's honestly probably a decent investment. And Sharena is pretty high on my PVP usage list. I've seen Anna a few times and Alfonse basically never, but Sharena gets used relatively often.

That's honestly probably a decent investment. And Sharena is pretty high on my PVP usage list. I've seen Anna a few times and Alfonse basically never, but Sharena gets used relatively often.

sharena has atk/def/speed buffs on her, so of course most people would want to

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
They've expired twice now.  I suspect they'll be back again; without moderately average login bonuses any F2P game loses its fanbase quickly.

I'm expecting an Echoes tie-in sooner or later. Echoes leak just came out last night btw, people are already datamining the game two weeks before release, rip.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

commandercool

• alter cool
I found Navarre to be the most forgiving hero battle yet. Plenty of room to move around and nothing super sadistic about it. The boss is a tough cookie but he's not hard to tank or kite. What were yoir experiences with him? Maybe my team just matched up exceptionally well against his.

Edible

Reinhardt, Abel, Fae, Olivia obliterated Navarre's squad.

Did a 20-pull on the Navarre banner since I wanted a Kagero.  Got a (4*) Kagero (+RES which is nice for my purposes) and a... 5* Sophia?  I guess I can run Sad Mage Girls With Light Purple Hair Squad with her and Julia.

Conqueror

Navarre map was probably really easy for people with good blues/ranged. I used MRobin to basically solo the map - he killed the ninjas with Olivia support, Buncina one-rounded Navarre without any help (but MRobin would have probably tanked him anyway), and then Olivia surprisingly took out the axe fighter. My last unit didn't do anything except take out the healer.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
I found Navarre to be the most forgiving hero battle yet. Plenty of room to move around and nothing super sadistic about it. The boss is a tough cookie but he's not hard to tank or kite. What were yoir experiences with him? Maybe my team just matched up exceptionally well against his.
Camilla, FCorrin, Lyn, and Priscilla made good work of the map with FCorrin being MVP. Although props for Priscilla to weakening Navarre for my FCorrin to take the shot while Camilla and Lyn tanked the ninjas. Lunatic version is EVIL THOUGH.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 04:28:47 PM by MewMewHeart »
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

commandercool

• alter cool
Lunatic version is EVIL THOUGH.

What part of it specifically you think?

commandercool

• alter cool

Those are some good-ass stats for a dancer. Fury is goooood.

Edible

Fury Olivia don't fuck around.  I see you decided to go with Wings of Mercy after all, then.

commandercool

• alter cool
Like, no shit, she beats a lot of stuff one-on-one. I had her kill a Lucina solo earlier. I don't know if it was an underleveled one or a bad nature or what, but she does NOT fuck around.

Still not sure how I feel about Wings Of Mercy, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Hasn't come up yet in the six battles I've played with her with this setup, but I haven't been going way out of my way to play into it either. And Quick Riposte 1 is a cheap investment if I decide I don't like Wings Of Mercy at all. Although she's so fast that I'm not sure it would make a difference, especially since I have multiple speed debuffs on my team. Escape Route is also probably worth testing and the only one I have access to is Escape Route 1, but that might be enough with this build.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
What part of it specifically you think?
Everything although I didn't do it with max leveled people ehehehehe...  :V

Conqueror

Those are some good-ass stats for a dancer. Fury is goooood.
Wow, Olivia is surprisingly tanky with Fury, and she's lightning fast too (well, looks like yours is +SPD which explains that).

Speaking of speed, I was looking at a fun chart of hero ordered by neutral speed: http://feheroes.wiki/Speed_Chart
That gap between the slowest unit and the second slowest tier is just cruel. Doubled by Hector, even.

commandercool

• alter cool
Dump stats are a thing for a reason. Less speed that's not gonna let you do anything anyway means MORE ATTACK!

Kind of shocked Florina is that slow. I guess they gotta distinguish the various pegasi somehow, but that's really slow for what she does in her original appearance, isn't it?

That gap between the slowest unit and the second slowest tier is just cruel. Doubled by Hector, even.

Sophia is widely regarded as one of the worst, if not the worst playable character in the entire franchise - but who can blame her? She's like an anemic half-dragon girl.

commandercool

• alter cool
Is there much of an upside to Glimmer over Draconic Aura? I have Glimmer on SCamilla and I'm starting to question why. The only times it ever really seems like it adds more damage are when I have weapon advantage, and if I do I'm probably going to win. Maybe it helps in the MRobin matchup? Although I have normal Camilla to gobble him up so I don't know that I particularly care about that. Might just be better off with Moonbow. Or maybe Bonfire.

Edible

Glimmer is apparently a straight downgrade from daura most of the time due to how damage calculations work.

commandercool

• alter cool
I don't think I even have an extra source of Dragon Aura without investing feathers, but I should definitely replace Glimmer. Too bad I can't cash the SP I spent on it back out. Just not sure if Dragon Aura or Bonfire is better to replace it with, and Moonbow is an even more unclear comparison.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
Flier voting gauntlet has started and holy shit TEAM HINOKA GETTING REKT'D BY TEAM CAMILLA... not surprised although I went with team Hinoka.

commandercool

• alter cool
Everyone's gonna get rolled by Camilla. She's the Lucina of this event. It's not a fair fight at all. Fortunately you can set things up to get just about the same number of feathers out of losses as wins since you'll tend to rank higher within the armies.

Unless he has a big fanbase I don't know about then I feel real bad for Subaki. He's uh quite an underdog.

Everyone's gonna get rolled by Camilla. She's the Lucina of this event. It's not a fair fight at all.

if you're not shopping at belk(a) you're not my friend

commandercool

• alter cool
Ugh no thanks, I get enough of Rei in PAD and she's bad there too.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
I joined Subaki because the only male option

He's actually edging out over Beruka right now. But Beruka is just Camila's shadow...

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
I joined Subaki because the only male option

He's actually edging out over Beruka right now. But Beruka is just Camila's shadow...
Exactly (TBH when I first saw Beruka on Birthright route I thought she was a he until well... I had to spoil myself on the wiki.) but, yeah really... it's that bad.

@commandercool I like Camilla don't get me wrong, but Hinoka's personality really made me orbit to her more than Camilla both great, but I like Hinoka's more.

commandercool

• alter cool
I'm finally starting to get enough SP oj some of the units I've been working on to finish them off. Ended up putting Ignis on FCorrin and dang, she went from great to amazing.

Just debating now if I want to out Triangle Mastery on her to make her matchups against Falchion users and Tikis even better, but probably not since she's a key part of how I beat Hector without losing units and I don't think that would work anymore if I did that.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
I'm finally starting to get enough SP oj some of the units I've been working on to finish them off. Ended up putting Ignis on FCorrin and dang, she went from great to amazing.

Just debating now if I want to out Triangle Mastery on her to make her matchups against Falchion users and Tikis even better, but probably not since she's a key part of how I beat Hector without losing units and I don't think that would work anymore if I did that.
It wouldn't... given slayer effects and all come into play.

HOLY HELL I joined team Camilla and WHAT THE FUCK I'M SEEING SO MANY 40+10s, KAGEROS, AND MEIMEIS (Takumi) ESPECIALLY IN THE VOTING GAUNTLET... LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!?!

commandercool

• alter cool
I mean, she still beats them absolutely no matter what one-on-one and almost always one-on-two regardless of dragon slayer, but taking as little damage as possible would be nice.