Author Topic: The Twilight Spark Zone! (Episode 6 Teaser Up)  (Read 20160 times)

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
Re: The Twilight Spark Zone! (Episode 5 Teaser Up!(FINALLY!))
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2009, 03:26:26 PM »
More Mokou? Aw, HELL yes.

Thanks. Feel free to continue it yourself. =p
DAMMIT STOP GIVING ME IDEAS I'M ALREADY FAR BEHIND ENOUGH WITH PESKIL AS IT IS

Von Stein

• Just some insane airhead.
  • What's this newfangled stuff?
Re: The Twilight Spark Zone! (Episode 5 Teaser Up!(FINALLY!))
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2009, 01:00:56 AM »
She felt something caressing her cheek.

Mokou opened her eyes, glad to be concious again. The sight that greeded her was that of a sea of blood, slowly being sucked into the darkness in a mad whirlpool of pain and despair.

Mokou stared disbelivingly at the sight, before shutting her eyes and shaking her head. When she reopened her eyes, she saw a girl with long purple hair and red eyes, wearing a labcoat, and twitching two rabbit ears, that looked rather crumbled up.

"Mrs. Fujiwara, please excuse your current treatment. The Professor will talk with you shortly."

"What do you mean by that, Rabbit?" Mokou looked around, realizing she was fastened to some sort of metal stretcher in an upright position. She wanted to burn the stupid bunny girl to a crisp, but something prevented her from doing so.

"I mean that you will soon be able to talk to the person in charge. Now please excuse me, I have some business to attent to. I hope you are not feeling cold."

Mokou looked down on herself. She didn't realize until now that she was naked. On the other hand she also realized that it really didn't matter right now. The rabbit girl took her leave down a hallway, quickly disappearing around a corner and from sight.

Mokou was seething with anger, if not with fire, as she would have prefered it. She knew where she was. This was the Yagokoro Laboratory. Apparently Kaguya wanted to make sure she would stay dead the next time she tried. Blasted Eirin and her infinite knowledge.

She fidgeted and bucked, trying to get out of her holds, and to her surprise she found them loosening and herself landing face first on the floor.

She heard the sound of someone running past her with bare feet, and a snicker, but by the time Mokou manage to look around, her mysterious benefactor, if he was one, was gone already.

She got to her feet and looked around the room she was in. She had no clue where to go from here. She approached the door that led to the hallway Reisen went down. She tried to see if any cameras were around, but didn't see anything. There was however a small pile of tools and pipes laying next to a hole in the wall where apparently something was being fixed. She grabbed a piece of pipe and started making her way through this complex, which looked fairly futuristic even to her.

All the walls, floors and ceilings were covered in highly reflective metal, and she could see her exposed body all around her because of it. The floor was smooth, and cold, and she didn't like how it felt on her feet as she moved down the hallway. She continued on after the hallway, not meeting any resistance, or anything really else of any note. The whole place appeared almost like a labyrinth to her, as everything looked the same, and oftentimes she though she had already gone through a place, was met with a wall. She continued through the passagesways for a while until something changed.

She could finally hear voices up ahead and made her way towards the wall, hoping that the reflections would not give her away. She was immortal, but she never really became a fan of getting hurt.

She peeked around the corner, to see a group of what looked like scientists, humans, kappa, youkai and who knows what else, working on different stations. She tried to plot a way through the room that would let her get by unnoticed, but everything seemed to be well within sight of everybody. She decided to seek refuge in audacity and make a barefaced dash for it.

She took a deep breath, and ran as fast as she could straight down the middle of the room. The scientists, most of which were male, turned around and were stunned at seeing a shapely woman dashing through their hall. One of them tried to stop her, promptly receiving a pipe to his face, the others were just kind of stunned. Some of them were thinking they had been working too much, others were wondering what she was running from.

Mokou kept on running, her side already starting to burn. She now ran through a far more lively area, with several scientists everywhere, eyeing her in surprise. Those that stepped up to stop her ended up with a pipe in their face. Mokou was running as fast as she could, the pain in her side slowly becoming unbearable. She felt like she was gonna keel over any moment now. She was wondering what was happening to her, she usually was so fit, excersising vigorously every day. A moment later she collapsed. She must've been drugged. To men that looked like they were in charge of security picked her up almost immediately, and carried her off.

"The professor will see you now."

Mokou breathed heavily as she stared at the guard that said that.

"What?..."

"We were waiting for you."

"Wh...wha?" Mokoy felt rather helpless as she hung limb in the two men's grip.

Fast and furious ninja action, as the pirates roll into town, the zombies rise, and robots get down and funky! Nothing is sacred in this series, where Patchouli and Remilia star in

Vampiria Fantasia!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayeee.

Ayayayayaya.

Sorry about this story taking so long, half the time I try to write on it I am too tired to concentrate on it, so the story keeps doing switcheroonies on me...this was supposed to be political suspense at first, and now we look at something that might be considered a FPS parody... :-[

Anyways, I am gonna attempt to finish this story ASAP, because I am looking forward to the next one a bit more than to this one. (Blast the fact that I didn't know about that story until the preview was already setting this story sort of in stone.  :V)

Anyways, I hope it's enjoyable, if short, and there will be a continuation.
Can't think of a good signature.
More lilies maybe?

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
Re: The Twilight Spark Zone! (Episode 5 First Main Part Up)
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2009, 06:59:51 AM »
I love you please have my babies.

*hands you babies*

Took me about 5 years collecting them, I'm passing them on to you.

Von Stein

Re: The Twilight Spark Zone! (Episode 5 First Main Part Up)
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2009, 04:35:29 AM »
Time to get really scared.

For Halloween only the creepiest, scariest, and darkest stories are in order.

Yuyuko's Ghost Stories.

Putting the Heart Attack back into Halloween.

Mokou found herself flung rather nonchalantly onto a metal table, which really didn't stand out amongst all the metal in the surrounding metalness. Mokou hated feeling unable to move like this, and the smirking face she was met with told her just exactly how much it showed.

"I see a little rabbit has set you free, oh Queen of Fried Chicken."

Mokou fumed with anger at the head of the Yagokoro Laboratory, Eirin Yagokoro.

"What do you want with me, old hag?"

Mokou tried to pierce the snickering Eirin with her gaze. She wanted to melt the doctor, incinerate her for putting her through this, but she was still incapable of movement.

"Not much, my dear, we, that is to say me and our biggest investor, your dear friend Lady Houraisan, had thought of tapping into new markets, and you and your business rival might make for the right type of experiment to get this endeavor started."

Mokou grew wide-eyed. She had the vague impression she knew what the latest endeavor was. She snickered slightly and then started out in an all out maniacal laughter.

"Kyyyaaahahahaa, you are too much Eirin, perfectly scrupulous. Well do your worst, I will assure you, my business will be the survivor."

The following two hours would have been horrifying to Mokou, were it not for her immortality, and eons of experience with this kind of treatment.

Mokou found herself back in her clothes, with a few brown feathers decorating her hair now, and signing a paper in the Laboratory's main office.

"I told you, my business would be the one surviving this."

Mokou smirked as she slid the paper over to Eirin, who stowed it away in the desk.

"You did. Anyways, the agreement stands, we will supply you with the new product, and you maybe make a bit of product placement for us...our Nightmare Pop really needs more drinkers."

Eirin snickers. "I guess Kaguya was right about you. You will do just about anything to further your business. I do believe this will be a fruitful relationship."

Mokou leans back, grinning: "Heheh, oh, she will get hers soon enough too for this. This got me all worked up, and that little bird youkai was barely enough to satiate me there, heheh."

Eirin rolls her eyes and smiles as well: "I am sure Miss Lorelei and her kinsmen will be invaluable to us, given that they constantly produce more. I had a feeling you would be recycling it all."

"What can I say, I am a health nut that runs a takoyaki restaurant chain."

Fujiwara no Mokou, a woman who had retained her financial empire through the use of well placed, metaphorical knifes. There would be a new miracle product appearing soon in her chain of restaurants, and she would become far richer than she already was. She just had to take a quick detour, into the Twilight Spark Zone.

I hope you deign us worthy of being joined the next time around, when we will see a battle of odd proportions, as a deva of the mountain measures her abilities with a girl holding a cane. See you then.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, after more than a month, I return. For starters, sorry if this story is not quite up your alley, but I was fighting with it from moment one, and it kinda ended up on a far more creepy note than initially intended. Ah well.

As for my extended hiatus, a few weeks ago my father died, and since we were rather close (yes, I still live with my parents...or rather my mother now) it kinda got a little into me and left me rather...unmotivated. No I don't want this to derail into a emo or condolences thread, it's been several weeks now, and most of the people that would care know about it already anyways.

Moving on.

Future plans entail continuing this, Gensokyo of Tomorrow (which I plan to update then, that is tomorrow [from a GST -6:00 point of view]), start two mysteries, one in request to Nachwanderlied, one based on my original idea (WHICH ROU STOLE! [not.]) and perhabs think of something silly to do with Adventures of Beloved Tomboyish CPMC...*eyes the recent ID contest.*

Anyways, enough talk, have at you. Comments are welcome, even though there may not be a shit ton to comment on.
More lilies maybe?

Von Stein

Re: The Twilight Spark Zone! (Episode 6 Teaser Up in a Moment)
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2010, 11:27:04 PM »
The Eternal Hunt

The fountain at the center of the Ancient City was as ever also the center of bustling festivities.

It was the time of the annual sun festival. Only the second of those festivals, but the citizens of the subterranean city didn't care, they just wanted to party.

One of the four Devas of the Mountain sits at the edge of the fountain and fills her sake dish from the fountain, waves her hand, and drinks the water turned sake in the dish, finishing with a refreshed sigh.

She watches a magician perform tricks further down and is amused. In this realm of magic, there is an illusionist trying to entertain people with mere tricks...and succeeding. She did see quite a crowd around the redheaded woman swirling her baton as she makes flowers appear from nowhere, doves fly out of her baton and guesses everybody's cards just right.

The oni filled her dish once more, changed the water to sake and drank to her liver's despair and heart's content. Maybe she should show that trickster a thing or two. She was one of the Four Devas of the Mountain after all. She could take any challenge.

"For my next performance, I would like a volunteer. how about you, milady, sitting by the fountain? Would you care to volunteer for the performance of the Great Orangini?"

In a town below the earth, above the sun, appears a child from above the earth, below the sun. Hoshiguma Yuugi, an oni of legend comes face to face with her greatest adversary yet, as she exits the subterranean realm in favor of the animism of the Twilight Spark Zone

Got yourself a shiny new lawn mower?

The weedeater still going strong?

The weed poison working perfectly?

Your spade digging through the ground perfectly?

If you had shopped at "Yuuka's Plants" from the beginning you would never have had to worry about these things. Just plant our plants and never have to worry about your garden again. Or any other garden in the neighbourhood. Guaranteed!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes! Yes!! YESH!!

All stories updated, finally... And this one has been lingering with me since before I left MotK a year ago...man, how'd I still remember it?

Either way, enjoy, etc.
More lilies maybe?