~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center

Latest Touhou Relationship Web

<< < (4/6) > >>

Sodium:
Nue is living with Byakuren and friends actually. It's in this 12.3 vs dialouge:

--- Quote ---Reimu wins against Marisa:
Speaking of which, that unidentified flying youkai

got converted to Buddhism
and is now living at the temple.

I guess the normal youkai
really hate the underground.
--- End quote ---

Aaaaand here's a link between the Moriyas and Byakuren's Group which is living in a Buddhist Temple.

--- Quote ---Sanae beats Raymoo:
Yeah, after that we helped them build the temple.

Even though there wasn't much for us to do.

--- End quote ---

Zengar Zombolt:

--- Quote from: Nwbi on August 23, 2009, 08:38:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: Slaves on August 23, 2009, 08:35:51 PM ---Yuugi is the superior of Nitori, Aya and Momiji?

what?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Nwbi on August 23, 2009, 08:27:16 PM ---EDIT: Nevermind, that chart isn't exclusive to canon only, it seems.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Suika mentions in 10.5 that the Onis were the superiors of the Tengu when they were aboveground.

Aya Reiko:

--- Quote from: Hizengar Byakuren on August 23, 2009, 09:12:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: Nwbi on August 23, 2009, 08:38:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: Slaves on August 23, 2009, 08:35:51 PM ---Yuugi is the superior of Nitori, Aya and Momiji?

what?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Nwbi on August 23, 2009, 08:27:16 PM ---EDIT: Nevermind, that chart isn't exclusive to canon only, it seems.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Suika mentions in 10.5 that the Onis were the superiors of the Tengu when they were aboveground.

--- End quote ---

Also upon encountering Yuugi, both Aya and Nitori mention the oni are the superiors to the tengu and kappa respectively in TH 11.

- - - - -

So basically I need to add purple familiarity lines connecting Byakuren to Sanae and Byakuren to Nue.

Or should I change the purple familiarity lines stemming from Byakuren to green master>follower lines.

Arcengal:

--- Quote from: Nwbi on August 23, 2009, 06:51:04 PM ---It's funny how there's a red line for 'Love' and yet, there are no red lines in the picture.

--- End quote ---

There used to be a red line between Alice and Marisa, but the image got changed so it didn't encorperate almost universal fanon beliefs.

Doomsday:
Yamame and Nitori are Rivals? guess i haven't been keeping up with the touhou times

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version