Author Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 9F  (Read 246120 times)

Rukoto

• "Ordinary" Magician
Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 9F
« Reply #300 on: February 11, 2013, 07:19:01 AM »
Okay, I beat the main game at Mino 126! I wasn't quite expecting to win, but this fight went pretty smoothly, all in all. Overall, I'd say I had some of best characters available to me for this fight as the battle gives you a ton of time to prepare for the coming onslaught that is her final form (and whatever minion that gets a chance to go berserk). I was planning to kill Igmaruji / Amnesieri first and save Toruastory for last, but spamming Blazing Wheel had the exact opposite effect :derp: However, I apparently did enough damage to the other two to kill them both soon after without getting Djinn Stormed or Scourged. Nobody died by the time I got to the final phase, although Mari had a habit of Magic Draining Tenshi / Rinno / Remi / Mino a lot. I got off Military Rule as soon as Rinno had enough SP to do so, and he managed to stay alive throughout most of her final phase. I did see a few deaths, but thanks to Ran being able to use Holy Boards more frequently I was able to keep people's defences boosted which helped immensely in stomaching her assault.
Anyways, here's how I thought of the team I used in this playthrough, and how eager I'd be to use each one again.

Marisa: Standard pure MAG build. She makes for a great early game trash cleaner, but is impeded in doing so later on due to MYS resistance becoming commonplace among lategame trash. Still, Master Spark is amazing on any boss that doesn't have over 200 MYS affinity or is flat-out immune to magic. I've used her before and I would use again, although most certainly with an offensive core as she can't kill everything by herself.

Remilia: Started with a balance between ATK and DEF, but went purely defensive with several levelup bonuses in her MYS and SPI affinities as my other attackers got their SP pool built up. Remilia is amazing at taking hits and dishing them back out when its unsafe to switch in your frailer attackers. Her drawbacks are her rather expensive MND, MYS and SPI skillpoint costs, as well as low PSN, PAR, and DBF resistances. Other than that she's quite solid. I've loved utility in my first playthrough and my opinion hasn't changed on her at all.

Cirno: Pure ATK build. I was a bit wary of using her, but with a team with few trashcleaners, pure ATK Cirno was quite helpful in providing a small source of physical multitarget damage as well as multitarget CLD damage, but her ability to inflict SPD debuffs and a weak PAR are both appreciated when they can work. As a progressed through the game, I couldn't help but feel a spark of glee if the next boss I was going to fight was vulnerable to debuffs. However, for bosses like Rinnousuke where the boss is immune to both debuffs and PAR, Cirno is a dead weight. I've come to appreciate both her and debuffing this playthrough and I wouldn't mind using her again.

Minoriko: Pure MND build, but with several early levelup bonuses used to patch up her subpar FIR and CLD affinities. I was wondering if I'd be able enough to keep my team alive without any party-wide healing, and indeed I did, thanks to Mino. Dirt cheap SP costs let her work her magic right from the get-go, which is great for both early game and post SP-draining skills. She's pretty damn bulky as well from the magic side, made even better by cheap skillpoint costs for both MND and DEF. Being backed up by both Sanae and Eirin for heal duty as well was pretty sweet too, although I would be comfortable with her as my sole medic on a future team.

Sanae: Had minor MAG investment at the beginning, but then I switched to pure MND since she was near overhealing with MAG investment. Even when going pure MND Sanae is frailer than Mino, which is unfortunate given the higher delays on both Sanae's buff and heal. Unlike Mino, however, Sane can cure ailments with her heal and boost offensive stats with her buff, which are two things she can take advantage of in certain boss fights. That said, she saw the field much less than Mino because she was frailer, usually being siwtched in to provide emergency healing. It wasn't until the final battle that she could make use of Miracle Fruit, even. Her skillpoint costs are a lot more expensive overall too. I'd use her again but definitely not as a primary medic.

Ran: Heavy DEF investment with mild MND investment. Even without any MAG Ran proved helpful in clearing out early to midgame floor trash, and her party wide buffs are the only ones I can use more than once in a fight. Because of this, she was invaluable for providing what my team lacked, altough she wasn't as tanky as I'd like for someone so useful to be, as well as the fact her SP costs are pretty high. Still, I'd definitely use her again in any sort of party.

Eirin: Started off with pure MAG, but slid towards defensive as the game progressed. She's kind of on and off for me, and definitely the least useful of my team.  While a MAG build helped kill those early game bosses that laugh at elemental attacks, her offensive utility quickly fell out for me. She remained useless throughout most of the game right until I started investing solely into her defenses and got some real ailment gear to spread around. After that, she could do a job of a bulky healer willing to switch into attacks that neither Mino nor Sanae can stomach. Ultimately I guess that made her into a statistically inferior Meiling, but given how much of a defensive prodigy Meiling is that's still a good achievement. If I were to use her again, I'd definitely make her purely defensive, with someone like Ran as well to defences which aren't quite high enough without buffing, preferably with someone else tasked with the job of primary medic as Hourai Elixir is second-rate at best.

Tenshi: DEF / MND split. Tenshi is a pretty clear-cut character in her ability to take goose eggs from some of the fiercest of attacks from bosses. Unfortunately, attacks that ignore her wonderful defences quickly take her out, which prevents her from being invincible in boss fights. Sword of Rapture offers decent utility outside of her tanking role, but it is somewhat unreliable. I'd use her again but not as my only 1st-slot tank due to her low HP issues.

Orin: Pure ATK. Hands down the best trash cleaner in my group and a solid source of damage against bosses. As her SP pool builds up she gets better and better at dealing damage to both floor trash and bosses alike. She probably was one of my largest sources of damage in the final boss fight. Unfortunately, she doesn't shine without ATK / MAG buffs which is something my team didn't provide much of, although when she did have those buffs she did quite a number. Would use again, although with hopefully a more consistent offense buffer.

Rinnousuke: Light ATK investment, with the bulk of levelups split between DEF and MND. The third member of my 1st/2nd slot defensive core, Rinno provided for this team to rely on as well as a much-needed offensive buff in Military Rule, even if it is single-use. He started off the slowest of my 3 walls, he couldn't make full use of Military Rule until about floor 15 or so. That buff was an ace in the hole, so to speak, and complimented well with Ran's weaker party wide buffs. Against shorter boss fights like the Sigil Guardians, he's an amazing asset to have. I'd use him again, but with defensive support as he usually doesn't last in real boss fights.

Maribel: Pure MAG. Maribel was pretty all right in the end. Her selfbuff is swell, but her SP costs are ludicrous. Her lower stats made her not as impressive as others when she's got 100% buffs in everything, but given my team layout that is rarely the case anyway. Still, she provided some nice offensive support, with her quadruple border debuff SPI nuke thing, and HFO as a useful WND nuke given the surprising number bosses and enemies vulnerable to it. She's a bit of a dead weight early on, but gets better as her SP pool grows her into a self-sufficient attacker. I'd use her again, with a team that hopefully has a relatively good early game.

Kanako: Pure MAG. Simply put, Kanako surprised me, she exceeded my expectations of her by far. The offensive utility she brought to this team was incredible. Suiga had obvious applications as a CLD nuke but that wasn't all she was great for. Wind God proved itself to be a solid WND nuke against the handful of bosses weak to it. Even Misayama Hunting Ritual was handy, given how starved this team is for physical damage :V Unfortunately she suffers from massive SP costs and low base SP regeneration. There's also the fact her CLD and WND nukes factor in a large portion of the enemy's MND, which makes their damage peter off quickly against high MND bosses. Still, I'm more than willing to use her again in future playthroughs.

Overall, as odd as this team looks, it held up surprisingly well. Not sure if I'll go onto plus disk with this group at all.
Spoiler:
Oh by the way CAUTION LONG PO-- oh wait it's over

EDIT: Went and beat up EVD. All hail Tenshi and her taking 0's from Light Wings, allowing her to switch Marisa in and out to Spark :V
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 10:01:38 AM by Rukoto »

« Reply #301 on: February 12, 2013, 03:12:42 PM »
Hello peoples.  I started up LoT again after I heard number 2 was announced, and since I never actually beat it.  I've been using some Sayori art pack for my charagraph character art, and they're really nice.  But, I don't necessarily like all the arts the same, so I made some alternative ones for some characters.  Anyway, here, I've made Sayori alternate character arts for Alice, Aya, Cirno, Marisa, and Youmu:

http://www.mediafire.com/?oo614kj77vma2

This is the first time I've used the Gimp to edit anything, so it was also a learning experience for me.  Esp. since I had to fix Marisa's hat a bit in the image I used.

Edit: I added Patchouli and Yuugi (w/guitar).
Edit 2: Also added alternates for Suwako, Sanae, Sakuya, and Reimu.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 06:47:19 PM by bobbobson »

« Reply #302 on: February 13, 2013, 12:53:59 AM »
Just noticed you can literally skip F16 by exploiting the teleport bug  :V, however fighting yukari without heavy grinding is suicidal, so i will just explore it more and prepare for mokou/kaguya foe/Triomagen/yuyuko/orin/heavy stamp/yukari 

Currently at 16F Meiling 56 (heavily underleveled i guess)

Now gonna find missing iku and farm tenshi for her drop

EDIT

Found cirno while looking for 2F butterly  :V i trought cirno didnt came at NG+
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 01:20:57 AM by DarkAtma »

Rukoto

• "Ordinary" Magician
« Reply #303 on: February 13, 2013, 01:58:37 AM »
Since my last playthrough was quite a blast, I decided to give another random team playthrough a shot, with Meiling/Iku/Nitori/Renko banned once again. This time, I was dealt:
Mystia, Wriggle, Rinnousuke, Eirin, Rumia, Utsuho, Aya, Kanako, Suwako, Keine, Tenshi, Flandre.

Oh boy. I'll see if I can tackle some more postgame stuff with my previous random team as well.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #304 on: February 13, 2013, 02:11:45 AM »
Healing limited to coming from Eirin (Rumia doesn't count) and no way to get mind buffs on Not-Tenshi (Rinnosuke doesn't count)... bosses would basically be brick walls the farther you got :/
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Sakurei

• Banned
  • Frequently repeated unapologetic hostility
    • My Blog
« Reply #305 on: February 13, 2013, 03:41:43 AM »
additionally to what serela said, you'll also have problems fighting certain bosses outside of defense, but offense, too.  first of all: you don't have any strong non-elemental attacks. I found them to be highly useful and important. going into post-game without them is garuanteed to make you fail. secondly wriggle becomes kind of useless in post-game due to the massive speed. her poison doesn't have much time to work so at some point she'll become dead weight. Your only FIR nuke (FIR being possibly the most important element in post game) is laevantein which is hard to use, to say the least. additionally to that, suwako has to do the job of two people. paralyzing the enemy and her work as a nuker. That's not too much of a problem in my eyes, though.

have fun taking on eiki on F26. you don't have a character that possibly has a chance of surviving last judgement. I don't think you can do the post game without massive overgrinding.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #306 on: February 13, 2013, 04:09:46 AM »
Wriggle could pull primary tank duty, relegating Keine to secondary tank.
Also, Starbow Break is a powerul non-elemental attack.

Rukoto

• "Ordinary" Magician
« Reply #307 on: February 13, 2013, 04:28:28 AM »
I haven't even done plus disc with my first random team yet so I'm not particularly concerned about plus disc when doing a run-through with a random team (although I have beaten the plus disc once). As pointed out I'm really vulnerable to  magic, but I do have more than enough attack power (too much, actually). Even for non-elemental attacks, aside from Starbow Break, I have Ill-Starred Dive, Misayama Hunting Ritual (not the best but it definitely helps), and Scarlet Gold Sword (still hurts the relevant bosses with a defensive build, which I'm definitely doing). Technically Utsuho has two FIR spells as well, but their formulas don't look very impressive. Generally speaking PAR doesn't proc for me on anything with positive PAR resistance so I don't generally rely on it for bosses. That's not to say  that this won't take a lot of willpower to work with, though.

Sakurei

• Banned
  • Frequently repeated unapologetic hostility
    • My Blog
« Reply #308 on: February 13, 2013, 05:25:38 AM »
starbow break is not as powerful as slash of eternity, megawatt or last judgement. even with Flandre's high ATK. plus the fact that he can't heal Flandre means he won't be able to use it more thn 3 times. If he can kill the boss with that, fine. unless of course he rsisks Flandre being out there with 1 HP all the time.
wriggle as primary tank is subpar compared to those who actually are tanks. like remilia, meiling. Komachi and tenshi both do their things better than wriggle. wriggle does well as a secondray, but not too much as a primary. really not.

the non-elemental types you are stating are weak and won't do shit against high-def bosses such as tenshi, yukari or the doll alice has that heals :V . I left out Okuu entirely because I don't regard her as someone who does well outside of floortrash. but you seem to know yourself, so well...good luck :V

Ikari

• I'm just so charismatic
  • It's turning into derp
« Reply #309 on: February 13, 2013, 05:48:36 AM »
starbow break is not as powerful as slash of eternity, megawatt or last judgement. even with Flandre's high ATK. plus the fact that he can't heal Flandre means he won't be able to use it more thn 3 times.

That's a silly thing to say, considering Starbow Break does insane damage and doesn't have massive delay, which is great combined with Flandre's great speed. While Last Judgement is pretty much as good as a Non-Elemental is going to get (Hey, completely ignores everything!), the other non-elemental nukes are pretty much boss-limited.

Flandre can't die by using Starbow Break and any hit will pretty much one-shot her anyway, so it really doesn't matter at all if she uses it 10 times in a row without healing. Besides, after 3 times, you should have wiped random encounters, and/or switched Flandie out during boss battles.

« Reply #310 on: February 13, 2013, 10:28:09 AM »
Uh, Flandre can most definitely survive a hit if she isn't hurt by Star Bow Break. Her HP growth is pretty good and her defense is decent, not great, but good enough.

« Reply #311 on: February 13, 2013, 10:42:31 AM »
Just noticed you can literally skip F16 by exploiting the teleport bug  :V, however fighting yukari without heavy grinding is suicidal, so i will just explore it more and prepare for mokou/kaguya foe/Triomagen/yuyuko/orin/heavy stamp/yukari 

Currently at 16F Meiling 56 (heavily underleveled i guess)

Now gonna find missing iku and farm tenshi for her drop

EDIT

Found cirno while looking for 2F butterly  :V i trought cirno didnt came at NG+

Teleport bug?

« Reply #312 on: February 13, 2013, 12:56:51 PM »
The bug basically is, find one of those orbs/seals that send you backwards when you step on them, before stepping on them press the opposite direction, if timed correctly  you will enter it facing backwards, them the seal will send you forward instead of back ,to skip yukari, do the bug on the first sealed circle, them go to the circle up, do the bug again and you should be out of map boundaries, them just walk to the stairs and skip the floor+yukari to fight later  :derp:

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #313 on: February 13, 2013, 02:22:25 PM »
Uh, Flandre can most definitely survive a hit if she isn't hurt by Star Bow Break.
Except she's going to be significantly hurt by it for pretty much the entire time, so.

Ruukoto actually isn't lacking in the durability department, anyway. He's got Tenshi, Keine, Wriggle, Eirin, and Rinnosuke. The issue is just his ability to BUFF UP his tanks, and that he has none of the passable healers. (Eirin barely counts, she's sluggish and her heal is horrible in comparison to any of the others)

Not really lacking in non-elemental attacks either. Sure, he doesn't have any of the huge nukes for it, but he's got lots of characters who generally use a non-elemental attack as their main offense on bosses (Mystia, Rinnosuke, Flandre) And having full elemental coverage for boss weaknesses isn't that important, in addition to the fact that he's got good attacks for all but FIR and SPI anyway.

And it's not that bad to just go through Shiki with no one able to take Last Judgment.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #314 on: February 13, 2013, 03:17:02 PM »
That moment when you think everything is lost and you decide to just use some skill and it kills the boss (earthlight ray Vs yuyuko  :3) Only marisa survived

Parallaxal

• Moon Sign "Theft of Dreams"
« Reply #315 on: February 14, 2013, 05:08:28 AM »
I never really find myself ever having to heal Flandre after Starbow Break, because honestly I don't expect her to survive even at full HP (even if she is capable of surviving, I just don't expect it). But that's okay, because I treat her just like I do Nitori or some other fragile nuker, and I'm careful enough to ensure they're never out when the boss gets a turn.

And in practice, Starbow Break is actually easily comparable to Slash of Eternity in power. I know because I ran both Youmu and Flandre in my previous draft run, built them both with full ATK level ups, gave them equal ATK skill point levels, and equipped them with comparable equipment (Youmu actually had a little more +ATK%). I just tried out both of them against random 20F mobs, and their damage was nearly identical every time.

Pandaology

• Does Laziness counts as a form of Writer's block?
« Reply #316 on: February 14, 2013, 06:38:11 AM »
Flandre can tank almost any kind of Fire damage, but she's really kinda weak otherwise, but as Parallaxal said you really don't want someone like her hit anyways. I have found though that she can take a hit from some of the basic attacks, but you really have to watch out for elemental attacks (of whatever nature she's weak too, and she has a lot of them), they WILL destroy her.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #317 on: February 14, 2013, 02:20:33 PM »
In Plus, where you can fix affinities easily, Flan's elemental weaknesses aren't so bad. But it's kind of irrelevant, since Starbow Break has her almost perpetually at low HP. You just have to treat her like any of your other glass cannons, with an exception that she can likely take a hit when you're switching her in for the first time.

Rukoto

• "Ordinary" Magician
« Reply #318 on: February 14, 2013, 09:33:12 PM »
Cleared up 1F with my new team. Meiling was easy as per usual, but Chen was a bit annoying given that Eirin can't even use Hourai Elixir more than once without running out of SP. Thankfully I could make use of Tenshi's high DEF when backed by Keine's party-wide DEF buff to soften the blows a bit. About Starbow Break, at this point in the game it does no more than 1/5 of Flan's hp, so she can probably survive Chen's row attack if you stick Flan near the back. Also explored 2F a bit and Mystia is doing pretty darn well at early game trash clearing in spite of her SP costs due to her high SPD and fast SP regeneration. Actually, this team has a lot of capable trash cleaners from the looks of it so far...

EDIT: Got myself swept by peg insect at Wriggle 7. Got my revenge at Wriggle 9.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 03:03:51 AM by Rukoto »

« Reply #319 on: February 15, 2013, 06:00:40 AM »
In Plus, where you can fix affinities easily, Flan's elemental weaknesses aren't so bad. But it's kind of irrelevant, since Starbow Break has her almost perpetually at low HP. You just have to treat her like any of your other glass cannons, with an exception that she can likely take a hit when you're switching her in for the first time.

Yeah, prior to Plus disk, her affinities are an issue, it is just that Starbow Break makes it so that she pretty much dies afterwards.
However, you can safely switch her in if she is at full life, even if a fairly strong attack is coming. She will likely survive it, because her HP growth is pretty high. Kind of like Youmu will likely survive any attack throw at her at full life. Except Youmu doesn't suffer from Flandre's Starbow Break backlash damage.

Rukoto

• "Ordinary" Magician
« Reply #320 on: February 17, 2013, 01:23:45 AM »
Okay I beat up Cirno at Wriggle 9. Tenshi took minimal damage from Cirno's attacks, allowing her to stay on the field for the entire battle. Rinnousuke also took hits pretty okay although he got PAR'd a lot. Thankfully Mystia could cure PAR and also reverse any SPD debuffs too. Suwako's natural CLD and PAR resistances made switching her in an easy feat, and she did solid damage with croaking frog. And oh god why are Utsuho's attacks absolutely atrocious even Eirin outdamages her without MAG investment ;_;

EDIT: Beat up Youmu at Wriggle 11, thank god for Keine being able to buff DEF and Tenshi for being an amazing damage sponge, as well as Mystia for being a cleric along with Eirin.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 03:43:51 AM by Rukoto »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #321 on: February 17, 2013, 01:40:24 AM »
Hell's Tokamak has an okay formula. And by that I mean it's kind of like using Little Legion with Alice, or other standard trash clear moves >_> Uncontained Reaction is only for the mag buff, it's power is -pathetic-. And Giga Flare is just for mnd ignore.

She's terrible even in Plus, using her earlier means you're further crippled by SP costs...

Rukoto

• "Ordinary" Magician
« Reply #322 on: February 17, 2013, 10:55:03 AM »
Explored all of 3F outside of the area blocked by the sigil. I had a surprisingly easy victory against Rumia at Wriggle 14, she didn't even use Demarcation once! If only all boss battles could go so smoothly with this team :V

« Reply #323 on: February 17, 2013, 11:06:26 PM »
Whats the recommended level for rinnosuke? currently grinding at 12F and 15F thrash  :V

LadyScarlet

• Too lazy to make this a gif right now
  • Still scumming for a good pull
« Reply #325 on: February 18, 2013, 04:51:57 AM »
Is there an all-Sayori CharaGraph set available for download? Because I want to make one of my own, but don't want my effort to be for nothing. Here is an example of Sayori's art and potentially my WIP:
My Youtube Channel. I mostly upload Hisoutensoku videos.

Rukoto

• "Ordinary" Magician
« Reply #326 on: February 18, 2013, 07:27:55 AM »
Whats the recommended level for rinnosuke? currently grinding at 12F and 15F thrash  :V
The Wiki says 90+, but if you don't make liberal use of defensive buffs on your team (or defensive investment), you may need to grind up to level 100 to topple him. The hardest part of the fight is getting past his first form without taking any major collateral damage, imo. By the way, why are you grinding at 12/15F? Isn't the exp a little slow by the time you've hit 18F?

As for my game, I cleared all of 4F, with a rather easy battle against Ifrit thanks to Okuu and Flandre for being amazing FIR tanks, and Kanako for shaving off almost a third of the boss' HP in one attack. Alice was also much smoother than I anticipated, but I have been enlightened that a core of Wriggle / Mystia / Suwako craps all over her team with PSN and PAR. With the extra investment of bulk I've given my walls, weathering her team's attacks wasn't an issue for me. I suppose the fact that Alice didn't pull Little Legion at all nor Healing Light spamming Weakening Prayer helped me out as well.

« Reply #327 on: February 18, 2013, 08:23:26 AM »
Is there an all-Sayori CharaGraph set available for download?

Yeah, here's what I've been using:
http://www.mediafire.com/?04zo5xbv3gxsi7b
I didn't make them; I assume they were made by someone on Pooshlmer.  It includes all of the characters except
Spoiler:
Renko, Maribel, or Rinnosuke
, since Sayori has not drawn those characters AFAIK.

I've also been making some alternate Sayori portraits to replace some of the ones I didn't like as much.  I've done alternates for Alice, Aya, Chen (lol), Cirno, Marisa, Patchouli, Reimu, Remilia, Sakuya (2 versions), Sanae, Suwako, Tenshi, Youmu, and Yuugi.
http://www.mediafire.com/?oo614kj77vma2

Here's a couple of the ones I made that I like:

Of course, if you've made some alternates also, I'd love to have them.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #328 on: February 18, 2013, 10:03:36 AM »
Pretty much EVERY boss is done best (as in lowest possible experience gained) utilizing "liberal defensive buffs" or something to that effect...Except maybe yukari, baal avatar, and...cosmic? Depending on which how efficient your enemy offensive debuffs are (which are really indirect defensive buffs). Eiki favors offensive builds too but defense buffs/builds or not, it's an offensive favored fight if you aren't overleveled if you don't have a komachi tank. I tried a hp-build china tank for like...um...no skill points spent except on china's hp for effing 7 floors straight run, and she STILL got 1shot by you know what...I'd call it komachi only material at that point.

Rukoto

• "Ordinary" Magician
« Reply #329 on: February 18, 2013, 10:21:43 AM »
Well, with Rinnousuke's flat out immunity to negative status and high DEF/MND influence in his attacks it's particularly helpful to have them for that battle since there's absolutely no other alternatives to soften his blows otherwise. Most bosses prior to him usually have some other weaknesses you can prey on to make the fight much easier, or just have far easier strategies to play around. Not to say buffing your own defences is ineffective by any means, though.

That aside, I've gone and explored all of 5F and the first half of 6F, beating both St. Elmo's Fires handily. Haven't done enough battles to fight Yuugi yet, but I can't see her being a difficult opponent with the team I have.