Author Topic: Touhou Roleplay Wiki + IRC  (Read 2424 times)

Araceli Caralyz

• A mus~! oxo
  • Touhou Fan, US Army NG Veteran & NICET Certified,
    • What I am up to~
Touhou Roleplay Wiki + IRC
« on: October 19, 2012, 05:14:11 PM »
The dust has relatively settled, and now I am proud to present Touhou Edge of Perspective - A Touhou Roleplay!

It is a roleplaying wiki where roleplays are conducted on our very own IRC server on irc.edgeofperspective.net ( guides to connect here )

We allow OCs, Headcanon and we link back to the official wiki to ensure no one gets confused as to whats official.

However, we have very serious writers who work hard to emulate your 2hus and a community who helps each other out.

Enjoy, I hope to see you guys there, if you have questions, ask!

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Re: Touhou Roleplay Wiki + IRC
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 06:09:58 PM »
Mmm, I'm rather surprised no one has commented on this yet.

While I have basically no interest in roleplaying, I must say this is really cool stuff. Some of the articles really makes a lot of sense and even gives a "canonic-like feeling" even though it was purely fan-made. As for now, I'm only reading the articles about the canon characters, and so far I liked each of them. As you have mentioned, it seems like you guys really do try hard to emulate the characters as perfectly as possible.

So far, my favorite article was Sariel's. I was rather impressed on how you guys managed to give so much depth to a character that, uhhh... has no personality, no background, no dialogue... nothing. Although, I could say some of the articles could be improved, like Konngara's for example. I mean... it'd be nice explaining better who was that "mysterious voice" and why did it tell her to guard the silent shrine, but that was pretty much the only flaw I saw on that.

Hopefully more characters will be added soon. I'm especially curious to see Hina's, since I think she is an important character for being a Curse Goddess, even though she was merely a stage 2 boss... so, I think it's quite possible to develop her really smoothly. Other characters such as Shingyoku, Meira or Elly would also be a delight to read, and I'm looking forward for those, as well as many others.

Sweetness and love~ ♥

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 06:50:49 PM »
I like it  :) just watch this about Keine and Mokou:
Keine Kamishirasawa: While Mokou often kept her distance from the human village due to the way that some of the inhabitants that treated her, there was one exception that just happened to take place. One night, after one of the many long and grueling fights against Kaguya, Mokou collapsed and fell unconscious from exhaustion in the middle of the forest -- and Keine found her, promptly dragged her to a quiet and safe spot, and treated her wounds. Mokou originally wanted nothing to do with her, shying away immediately, but Keine persistently kept coming back to find the immortal after a fight and then nursing her back to health. She couldn't bring herself to attack Keine or scare her off, and so grudgingly accepted her presence, slowly warming up to her more and more and being able to trust her; and as much as she didn't want it to happen, Mokou found herself with feelings for the history teacher. After some agonizing over the fact that she was falling in love with someone who was bound to just die and leave her alone in the end, Mokou finally admitted her feelings to Keine, and they've been a couple ever since. Mokou is extremely dedicated and loving towards Keine, giving her all the attention she can possibly offer, although she can be a little overprotective of her. As one of the very few happinesses in her unending life, perhaps it's to be expected..
EoSD-> Easy clear
PCB-> Normal mode clear (3cc)
MoF-> Stage 6 normal
TD-> Stage 5 normal

Araceli Caralyz

• A mus~! oxo
  • Touhou Fan, US Army NG Veteran & NICET Certified,
    • What I am up to~
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 09:50:10 PM »
Thanks for the comments guys!

The writer for Sariel and Mokou really appreciated your compliments.
I also forwarded the other suggestions to the appropriate writers as well.

We will continue to work hard and should you ever decide to join in, we'll be happy to have you!