Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 115305 times)

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 3)
« Reply #630 on: October 05, 2012, 10:38:46 PM »
Hey, Zakeri.
Guess what.
It Light Yagami.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #631 on: October 05, 2012, 11:04:49 PM »
I would have totally attempted to drill massive holes in Zakeri's alleged role PM, but last time I did that it didn't quite work on MotK and people frowned at me in general so maybe I won't. But yeah it's Light Yagami lolol. But still I'll just point out this one thing: given that all other claimed town roles up to this point in this game (plus mine) has some sort of consistent utility, I highly suspect such a role Zakeri claimed would ever be a townie role. That's like the mod going "ok you're a vig but you can't shoot unless someone does this then you can do this then you can shoot them...HEY LOOK FINALLY SOMEONE DID IT YOU WANNA SHOOT?" "Okay =3". That is the most anti-town vig ever, a lot more likely to kill townies than normal vigs, but instead rely on people posting role name which scum will fake anyways if they get something obviously evil.

Hero's role claim looks legit, no counterclaims from any other tracker/watcher types, blah blah blah, dropping scum read against him.

Now to resume my reread...Please wait warmly etc
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #632 on: October 05, 2012, 11:06:01 PM »
**except IHNN's miller claim.

But that role is intended solely as something to stop cop from being broken anyways so w/e.
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck

« Reply #633 on: October 05, 2012, 11:16:18 PM »
Hero's role claim looks legit, no counterclaims from any other tracker/watcher types, blah blah blah, dropping scum read against him.
actually bardiche claimed something yesterday(we just dont know), but seeing as he didnt mention it i guess not after heros claim i guess not

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #634 on: October 05, 2012, 11:43:08 PM »
@Chaotick: Looks like me during Adorables, but more willing to risk posting stuff that might make him look bad. I'm not entirely sure if newbscum does that too, so maybe null leaning town. Also Chaotick, what do you think of the information you have processed and posted. We're not interested in you posting about what happened, we want to know: what do you think they meant? Whose actions are scummiest? You need to tally up what you feel about each previous post into an opinion of how scummy each person looks. Opinions on merely how bad/good their actions were are not sufficient.
(also, what, I did not use the C.C. vote mess as an excuse to switch vote to Zakeri. :<

@Shadoweh: Ever since I saw Zakeri's Light Yagami role claim, it got me thinking about Dan's Alipheese and Dormio's Beatrice roles, and I've decided to drop my C.C. = Lelouch = scum line of thinking completely. And also because in this game there are so many hard to read/new people, and most of the rest don't look scummy to me, so I've decided to consider all uncertain options.
Well...her posts do show some scum hunting intent, and she does go through with her points. Looks like Adorables Mafia Shadoweh now. Town read.

oh look show posts button died again
damnit Raikaria why so many RQ/EQ posts

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #635 on: October 05, 2012, 11:46:58 PM »
Bard shut your face.

Shadoweh's role is working as intended. It's too late to stop it. Ahahahaha! Zak you should be lynched just for spelling Light's name wrong. (I also just realized you are pretty much making up all of your flavor.) By the way, I think Bard is a
Spoiler:
Serela
. It would explain why he's prodding at Zak. I still think you're a serial killer fyi.

Rai: It's a multi-vig that punishes claiming for extra points in thread what more do you want? Also C.C. was voting again yesterday. I'm doubly sure C.C. is a scum vote so.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #636 on: October 05, 2012, 11:55:38 PM »
@Shadoweh:
That's like the mod going "ok you're a vig but you can't shoot unless someone does this then you can do this then you can shoot them...HEY LOOK FINALLY SOMEONE DID IT YOU WANNA SHOOT?" "Okay =3". That is the most anti-town vig ever, a lot more likely to kill townies than normal vigs, but instead rely on people posting role name which scum will fake anyways if they get something obviously evil.
The way Zakeri claimed his role, it looked like he killed based on the role name alone, not the actual role. Townies have next to no reasons to fake that, and there might be someone who hints at their role flavor too (Dormio did so like literally his first post). My reasoning is that if scum gets a role that is obviously 100% evil with no good sides ever (like say Frederica Bernkastel or infested Sarah Kerrigan), they'd have tried faking their role name, so townies are a lot more likely to leak their role names and become a possible target for the death note than scum.

« Reply #637 on: October 06, 2012, 12:20:21 AM »
also i thought this was a magical girl mafia >:(

MAHOU SHOUJO YAGAMI LIGHT ON THE JOB!

What? This isn't Magical Girl Mafia, this is Magical Madness Mafia
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 12:27:57 AM by C.C. »

« Reply #638 on: October 06, 2012, 12:28:48 AM »
what screw you, i assumed it was magical girls like your last one

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #639 on: October 06, 2012, 12:32:19 AM »
@Raikaria: D2 has enough effort, but there are a few quirks: #443 giving a null-town read on Chaotick and saying that he would prefer to lynch Chaotick over his other townreads in the same breath (you had numerous other scumreads, what made you think you needed to point out you were willing to vote Chaotick over your other town reads), and thinking I was scummy because I was "cheerleading Bard" (false, explained to be false, shown by yet another player to be false) and pushing against Zakeri his townread (why can't townies push lynches against other townies? You realize that is responsible for most of mafia lynches right?), and also townread Shadoweh (even though when I voted her he was voting her also :[). Decent effort, but still faulty logic here and there. Null-town read I guess? I hope he doesn't fall into my failure of paying so much attention on me vs. Zakeri that he neglects reading other people, he surely is showing serious symptoms ;_; Oh, right, looking back on his D1 he threw quite the amount of I-wanna-lynch-you-:3's, but D2 only pursued rawr a bit (partly for the tone of his posts), then just focused on me vs. Zak, and voted Dan for consolidation. Points off from this null-town read.
Also, since we already have Dormio and Hero as our investigative roles, how did you start to think that Shadoweh was 100% town? Was this a night action result, or ???

@Dr Rawr: Not really familiar with how he usually rolls, but this game I see him trying harder than I have ever seen him to, so maybe uhhhhhhhhhhhh null-town? Still don't know how to think of his unvote from Raikaria, and wondering why he hasn't said anything about that Bard vs Serela that he claimed piqued his interest.

@Serela: Tried to reread him again......still no dice. ;_;

MotK stop locking me out, kthx.
This influx of info. Think I'mma go play some games, brb

« Reply #640 on: October 06, 2012, 12:33:31 AM »
@Shadoweh: Ever since I saw Zakeri's Light Yagami role claim, it got me thinking about Dan's Alipheese and Dormio's Beatrice roles, and I've decided to drop my C.C. = Lelouch = scum line of thinking completely.
why? also does this mean you think zakeris role is a town role?

« Reply #641 on: October 06, 2012, 12:34:34 AM »
play the super interesting game of mafia :V

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #642 on: October 06, 2012, 12:36:16 AM »
No. It's just that I got reminded that Dormio and Dan also got evil-ish roles too.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #643 on: October 06, 2012, 12:37:59 AM »
Raitaki:Yeah so it's a vig that's more likely to be able to hit town then scum, but Bard sounds like a role cop that's in exchange for multivig and also user discretion is advised so it doesn't really mean it's not a town role.

Also I just remembered Raikaria has somehow roleconfirmed shadoweh as town, so oh yeah she's still town. This also gives me a slight amount of ammo against scum Roleclop Bardiche because he was trying to get her lynched again o: Although he does seem kind of like what Shadoweh said.

...actually wait a fucking second.

When you realize his Shadoweh push is ridiculous because she's softconfirmed town, and most of the yelling he's doing is at townies instead of people he thinks are scum... wait what? ~*~Oh dear~*~. Well we've been over how I feel about his D1. D2 his target is rawr which I'm not going to touch on further because oh jeez rawr.

Also, after reading Zakeri's posts and with my role in hand I'd probably be willing to die for him. ♥ very sexier person, no must lynch or make very sad Baron Vladmu, who is Baron of Sexy♥♥ and know when person not sexy♥♥.
This was Bard! Almost exactly 24 hours later, he rereads Zak and suddenly Zak is his biggest scumread. Since then, his attention to previous scumread rawr has been ~*~completely dropped~*~ off the radar, and...

Why am I saying this when I have a sinking feeling Bard is maybe actually town? :C

;_; </3
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 12:43:07 AM by C.C. »
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #644 on: October 06, 2012, 12:42:54 AM »
I don't think we should massclaim yet but tomorrow instead.   Hopefully we'll have a scumflip by then (also yay for me having censored me rolename Zakeri can't snipe meeee~)

I don't understand this game any more.  Serela save us all but die right before LyLo so you don't ruin another  :V

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #645 on: October 06, 2012, 12:45:14 AM »
The cool thing is, only two people have died, so it's more like d2 then d3 right now.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #646 on: October 06, 2012, 12:46:48 AM »
exactly how many cops do you think are in this game?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #648 on: October 06, 2012, 12:50:52 AM »
exactly how many cops do you think are in this game?
uh, dormio?

And that's it.

What?

Also, cool idea: We don't lynch Hero! Zakeri nightkills him. Everybody wins! Or something goes wrong, and if Zakeri doesn't die during the night PLUS the vig fails, him and/or hero is scu... okay it has some flaws but it's a good idea okay. If Zakeri is town and doesn't die though, it works perfectly! I know this to be true~ Or I guess if Hero is scum he may have lied about his role name :c BAH. Okay maybe it isn't a super cool idea. But it's a suggestion to throw out there.

IHNN:I messed up some coding with a { instead of a ]. Darn shift keys.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #649 on: October 06, 2012, 12:51:46 AM »
Right. In my timezone, it's tomorrow.

Now, it is time for my theory, which also helps to explain a couple of things I was vague on before.

This is about C.C's votes, although not so much Day 1.

On Day 1, at the time when C.C voted; we had:

Shadoweh (6) - Conq, IHNN, Bardiche, Raikaria, C.C., Raitaki
Dormio (2) - ActionDan, Serela
Hero999 (3) - Zakeri, DrRawr, Shadoweh
Raitaki (1) - Dormio
DrRawr (1) - Hero999

Not Voting - SirChaotick

The significance of this vote:

Shadoweh is town. This confirms C.C's vote is almost certainly scum, especially as it almost hammered.

Now, on first glance, this would make you think that either Conq, IHNN, Bard, myself, or Raitaki are mafia. However, why would the person in control of C.C reveal themselves D1? No, I think it was a mafia not voting D1 that tried to hammer a mislynch on a townie while staying hidden.

SirChaotick (3) - Hero999, Shadoweh, C.C.
Zakeri (3) - Raitaki, Bardiche, Conq
Raitaki (1) - SirChaotick
ActionDan (4) - DrRawr, Zakeri, Raikaria, IHNN
Bardiche (1) - Serela

Not Voting - ActionDan

The significances of the D2 vote:

There are no overlaps of the people on the D1 or D2 vote. This leads me to believe that whoever is behind C.C has not been voting congruent to C.C to remain hidden.
The vote is on Chaotik. If we assume it is a scum vote, this makes Chaotik town.

Now, the question is... who could be behind C.C?

Shadoweh and Chaotik are almost certainly not.
As I suggested before, the complete lack of overlap on the votes makes me think that whoever is using C.C is using it to vote from the shadows, and maybe frame others.

Now, who hasn't voted with C.C once?

Zakeri; Serela, and Hero999.

So, which of these three do I think is most likly behind C.C? There is one piece of evidence!

@Raikaria: Why do you feel the need to base so much of your content on C.C.? because holyshit you are like the only one to continuously talk about C.C. this C.C that. Why the hell are you trying to make us all focus on that specific point. What is your goal of continuously telling us this?
why do you love C.C. so much and not me?

Now, let's look at my posts before this:

#399, #397, where I briefly mention C.C in terms of the unvote and #366, where I remind everyone to be on guard about C.C

This reaction seems like a knee-jerk defense, because I mentioned C.C a couple of times.

I think Hero999 may be the shadow behind C.C

I am not certain, it could be Serela or Zakeri, both of which I don't have solid town reads on either, however, the knee-jerk makes me think it is Hero.

##Vote: Hero999

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #650 on: October 06, 2012, 12:58:32 AM »
Missed out that it could be Rawr too in the pool of 'never voting alongside C.C and I don't have a town read'.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

« Reply #651 on: October 06, 2012, 01:01:17 AM »
Missed out that it could be Rawr too in the pool of 'never voting alongside C.C and I don't have a town read'.
no? cause then that could apply to anyone in the game

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #652 on: October 06, 2012, 01:03:17 AM »
Um what
No what are you all doing that is an uncc'd investigative role, don't make Hero die in any way D:< And Serela you're suggesting that even though you know that regardless of whether Zakeri is scum or town he's gonna kill Hero anyways? :<
@Raikaria: Fair enough.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #653 on: October 06, 2012, 01:05:27 AM »
The vote is on Chaotik. If we assume it is a scum vote, this makes Chaotik town.
Since Chaotick wasn't actually in serious danger of being lynched this is a bit of an overreaction. But he's probably town anyway, so.

The knee-jerk defense point is actually pretty interesting, though. Conspiracy theorists aren't crazy when actually right. Maybe.

For that matter, it's reminding me to reread Rawr. (I'm not trying to imply anything else by this statement)

Also Raitaki is probably somewhere in a questionable townread for me at this point, for an update on that opinion.

Cut:Raitaki, just because he's un-cc'd doesn't mean he's town either. Scum manage to make uncounter-claimed power role claims all the time :T

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #654 on: October 06, 2012, 01:08:41 AM »
Raikaria: voting along C.C. means nothing about controlling it.

You really are basing a lot of your content on that vote.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #655 on: October 06, 2012, 01:11:45 AM »
Yeah a lot of Raikaria's stuff there is just kind of silly.

But the kneejerk point I like.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #656 on: October 06, 2012, 01:13:31 AM »
Serela if you doubt his claim why aren't you asking for flavors :[

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #657 on: October 06, 2012, 01:15:24 AM »
I did say, it is just a theory.

The point stands that there were no consistent voters with C.C, which implies that whoever was controlling C.C may have been distancing themselves from her. You can't look at the votes and say 'X was voting with C.C so they control C.C' because that didn't happen.

Combining this possible logic, with the knee-jerk reaction of Hero during D2, and I think I may be correct.

Maybe it seems stupid to some of you, but there is a thought train there at least.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #658 on: October 06, 2012, 01:16:10 AM »
Raitaki:eh he claimed his flavor identity, I don't think the rest matters terribly much, super detective fits haruhi pretty well and I know that despite never having seen/read any of the haruhi stuff. Even if it's a lie it'd be easy to fake some simple stuff up.

My flavor is pretty simple.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #659 on: October 06, 2012, 01:16:34 AM »
Wait what, when was C.C. there on Chaotick's wagon.