Author Topic: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Night Three)  (Read 58277 times)

Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day Three)
« Reply #900 on: July 23, 2012, 07:35:56 AM »
I am extremely unhappy with rawr's play this game if he really is town. (I still think he isn't but that makes me less 100% KILL RAWR certain.

whats wrong with getting scum lynched?

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #901 on: July 23, 2012, 07:53:01 AM »
I kind of lost interest yesterday, sorry. I thought a good night of 1-2 (5??) posts would help me solidify. Well, it did, but you dopes hammered before I could. :<

##Vote Serela

#700 onwards. No joke. If you are town this game it will take a long time until I fathom it.

Shadoweh should claim. If there's any reason to believe she's not buddies with Dormio and their gambit blew up in their faces it should be known now.

I'm not particularly seeing the Dan wagon.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #902 on: July 23, 2012, 01:21:50 PM »
Rabu Rabu

ActionDan: huhwhat, Shadoweh (2) L-3
BT:  (0)
Dr. Rawr: Serela (1)
huhwhat:  (0)
Omba:  (0)
Schezo:  (0)
Serela: Omba, Dr. Rawr, BT  (3) L-2
Shadoweh: Schezo (1)

Not voting: ActionDan

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch
You have 38 hours remaining
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 01:23:31 PM by Affinity »

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #903 on: July 23, 2012, 02:07:08 PM »
There's a depressing lack of posts and votes. So go vote Serela. Or just tell me you want to vote him, if you'd rather not vote right now since he's at L-2 and all.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #904 on: July 23, 2012, 02:07:42 PM »
Seriously, Serela needs to die.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #905 on: July 23, 2012, 03:47:47 PM »
I got a full day of work ahead till tonight but here I am, indulging you guys.

Ok, so first I have a hard time believing Serela as scum just from the style of posts, because a) she's trying, b) I don't detect any guilty-conscience.  2nd, I'm not scum, and while I get why HW is targeting me, he's got the wrong motivations throughout for my actions (or lack of them as the case may be).  I'll explain more tonight.

As for Shadoweh, I'm not sure why she thinks I'm scum, but it could possibly be because she thinks I claimed something and/or am something I'm not.

As for scumpects, I'll need to review, no one makes a lot of sense with Dormio from relational tells.  Was thinking Schezo.  Maybe Dormio Wifomed and took a gamble to try to make Shadoweh look better.

HW.  You must realize there is a very very serious problem with Bard dying and you claiming that there is a protective role in the game.  First.  If there is, scum would assume Bard would be protected from it.  They targetted Bard anyway.  Either they had a strongman or disarmed the protective role (who is clearly Rawr if anyone).   Question.  Did you protect Bard?

Don't lynch me.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #906 on: July 23, 2012, 04:16:44 PM »
Dan. Serela is scum. His posts are completely warped, he's pursuing Rawr over doing nothing (while making assumptions with townpair!hw+rawr in mind), he was quick to instaclear Dormio on several occasions, his D1 was passive-palooza. Oh and there's the ridiculous not lynching Dormio without a counterclaim thing. When HW had already done as much, without "claiming". Obviously not enough.

Lyyynnnch please.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #907 on: July 23, 2012, 04:28:55 PM »
(while making assumptions with townpair!hw+rawr in mind)
WHY.
THE FUCKING HELL.

DOES EVERYONE KEEP ASSUMING I'M DOING THIS GOD.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #908 on: July 23, 2012, 04:29:48 PM »
As least BT -actually makes a case on me-, unlike EVERYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO LYNCH ME iirc (Omba I'm sorry if you actually made a case anytime recently, I really don't remember one!)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #909 on: July 23, 2012, 04:35:49 PM »
Get off my back get off my back get off my back aaaaaaa my claim is boring there's no reason I shouldn't do it and I'm vaguely terrified I'm going to get lynched for it whenever I make it anyway.

I'M VANILLA TOWN. I have no neighbors! I have no one-way love who I'll suicide for if they die! I have no special abilities! I'm just Kazuko Nakahara, Misaki's old-fashioned church-going aunt who worries about her. I got a message that I was very sad when she died, so during the night I was kind of afraid I had some hidden "suicide-if-misaki-dies" thing but then I'm alive so WHATEVER.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #910 on: July 23, 2012, 04:38:13 PM »
HW and Rawr being neighbors doesn't mean I think they're both town just because I think HW is and that's a stupid assumption because they aren't masons so that makes no sense.

Besides, almost everyone has a neighbor apparently, so it's completely not shocking at all that a scum would be a neighbor with a townie.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #911 on: July 23, 2012, 04:38:22 PM »
Dan can you rolefish a little bit harder?

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #912 on: July 23, 2012, 04:38:53 PM »
I'm assuming you're doing this because then all your NK speculation among other things don't make sense. Who do you think is the protective role HW mentioned? How does Rawr fit in? You can't wait on Rawr's claim before reconsidering your vote while speculating like this at the same time.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #913 on: July 23, 2012, 04:42:20 PM »
By the way, a tip: if everyone seems to assume you're doing _____ there's usually a good reason for it.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #914 on: July 23, 2012, 04:42:35 PM »
I thought it was HW, BT. I hadn't realized he had explicited claimed not being it at any point, as I said today when he told me that. I still think it could be him. He never explicitly claimed he was neighbors with rawr either, although it's easily assumable by now. Sure it could be rawr but it could be anyone else too. I wouldn't know. I'm not MAGIC.

I'm not waiting on rawr's claim either! Why are you saying this. I said I don't want to lynch the fucking protective role, which is obvious as hell why. It doesn't matter WHO claims it. (For the second goddamn time if someone says I'm asking the protective role to claim here I will hurt you) Stop twisting my words.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #915 on: July 23, 2012, 04:43:12 PM »
The good reason for it is that they want me dead and at least some of them are probably scum because I'm town and everyone knows they can probably get away with trying to lynch Serela.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #916 on: July 23, 2012, 04:44:14 PM »
You voted Dormio the entire day yet wanted Serela lynched Shadoweh.  Well done.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #917 on: July 23, 2012, 04:46:55 PM »
whats wrong with getting scum lynched?
You can vote scum and still be playing terribly. The issue isn't who you voted. It's everything else.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #918 on: July 23, 2012, 04:47:21 PM »
scum can lynch scum too but it doesn't make them not scum, either

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #919 on: July 23, 2012, 04:50:13 PM »
In case it isn't clear, Shadoweh is still scum.
I'll stop wanting to kill rawr if he claims a protective role and doesn't get counterclaimed
=="I might reconsider once he claims". That is exactly what I was saying. You went "aaa stop twisting my words" pretty fast.

Okay Serelacut. What makes Rawr's donuthin' scum?

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #920 on: July 23, 2012, 04:55:00 PM »
Yeah the whole bit about Rawrclaim isn't clear yet, I realized.

Basically, you're taking the "scum until irrefutable proof" route but at the same time making role-related assumptions about HW-Rawr (or at least it seemed like it, whatever). I'm not claiming you're fishing for his claim or anything, as that would truly be twisting your words.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #921 on: July 23, 2012, 04:59:15 PM »
Oh my god it really is swordgirls all over again and we have a Kaori right there and on D3 no one will believe me when I say he's scum.

He makes votes. They have no reasoning on them, at all. The last time he gave a reason for a vote was at the very start of D2 where it was "Serela looked like she was trying to jump on all the wagons at the end of d1" or something along those lines (Unless you also count "sheeping huhwhat as a reason"). All his posts, have literally no content. Rawr has been playing better then this for a long time, so it's not just a matter of "Oh, it's just rawr." Even if it was this is by far so bad that it needs to be killed with fire.

It is next to impossible to come up with any more reasons then this because he hasn't done anything. That is the reason in itself why he needs to die. This was the reason Kaori needed to die, except Kaori's posts actually *GASP* HAD SLIGHTLY MORE IN THEM, like promises to post in a bit with more and etc that were always broken, but it's still the same thing; both of them coasting by doing next to nothing, at ALL.

Cut:Well yeah. He's scum unless something clears him as town, basically. The stuff I'm accusing him of, he's done so long in this game, that it doesn't even matter if he started to shape up all of a sudden. Saying he's okay after that would be like telling a murderer that since they said they're sorry and planted some flowers, they're fine now and don't need to get arrested or whatever. He's already shown he's scum.

ActionDan

« Reply #922 on: July 23, 2012, 05:07:33 PM »
BT, I'll look again at Serela more in depth later.  Everything I kjnow about mafia is telling me she isn't scum.

Also I'm going to claim now just cuz I wonder what Shadoweh is up to.

Hideto Nomura, Vanilla Town

The pressure of my parents wanting me to go to med-school and exams have made the dangerous medical equipment more apealing (the insinuation is that I'm going to commit suicide with them).

I was tempted to claim vengeful, but decided to screw it.  I am highly amused I joke-claimed something that could be a viable role in this set-up.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #923 on: July 23, 2012, 05:11:34 PM »
@Schezo, yo bud, I was gonna go further and suggest a mass-claim either today or tomorrow considering like, the HW-Rawr lover pair that should be ripe for the picking tonight that soft-claimed a protective role and yet wasn't killed over Bard-Neko.

Don't lynch me.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #924 on: July 23, 2012, 05:13:01 PM »
Why did you claim again?

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #925 on: July 23, 2012, 05:20:56 PM »
I guess what I find weird about your Rawrpush Serela is that, yeah, lurkers are bad, coasting is scum, but at this point there are bigger scum to lynch. It's as you say - you barely have anything on him because he isn't doing anything. Why don't you have anything else on someone else who has been doing something?

You were voting Omba yesterday. You're saying stuff about Shadoweh today. Are they scum? Trying to push the lurker off a cliff until you're forced to consider other wagons at the end of the day is just one of the things I find bad about you.

ActionDan

« Reply #926 on: July 23, 2012, 05:28:52 PM »
Dan can you rolefish a little bit harder?
Why did you claim again?

scum kill Bard despite Hw-Rawr pair claiming that there is a protective role  ==> scum don't give a shit.  Why are you (and Hw) complaining about :rolefish:

I claimed for shadoweh's sake, so she can get unhinged sooner, and also because I didn't think it'd do any harm.  Also Vanilla townie's are coming out of the closet, it's a revolution.

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #927 on: July 23, 2012, 05:29:48 PM »
BT:...what?

Have you not read any of the stuff I've said about why I also want to lynch Shadoweh today? I did say she and rawr were my top suspects.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #928 on: July 23, 2012, 05:33:12 PM »
And yet your vote is on Rawr and what I seem to remember about you is "kill rawr with fire nao".

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #929 on: July 23, 2012, 05:33:41 PM »
...yes my vote is on rawr.

Because I want rawr dead more, of course. o_o