Author Topic: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Night Three)  (Read 58314 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day Two)
« Reply #750 on: July 22, 2012, 02:04:24 AM »
Wait but Shadoweh is voting you that wouldn't make any sense unless she's actually scum despite that anyway.

K still voting shadoweh
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #751 on: July 22, 2012, 02:05:47 AM »
dormio, is shadoweh's alignment confirmed to you?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #752 on: July 22, 2012, 02:08:56 AM »
To me, yes.

« Reply #753 on: July 22, 2012, 02:09:32 AM »
fullclaim as much as your pm lets you

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #754 on: July 22, 2012, 02:10:11 AM »
What HW said.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #755 on: July 22, 2012, 02:11:46 AM »
rex did you ever post real thoughts on dormio's post
I didn't like Dormio's case =<

But it's not quite enough to make me want to vote him

I guess I'd hammer him if it came down to it? I'd approve of the lynch but I don't think I can see myself entirely on his wagon

Of course the thing he just said thing makes me want to reflexively HNNNNNNNNNNG off it entirely.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #756 on: July 22, 2012, 02:15:29 AM »
I am Misaki Nakahara, Town Jailkeeper.
Every night, I can talk to someone in order to try to help them through their problems. This prevents them from being killed, but also distracts them from using any roles that they may or may not have.
Last night, working under the assumption that I am town's only protective role, I used my ability to protect Bardiche.
I am not allowed to mention my other ability. I will only say that it involves Shadoweh in some manner.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #757 on: July 22, 2012, 02:16:20 AM »
So can we lynch Omba yet?

« Reply #758 on: July 22, 2012, 02:16:25 AM »
initial reaction is to take the claim as intentionally invoked wifom. px was not confirmed to edible, and i don't have anybody confirmed to me and don't think i'm confirmed to anybody else. we also already have a confirmed-sane cop, albeit not a proven one

cut by scum roleblocker claim. cool, we're lynching this dude today

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #759 on: July 22, 2012, 02:17:23 AM »
Can you promise to lynch Omba tomorrow, then?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #760 on: July 22, 2012, 02:17:44 AM »
Or can someone point out what they don't like about my case at the very least?

« Reply #761 on: July 22, 2012, 02:19:21 AM »
i really, really don't buy "i'm a jailkeeper with the bonus that shadoweh is confirmed to me as town" when there's probably a cop in the set-up. seems like he claimed his roleblock to make the claim confirmable

only... i forgot we had a no-kill last night.

it seems very possible this could be an attempt to out the real cause, but it could be legit. hm

« Reply #762 on: July 22, 2012, 02:20:15 AM »
neko, bard, thoughts since he targeted one of you?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #763 on: July 22, 2012, 02:26:10 AM »
Claim could be legit since it makes sense considering the results of last night, and since I thought Dormio was town anyway. If he's a lover with Shadoweh he really doesn't want her to die for obvious reasons, whether or not she's confirmed to him.

##Unvote
because I don't want the town jailkeeper to die.

##Vote Omba

Because suddenly, unless people decide they like the rawr wagon, Omba is the only person I don't have a town read on bar HW/BT, both of whom I don't really want nor can see getting lynched today.

Recommend reviewing the dan!clear stuff tomorrow, but TBH, even if he isn't cleared since he's been V/LA all of D2 I guess there isn't much that can be done in the realm of reading him. Sigh.

« Reply #764 on: July 22, 2012, 02:27:13 AM »
also this seems like a stronger version of the pair we lynched day 1 - dormio confirms shadoweh as town, jails her every night. they need to use up two nightkills to get rid of the clears, and if they don't see it coming they waste a night entirely

cut: dormio said that shadoweh was confirmed to him when i asked

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #765 on: July 22, 2012, 02:27:41 AM »
And, of course, by "not much interest" you mean "I'm waiting for other people to vote him so I can jump on" right?
I interpreted Omba's quote as "No interest because they're both obvtown" Bad point.

"Hi I'm going to bandwagon everything."
Towniest position ever.
"I scumhunt and don't bother people I find null because there's nothing about them to really question on"
Also I don't think I've mentioned BT today and that doesn't make me scum =T There's just nothing interesting to say about him.

Yes, I said I don't care about this because Bard/PX being interesting is a plausible excuse to me.
I do dislike how easily you gave up the BT lynch, but whatever. I don't really care anymore.
"Hi I think a Lynch of a wagon I can at least say isn't bad is better then a No Lynch"

I can't really defend or justify the BT switch, though, since that would confuse me too <_>
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #766 on: July 22, 2012, 02:27:55 AM »
~*Night Phase*~

wtf does this even mean if dormio jail keeped bard

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #767 on: July 22, 2012, 02:28:28 AM »
It's entirely possible that there are two protective roles in the game. So even if I take Dormio's claim at facevalue, there's a distinct possibility scumDormio jailkept Bard and the nightkill targeted someone else who happened to be the one that got protected.
In any case, if there's someone with a protective role, he should not counter-claim. And we should lynch Dormio.

I'll get to Dormio's case post later.

--cut cut ry(

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #768 on: July 22, 2012, 02:29:35 AM »
Also if Dormio is the only Protective role keep Jailing Bard plz ^w^

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #769 on: July 22, 2012, 02:31:01 AM »
Omba:Yes, because there is TOTALLY a jailkeeper (aka basically a doc), AND a bulletproof, -AND- another protective role. TOTALLY.

Omba just wants to lynch the doc because he's scum and we should lynch him.

Shadoweh I expect you to have significant input on this situation due to you being tied with Dormio in some manner and also voting him.

« Reply #770 on: July 22, 2012, 02:32:15 AM »
i'm not a protective role, but have reason to believe there is one in the game that isn't dormio

i also think scum going ahead and shooting the lover cop claim n1 would be weird when there clearly would've been a doc on that shit. nevermind that the balance of dormio's claim is pretty odd from what we know too

« Reply #771 on: July 22, 2012, 02:33:19 AM »
or, well, should've been. it's reasonable to believe the doc would outwifom the scum, but i don't think scum would take the risk

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #772 on: July 22, 2012, 02:35:39 AM »
I interpreted Omba's quote as "No interest because they're both obvtown" Bad point.
Is this just because he says that he's reading you as town?
Nice buddying there, broskies.
Think about what that implies. Where did Omba ever give mention that he thought of you as town?
No, he just forgot completely about you after questioning you because he felt that he couldn't get a mislynch on you at that point in time.
Also think about the number of original cases that Omba has made.

"I scumhunt and don't bother people I find null because there's nothing about them to really question on"
Except he didn't find BT null beforehand.
Why did he become null. Omba hasn't even deigned to explain this at the very least.

Also I don't think I've mentioned BT today and that doesn't make me scum =T There's just nothing interesting to say about him.
You forget that BT is the person that Omba was gunning for during the entirety of D1.
So let's say that I kept pushing your lynch for no reason during the entirety of D1. If I stop mentioning you completely, everybody is meant to forget about what I did?
It doesn't work that way, man.

"Hi I think a Lynch of a wagon I can at least say isn't bad is better then a No Lynch"
Why the fuck are all you people going on about this. ???
I said that this is ignorable because of how PX and Bard were much more interesting.

I can't really defend or justify the BT switch, though, since that would confuse me too <_>

« Reply #773 on: July 22, 2012, 02:35:58 AM »
i'm not a protective role, but have reason to believe there is one in the game that isn't dormio
im just going to draw attention to this so we can lynch the scum roleblocker

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #774 on: July 22, 2012, 02:36:07 AM »
Omba:Yes, because there is TOTALLY a jailkeeper (aka basically a doc), AND a bulletproof, -AND- another protective role. TOTALLY.
If Dormio is scum, that looks a lot less unlikely than you make it out to be.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #775 on: July 22, 2012, 02:36:32 AM »
:/

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #776 on: July 22, 2012, 02:37:28 AM »
Also, does anyone on my wagon feel like reiterating why they're voting me?
I get the feeling that most of them don't know themselves.

« Reply #777 on: July 22, 2012, 02:38:43 AM »
you're scum

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #778 on: July 22, 2012, 02:39:28 AM »
:o

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #779 on: July 22, 2012, 02:41:19 AM »
Speaking of which, where the fuck is everybody?
Bard? Shadoweh? BT? ActionDan(to some extent I still really dislike your V/LA every weekend)?