Author Topic: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Night Three)  (Read 58245 times)

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day Two)
« Reply #570 on: July 20, 2012, 09:12:45 PM »
Also that is mostly a semi-narrative list of "silly things Schezo has done" but silly is far from necessarily scummy.

« Reply #571 on: July 20, 2012, 09:24:25 PM »
Also that is mostly a semi-narrative list of "silly things Schezo has done" but silly is far from necessarily scummy.
vote serela

« Reply #572 on: July 20, 2012, 09:29:34 PM »
it's also incredibly likely serela isn't actually paying much attention to my posts because he's thrown me in the bin of "people he can't get a mislynch on", otherwise he should have been responding to me pressing him on stuff this entire time

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #573 on: July 20, 2012, 09:32:34 PM »
are you his scumbuddy >:C

(Actual reaction: ;_;. I'm used to being told my cases are terrible though so whatever. Eat your heart out, Esuna, nobody cares what you're pushing!)

HW:Actually I'm just lazy. Besides, I'm not sure how to explain how I was getting a town!read on PX there anyway. Because his thoughts actually looked sort of geniune townieness? Cases why people are town apart from select tells are sort of immaterial.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #574 on: July 20, 2012, 09:34:21 PM »
what about his thoughts looked like genuine townieness?

what made you want to pick up the case again?

what happened to your shadoweh / omba reads?

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #575 on: July 20, 2012, 09:36:13 PM »
I'm still kind of jerking away from a Serela lynch after #530

HW what happened to your desire to kill Shadoweh, is it still there?

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #576 on: July 20, 2012, 09:38:45 PM »
Obituary Votecount
ActionDan:     (0)
Bardiche:     (0)
BT:     (0)
Dormio:     (0)
Dr. Rawr:     (0)
huhwhat:    ActionDan (1)
NekoNekoRex:     (0)
Omba:     (0)
Schezo:    Bardiche, NekoNekoRex, Serela (3)
Serela:    Dr. Rawr, huhwhat (2)
Shadoweh:    BT (1)

Not Voting: Dormio, Omba, Schezo, Shadoweh

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch.
You have  42  hours remaining.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #577 on: July 20, 2012, 09:39:10 PM »
Serela, are you working on your other promised cases?
what promised cases

oh you mean shadoweh and omba?

eh I like concentrating on one at a time :c There's so much support for Schezo, the motivation to make cases on the others when a lynch I want to happen is already underway is eh. What if someone even sheeped the other case and got off the schezo wagon? No one listens to my cases anyway.

Maybe my line of thought would be a little different if I actually had to worry about not being around to make the case on them tomorrow, but I'm fine with being generally low on the list of people scum want to nk. I wouldn't have been on it last game either if I wasn't universally considered town, which doesn't necessarily mean I was actually a threat to scum (which I wasn't.)

HW:...i'unno. I picked up the case again because when I came back it was PX or Bard and I didn't want to lynch Bard, for one. I also started thinking I had perhaps overreacted with my sudden town read from his post. I'm not good at holding faith in my sudden town clears, which kind of sucks since in the past few games they've all been right :T

My Shadoweh read went away for ~*~reasons~*~ that I'd much rather not get into for other reasons unless people tried to lynch Shadoweh, and as said in my overall-reread-of-d1 post Omba is still in my 4-people-I'd-kill list.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #578 on: July 20, 2012, 10:42:03 PM »
i think we should stop arguing and lynch serela. i haven't done my re-read yet because i'm lazy but i know i'm going to want him dead anyway, just look at all that flip-flopping on town!px yesterday
I agree with this. Also I pretty much haven't re-read yet and just quickly read over this day so far so have a vote. More also, Serela's #136 is worse now in light of PX' flip. Even more also sheeping huhwhat who's sheeping rawr is enough reason anyway.

##Vote Serela

In other news, I have serious doubts about Schezo being scum. What he did at the end of the day reads a lot more like town trying everything to get someone lynched rather than scum doing it for :gambits:. Because really, he had no other reason to do that other than :gambits: if he were scum, unless maybe if PX were also scum, which he wasn't.
Not sure yet where to put BT now. But the Serela thing is solid anyway, so :care:.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #579 on: July 20, 2012, 11:41:00 PM »
Oh wait actually Schezo is probably town because I don't think scum would have let it go down to less then a minute before lynch, when the person who would get lynched is A.Town B.Also Bulletproof (but more A)

I still think he's totally scummy, but I guess it's pretty likely he isn't :T

##unvote

god dammit now I made that entire case for nothing and have to make one on one of those other three people. Grrrr. ;_;

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #580 on: July 20, 2012, 11:49:42 PM »
Because that was a terrible case.  Glad you see it.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #581 on: July 21, 2012, 12:00:25 AM »
Guten morgen.
Anyway, reading whatever happened while I was asleep now.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #582 on: July 21, 2012, 12:22:06 AM »
I will put some serious time into making something in a few hours. I would happily sheep huh what though, he seems like a trustworthy  etc. Actually he sounds just like Kanaya-Jesus and Kanaya would never lie to me. Serela could you please post reads on everyone so I can identify all your scumbuddies when you're lynched?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #583 on: July 21, 2012, 01:16:46 AM »
I will put some serious time into making something in a few hours. I would happily sheep huh what though, he seems like a trustworthy  etc. Actually he sounds just like Kanaya-Jesus and Kanaya would never lie to me. Serela could you please post reads on everyone so I can identify all your scumbuddies when you're lynched?
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,13051.msg861251.html#msg861251

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #584 on: July 21, 2012, 01:22:37 AM »
Rawr doing nothing is a thing. Poast moar.

Highly dislike Omba's behaviour. So he spends most of D1 voting BT without a case whilst arguing with people like NNR.
Oh right and PX got voted for... I have no idea, other than he's not making cases. Might as well vote me if you're voting him, which by extension means I'd have to think I'm scum to buy into that case. Which is decidedly not happening.
##Unvote
##Vote PX

No, I'm still not liking the idea of a Bard lynch today. And since we're not doing the quickwagon thing, Neko is out, too, so.
That's L-2 I think. Although wait, I think there's an error in the votecount somewhere. (goes to recheck)
:V
Why PX over trying to get BT lynched?
And what happened to your thoughts on BT and NNR? Jumping onto the Serela wagon without so much as mentioning anyone else is a thing.
##Vote Omba

I still dislike BT and ActionDan, but whatever for now.

To me, Serela reads as Serela. Whatever.

« Reply #585 on: July 21, 2012, 01:31:13 AM »
dormio mite b scum btw

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #586 on: July 21, 2012, 01:32:53 AM »
 :o

« Reply #587 on: July 21, 2012, 01:35:36 AM »
caught

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #588 on: July 21, 2012, 01:36:54 AM »
Oh noez.

« Reply #589 on: July 21, 2012, 01:38:53 AM »
Case:
that post is really shallow, the odds of omba getting a bt wagon to take off at that point were really low and you're being all magical madness dormio "whatever" about anything else, dancing around what actually matters so far today

looks like you're going for somebody who's easy to target but unlikely to turn into a wagon. hey thats p much what you did d1 too and i don't think anybody remembered you were in this game

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #590 on: July 21, 2012, 01:42:12 AM »
If what matters is Serela, then my opinion is that I think that Serela is town. Problem?

« Reply #591 on: July 21, 2012, 01:47:24 AM »
##unvote
##vote:dormio

because ^

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #592 on: July 21, 2012, 01:54:56 AM »
:mymindisfulloffuck:

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #593 on: July 21, 2012, 01:56:42 AM »
This Cold and Uncaring World
ActionDan:     (0)
Bardiche:     (0)
BT:     (0)
Dormio:     dr rawr (1)
Dr. Rawr:     (0)
huhwhat:    ActionDan (1)
NekoNekoRex:     (0)
Omba:     Dormio (1)
Schezo:    Bardiche, NekoNekoRex, (2)
Serela:   huhwhat, Omba (2)
Shadoweh:    BT (1)

Not Voting: Schezo, Shadoweh, Serela

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch.
You have  38  hours remaining.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 02:02:16 AM by Affinity »

Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day One)
« Reply #594 on: July 21, 2012, 02:16:24 AM »
I'm thinking there is definite scum between BT and ActionDan
cool, why'd u drop this

Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day One)
« Reply #595 on: July 21, 2012, 02:19:08 AM »
I forgot we only had 48 hours. That's less silly then, I thought this was going to be one of those fucking 20 page day 1s again.
kill me

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #596 on: July 21, 2012, 02:19:28 AM »
Urge to decide the reason I'm clearing Shadoweh is dumb after all and rake D1 for a plethora of reasons she needs to die a horrible death

tingling

Okay I resisted it. Let's see here, Rawr.

first post out of rvs
#2 (the avatar shens post doesn't count)
On page 14 rawr says he's reading but then doesn't actually post by the end of d1 :T
d2 start (Why the -hell- did HW sheep -that-?)
And then the one right there.

THERE WE GO FOLKS THAT'S RAWRS POSTS. NOTICE HOW THEY ARE ALL INCREDIBLY, INCREDIBLY EMPTY.

He's practically friggin Kaori. I mean the one from swordgirls, not the one that just died. (Oh wait the one that just died was Kaoru. Whatever.) Even rawr normally posts way better then this.

##Vote Dr Rawr

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #597 on: July 21, 2012, 02:23:37 AM »
The fact that scum isn't trying to cruise with an easy lynch on Rawr yet (obvious as no one voted him) only makes it more likely he's actually scum IMO. :T

(If my wagon says I'm scummy for attacking the easy target I'm going to kill everyone)

« Reply #598 on: July 21, 2012, 02:32:27 AM »
re-readan

Pretty solid scum reads on Serela and Dormio, lynch between there thx. Serela's D1 was :bandwagon: and Dormio played it safe and didn't get himself directly involved against anybody. #112 is the point where he realizes this is gonna isolate him from the rest of the day and that he needs to set up an ez wagon jump. If you ISO him he was pretty much Sidelining & Inoffensive Token Questioning?: The Player, no idea why Dan's vote isn't there atm.

Still dislike Shadoweh, when she said she'd re-read BT I didn't expect this to translate to her unvoting with no explanation then sheeping for the rest of the day. Would like to put more focus on the scummy people who slipped under the radar in hindsight though.

Other people: Bard and Neko should be dealt with by scum and not us. Dan bugs me, double suspicion on Bard-Shadoweh all day with him cheerleading me on Shadoweh despite obviously having no intent in switching doesn't seem like townie action, also gut on him randomly gutting me. Wouldn't be too sad to see Schezo go but I don't think his deadline hesitance is a big deal and there's more interesting stuff around. Didn't see the case on BT D1 and he hasn't gotten worse since then. I have no interest in lynching Omba. rawr is mai waifu.

##Unvote
##Vote: Dormio (L-4)

Decided I'm more confident in this flip but totally willing to go for Serela too.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #599 on: July 21, 2012, 02:37:08 AM »
Not my fault if people don't ever want to agree with my thoughts.