Author Topic: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Night Three)  (Read 58259 times)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day One)
« Reply #270 on: July 19, 2012, 12:35:05 AM »
Not everyone can read minds, I've never seen the acronym JOB before.
I have to admit I laughed out loud at this.

Huh what: I wasn't asking you. I am talking to Neko like I think I'm addressing a townie because I think he's a townie. And kind of adorable. Also you look scary with Zakeri's avatar. I'm asking him for another option because the one he presented is me. Why are you so acting so surprised I don't want to hear this? When you're town you act really paranoid in your deductions, this is why I think you're town in the first place. It's kind of -.- to deal with. This must be karma.

Can you explain to me why it's okay for Edible to have only held onto one vote all day while you're pursuing me for a similar reason?

That update on modkills is interesting. Someone else has been asking questions~

Being cut 27 times must be what being PX feels like.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #271 on: July 19, 2012, 12:43:13 AM »
Can you explain to me why it's okay for Edible to have only held onto one vote all day while you're pursuing me for a similar reason?
Edible's point is stronger and most of the defense is subjective, so it makes sense for him to continue to push it. You're holding onto a weak ED1 point in spite of reasonable explanations why it's not very decisive, and to my knowledge, you still haven't explained how BT is nervous instead of just acting like a defensive person would act. This gets worse with < 24 hours left in the day and you've done little to address BT's recent content or reevaluate your case in light of it.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #272 on: July 19, 2012, 12:57:16 AM »
I'm waiting on a PX contentpost (>posting content >px but whatever) before I consider switching. If it never comes I'll probably switch anyway.

Neko, how much attention have you been paying to votecounts? Serious question.
Considering it hasn't moved half the entire day, it's been about where I expect it to be. I've been paying attention to it, though.

The three votes on PX are nice but one of them is Rawr and he hasn't been around much today, so I've been under the impression it's not as valid as I would like it to be.

I still want PX lynched but I don't think it's going to happen even with HW support >_>
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #273 on: July 19, 2012, 01:01:08 AM »
That's fair enough. I'm currently rereading over BT to see if I still feel the same way. I am feeling heavy dislike for Mr. Action and might switch just to stop him from getting his way with Bardiche. PX is more full and covered in derps then hateable though.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #274 on: July 19, 2012, 01:06:43 AM »
I'm currently rereading over BT to see if I still feel the same way.
...were you just, like, not reading him at all since post #85? That's seriously what it looks like and one of the main reasons I think you look so scummy atm.

Shadoweh

« Reply #275 on: July 19, 2012, 01:14:37 AM »
I'm trying not to be insulted but seriously how bad at mafia do you think I am? -_-

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #276 on: July 19, 2012, 01:33:35 AM »
So, Shadoweh. Reached a conclusion on BT?

« Reply #277 on: July 19, 2012, 02:34:54 AM »
so uh where are those posts people have been promising? I won't be around for deadline and if all the action is after I've gone to bed then I'm gonna be pissed. Also rawr need to be prodded I'm p sure

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #278 on: July 19, 2012, 02:42:57 AM »
Alright, time for me to try to piece together what's actually been happening in this game since I have some time before my next lecture.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #279 on: July 19, 2012, 02:44:34 AM »
dr rawr has been prodded.

« Reply #280 on: July 19, 2012, 02:56:09 AM »
pretty sure bardiche is town(screw you if you say its still early)

:effort: to get an actual read on shadoweh

im getting a scum read on neko but im also seeing PX as scum. Seeing as neko is gonna hop off px for ??? leaning both as scum

actiondan leaning town
dormio is null
edible leaning town
huh what leaning town
omba leaning scum
serela is null
bt leaning town

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #281 on: July 19, 2012, 03:04:38 AM »
THE AVATARS RETURN
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #282 on: July 19, 2012, 03:05:56 AM »

This feels awkward for some reason.

Shadoweh

« Reply #283 on: July 19, 2012, 03:28:02 AM »
If you must know I've been having an argument about Shadowrun mechanics for four hours and haven't gotten any reading done. <_< I'm also feeling sleepy. I don't think my post will look like english by the time I get to it.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #284 on: July 19, 2012, 03:38:20 AM »
The Crash After the High

ActionDan:    Dormio (1)
Bardiche:   BT, Edible, Schezo, ActionDan (4)
BT:    Shadoweh, Omba, Bardiche (3)
Dormio:     (0)
Dr. Rawr:     (0)
Edible:     (0)
huhwhat:     (0)
NekoNekoRex:    PX (1)
Omba:     (0)
PX:    Serela, Dr. Rawr, NekoNekoRex (3)
Schezo:     (0)
Serela:     (0)
Shadoweh:    huhwhat  (1)

Danger of committing suicide due to boredom: dr rawr.

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch.
Bardiche is at L-3
You have 12 hours remaining.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #285 on: July 19, 2012, 03:41:56 AM »
If you must know I've been having an argument about Shadowrun mechanics for four hours and haven't gotten any reading done. <_< I'm also feeling sleepy. I don't think my post will look like english by the time I get to it.
:cool:
:great:
:wow:
If you sleep now then D1 will be over by the time you're back up, so you're aware

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #286 on: July 19, 2012, 03:46:28 AM »
Holy fuck why is BT a wagon?
I mean seriously, I'm reading this crap and I'm as confused as BT is.
And those saying reaction baiting is scum.
Think about it. People react differently. The key is to figure out which reactions are town and which ones are scum. How is this inherently scummy?

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #287 on: July 19, 2012, 04:27:02 AM »
Going to bed shortly, will be around for deadline.  Prefer a Bardiche lynch over anything else, I don't really see any other viable lynches today as the other wagons are kinda fruitless.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #288 on: July 19, 2012, 04:29:11 AM »
I'm not getting anything done while at uni, so I'll be back in a couple of hours when classes are over and I'm at home.

Shadoweh

« Reply #289 on: July 19, 2012, 04:41:25 AM »
Rawr can you like.. post more? I don't think that suicide counter is dicking around.
I have slept for 12 hours on occasion but I don't think now is one of those times. Thanks for the feedback, it helped assert dick all.
PX what the dick are you talking about?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #290 on: July 19, 2012, 04:48:03 AM »
I think a Bard lynch is a bad idea, if any wagons come to fruition his would be the least likely to flip scum, imo.

Apparently I have 10 hours to get some sleep before deadline. I will be extremely displeased if someone gets a hammer off before then.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #291 on: July 19, 2012, 04:48:41 AM »
Shadoweh are you dreaming of dicks.
Dream of BT's cold body hanging on a long string of rope instead. With lots of flies buzzing around him.

« Reply #292 on: July 19, 2012, 05:03:38 AM »
Rawr can you like.. post more? I don't think that suicide counter is dicking around.
probably

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #293 on: July 19, 2012, 05:07:53 AM »
Wtf is this BT wagon, and why does he deserve to die? I have absolutely no idea wtf is going on in all the cases on him. Something about RVS, Dan, and Dormio.

Quote from: Neko
Why are you brushing off my case as OMGUS? I've got some valid points here. Rolefishing is a serious scumtell, you know.
Please. When was the last time an accusation of rolefishing was actually correct and when was the last time it was actually scum doing it?

As for my wagon, we have Neko who is attacking everyone who even tries to refute him, declare them scum, and basically declares everything else town. So much for opinions.
Then we have Serela, who is literally Neko's shadow.
And Rawr. :\

Huhwhat, I am getting weird feelings about because he is not leading the town, hard pushing cases. This is what I expect him to do as town, but he's not as memorable so far in this game.

As for the Bardiche wagon, I am also confused. :\
Why does a lot of the things I'm reading mention RVS?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #294 on: July 19, 2012, 05:10:36 AM »
Okay PX is town. Sadface.

##Unvote

Since I -didn't- get to bed at a reasonable time (again ;_;), it's likely I won't wake up by deadline, so I guess now I have to decide which of the other wagons I'd rather get on. More ;_;. *Read*
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #295 on: July 19, 2012, 05:14:08 AM »
Too late in the day for the Shadoweh wagon to take off. I wrote this summary of it earlier but got cut by her saying stuff and it's going to need to be reconsidered when she finishes her re-read, but I'll post it anyway for people who haven't really been keeping up with my posts:
Summary of case for scum!Shadoweh:
- She's leaving down a weak ED1 vote but ignoring defenses and not continuing to build her case now that it's a wagon
- Her defensive posts have mainly contained discouraging adhoms and have ignored actual criticism against her BT case
- The last time she talked about who is scum and why was post #85

At the moment she's not really scumhunting or anything and people shouldn't be letting her get away with this. Bard, BT, etc. at least keep up with the game state instead of ignoring their cases and only posting to respond to accusations.

##Unvote
##Vote: PX (L-3) (L-4)
I Would Like To Work On Consolidating Wagons. Also holy shit you still somehow have less content than the person you're voting for doing what "basically amounts to nothing", why are you not playing the game. Recent post is worthless since you're not actually trying to dissuade the BT wagon and also your trapping sucked because it wasn't the sort of polarizing thing that gets a bunch of reactions, not to mention that you barely even did anything with the reactions you got anyway.

WHOOPS I GOT CUT BY PX
okay he's still being scummy-useless good to know

Cut by Serela yeah nnnnnope
This day is boiling down to Bad Wagon and Mediocre Wagon I Don't Feel Confident On and I hate it.

« Reply #296 on: July 19, 2012, 05:16:51 AM »
Also I can't name any games here off the top of my head where I was a town leader figure on D1, except maybe Diablo. In any case I was gonna push my case more earlier (hence that summary) but then Shadoweh cut me and eventually promised a re-read so I held off thinking she'd be done pretty soon. Then she wasn't and now it's too late to gather support against her.

« Reply #297 on: July 19, 2012, 05:21:41 AM »
Serela why is PX town?

Are you his scumbuddy????????

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #298 on: July 19, 2012, 05:27:18 AM »
huh what is town for choice of words. Although I won't ever be able to use this tell after this.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #299 on: July 19, 2012, 05:31:00 AM »
Also I can't name any games here off the top of my head where I was a town leader figure on D1, except maybe Diablo. In any case I was gonna push my case more earlier (hence that summary) but then Shadoweh cut me and eventually promised a re-read so I held off thinking she'd be done pretty soon. Then she wasn't and now it's too late to gather support against her.

Pretty sure me + Neko + BT would support.

I'd take that offer over this PX wagon.  which to me is filling in for your "Mediocre wagon" comparison.  (which I'm guessing is the Bard wagon for you.. why is that again?)

I'll be here for while.

Don't lynch me.