Author Topic: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Night Three)  (Read 58257 times)

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day One)
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2012, 10:05:23 PM »
Are you guys for real.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2012, 10:05:48 PM »
No Neko, that's not what happened.  You and Omba need to stop hardtownreading people this early into the day, especially when both are nulltelling.

Omba can townread people to himself but it's goofy that he's pushing his townreads into people at this point.

Since Neko acknowledges RVS as RVS shenanigans he is over justifying Dan's claim that is being dropped for more recent events.
##Unvote:
##Vote: Neko Neko Rex

« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2012, 10:06:21 PM »
o

so why don't you have any opinions that aren't super easy?

shadoweh why are you still focusing on the rvs? your point is fair for something earlygame but it's still a rvs point. it's not as strong as you seem to think it is, why are you clinging onto it when there are lots of other people who are currently coasting more than bt?

« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2012, 10:06:54 PM »
first part of that post was to nnr

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2012, 10:14:02 PM »
Votecount so I can see where we're at.

ActionDan: Bardiche (1)         
Bardiche: ActionDan, BT, Edible  (3)         
BT: Shadoweh, Omba, PX (3)         
Dormio:  (0)         
Dr. Rawr:  (0)         
Edible: (0)         
huhwhat:  (0)         
NekoNekoRex: Schezo (1)         
Omba:  (0)         
PX: NeoSerela, NekoRex (2)         
Schezo:  (0)         
Serela:  (0)         
Shadoweh: Dormio, Huh What (1)   

Not Voting: Dr Rawr      

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2012, 10:17:16 PM »
Does my opening post have to be a text wall?

Anyways ##Unvote
##Vote: Shezo

Overjustifying? Really? RVS silliness is not worth "justifying" at all, it just seemed like something good to start with. I don't take RVS seriously at all about after it ends, because RVS posts age faster then mayflies and those posts are only useful for shitty breadcrumbs after D1.

I don't see what's wrong with having early reads, either.  It's not like I'm writing them off or anything, it's just what I think looks to be going down. Is it so wrong to have an opinion after looking at the thread for the first time for 10 minutes and posting about what I read? Your vote seems to jump awful quick there.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2012, 10:23:08 PM »
No Neko, that's not what happened.  You and Omba need to stop hardtownreading people this early into the day, especially when both are nulltelling.
But you huh what (I'm sure about it this time okay) Bard and Edible are town. It's not people's fault if people are townin around is it?

Huh what: Because it's better to focus on one person at a time then to scatter your thoughts everywhere. Most other people are commiting the crime of being 'absent' instead of 'scummy'. If you want to like, run Serela up then sure I like listening to him scream, but nothing else has caught my eye.

BT: I'm pretty damn ridiculous. So who's scum?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2012, 10:24:05 PM »
Neko are you really a miller? It's not funny to joke about it while we're having serious arguments here.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2012, 10:24:25 PM »
Spoiler:
schezo is obvtown

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #99 on: July 17, 2012, 10:25:40 PM »
Quote from: NekoNekoRex 87
And what's this about masons and lovers? Sounds like some RVS jokes to me. Masons and Lovers in two games in a row? Why are we voting people over such an absurd idea? It's not even a scumclaim, you guys should probably back off.
This sounds a lot like you're justifying Dan had a right to do this in RVS and trying to look like you're doing something by calling everyone out on it.  So if you're going to say that RVS point about Dan is useless why spend so much time on it with all of this?

I don't like your townread on the two people who make up a large part of the day since you can avoid commenting on it, that's what it feels like to me.  I'm not seeing what makes either town so perhaps you can enlighten me.

Oh hell, huhwhat.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #100 on: July 17, 2012, 10:32:36 PM »
Neko are you really a miller? It's not funny to joke about it while we're having serious arguments here.
NekoNekoRex does not ever joke about claims ever. Except when he's incoherent and shouldn't be posting in Mafia. (but this is not the case)

I don't like your townread on the two people who make up a large part of the day since you can avoid commenting on it, that's what it feels like to me.  I'm not seeing what makes either town so perhaps you can enlighten me.
Is there a way that I can comment on the duo without sounding reportery? Because that's the next logical step in making me loo bad 10 minutes into my entrance in the thread.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2012, 10:37:34 PM »
This sounds a lot like you're justifying Dan had a right to do this in RVS and trying to look like you're doing something by calling everyone out on it.  So if you're going to say that RVS point about Dan is useless why spend so much time on it with all of this?
A right to do this? That's an odd way of putting it. I suppose he has about as much right to claim whatever he wants in RVS then I am to jokingly suggest a massclaim. How is spending a few sentences "spending so much time on this"? You're the one dragging it out.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #102 on: July 17, 2012, 10:40:56 PM »
I really want to vote Neko now but I'm not sure why.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Shadoweh

« Reply #103 on: July 17, 2012, 10:45:53 PM »
Because he's talking alot and people's votes are naturally drawn to the people who talk the most. Now vote BT with me.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #104 on: July 17, 2012, 10:49:56 PM »
Or in other words, your gut confused a derpread with a scumread. Now vote BT with us.

Also Edible is town for his asshole reaction. <3

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2012, 10:55:05 PM »
What the bloody fuck is this game?

Re: Extending the RVS - What the bloody fuck?

Re: ActionDan's claim - What the bloody fuck?
Is this serious, by the way? I hope not.
Either way, I don't like Dan tying himself to someone else this early on.
I have traumatic experiences with scum!Dan trying to tie himself to town!me in magical madness which screwed me over later when I turned into scum.

Re: NNR miller claim - What the bloody fuck?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2012, 10:57:48 PM »
Dan is totally not kosher right now btw.
I really don't like how he simply goes "Oh man BT is so awesome" because BT is defending him.
Yeah.

##Unvote
##Vote ActionDan

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #107 on: July 17, 2012, 10:59:16 PM »
You want a giant play by play on the three pages of D1 earlyposting? Here you go.

Early on into the "5 hours since this game began" Bard makes some anti-RVS posts. This is a null read.

Shadoweh makes a suspicious post at #32. I can't tell if he's serious or not. Would ask if it was serious or not.

Bard's immediately following posts sound brash but are otherwise null. He wants to advance out of RVS as quickly as possible. This goes well with usual Bard D1 play.

It takes BT a few posts to actually get that the game is leaving RVS. This does not strike me as particularly scummy, just confused.

Bard shifts focus to BT and Shadoweh for defending and justifying Dan. It's not like there's much else to go on "immediately after ending RVS" so this is mostly null. Resulting arguments come off as one trying to scumhunt the other. Rubs off as Townie.

Other posters simply comment as a peanut gallery. Slightly suspicious for having nothing real to add. (Rawr, Edible, Omba)

PX makes an extremely cryptic vote at #54, doesn't bother to explain it in #60, continues being cryptic. Very suspicious.

Dan Responds. Bard makes a weird tinfoil hat post at #66. I would wonder why he would go so far as to continue his perusal on Dan.

Shezo retorts Dan with a "Nope." Doesn't explain anything. Makes a vote without giving a clear reason. Suspicious.

Edible's vote on Bard is sensible and makes him read as town.

PX makes another cryptic and pointless post at #81. Still doesn't explain anything.

BT's further posts read town. Shadoweh's #81 seems misguided and I would also disagree with his reasoning.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #108 on: July 17, 2012, 11:01:37 PM »
To me, the above looks like nothing more than a whole bunch of *ayatellmemore.jpg*
So why does the above make Schezo more suspicious than everyone else, NNR?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #109 on: July 17, 2012, 11:04:40 PM »
In conclusion Bard, BT, and Edible read town, PX and Shezo read scum-lean. Everyone else reads null. Null-reading people should get off the peanut gallery and begin trying to scumhunt.

Shazo's post looks like he's making a serious post but doesn't explain anything on the matter but a quote and "nope". The other players come off as Peanut-galleryish and makes them look like they're just commentating on events without doing anything. Shadoweh is kind of doing this while at least participating, but he still reads pretty null regardless.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #110 on: July 17, 2012, 11:06:05 PM »
Also because my above arguments with Shezo are dislikable from my POV and they seem like he's trying to reach pretty far for his immediate jump on my opening post.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #111 on: July 17, 2012, 11:18:21 PM »
BT is town
Bardiche and Shadoweh are both town
But you huh what (I'm sure about it this time okay) Bard and Edible are town
schezo is obvtown
Edible is town

Jesus KITTENS would you guys please stop doing this, the game hasn't even been running for half of a day yet. ;_;  We haven't had nearly enough time to determine town intent, so just focus on people that make you uncomfortable instead of people who don't.

Fair enough, Ediblah. Do you have opinions on anything else or just the snipe?

On you?  Nah I think my case is pretty solid for day 1 atm, we'll see where it goes.  On other people?  Meh.

I'm guessing PX's shoot was fake, but it doesn't look like anyone bit on it anyway so whatever.  Neko's miller claim is blergh (true or not) but not nearly as bad as his walls of text - whole lotta smoke, don't see the fire.  Do not want.

I'm not really following the case on BT, haven't seen anything particularly objectionable in his posts yet.  Will reconsider later if there's still people barking up his tree.

Everyone else needs to A) post more, B) calm down, C) read the thread, D) all of the above, or E) keep doing what they're doing.  CHOOSE YOUR OWN MEANINGLESS PROD/OBSERVATION!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #112 on: July 17, 2012, 11:20:05 PM »
One thing I don't quite get this game is how everyone focussed on Bardiche claiming that I was extending the RVS, but the people attacking Bardiche for this ignored the fact that Bard actually thought that ActionDan was worse for doing this at a later point than me and with something stupider and instead continue to question Bardiche about his dislike of my caps.
These people happen to be BT, who also defends ActionDan, and who ActionDan affirms the behaviour of for no real reason. BRB reading BT in more depth.

Also, for Bardiche:
JUST CUZ U CAN'T COMREPEHDNABLE THE SITUATIONAL UNDERSTAND IN TO THEY OF THOSE THAT SPOKED TO THE POINT IN UNDERSTANDABLE THEM AND THEN COMPREHEND WHAT THEIR SAID TO THEM AND UNTIL THEN DONT SPOKE

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #113 on: July 17, 2012, 11:29:55 PM »
I'm amused as how Suspicious > Very suspicious.

If you're going to ignore the quote in my post and just focus on Nope and vote what made you think it was a serious post?

I'd get ActionDan over BT at this point in time, thank you everyone.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #114 on: July 17, 2012, 11:30:32 PM »
BRB reading BT in more depth.
Great. The next step is voting him.

Shadoweh

« Reply #115 on: July 17, 2012, 11:31:40 PM »
Neko read my text SHADOWEH IS A GOOD GIRL.

What about post #32 is suspicious? What do you want to know if I'm serious about? What is misguided about #81 and why do you disagree with it? Of course if you make a play by play like that people are going to yell at you, big posts are made so that people can understand you. That post does nothing to help anyone understand what you're thinking.

« Reply #116 on: July 17, 2012, 11:31:59 PM »
The Schezo comment was a joke if it wasn't clear.

Edible, why's Bard justifying with self-meta scummy if there was never anything scummy about the early RVS end in the first place?

Omba, why are you encouraging people to sheep you on a gut vote of all things? That's
Spoiler:
retarded
. Forced town fluff imo but can see town faking it for rhetoric.

Shadoweh looks like she's ignoring any valid points BT might have in his defense (which are pretty legit imo) so that she can continue to cling on to an early case, which is how I typically see scum handle early votes they're too scared to switch away from. Also dislike how Neko is acting as if his play can only belong to one of two extremes.

~TOKEN QUESTIONING~

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #117 on: July 17, 2012, 11:55:41 PM »
Omba, why are you encouraging people to sheep you on a gut vote of all things?
BT is scum and so far I think all the other wagons are shite. Easy, right?

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #118 on: July 18, 2012, 12:00:59 AM »
You're also dead wrong about Shadoweh so sheeping me would be a good idea.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #119 on: July 18, 2012, 12:05:21 AM »
Omba, no offense, but if you want to actually get other people to vote BT it might help to, like... make a case on him.

Because having "gut!" as your reason isn't going to get your constant "Sheep me" posts anywhere.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore