Author Topic: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Night Three)  (Read 58268 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day One)
« Reply #360 on: July 19, 2012, 11:10:10 AM »
Basically, Omba bad. Why has he been ignored for the most part?
He's said very little about BT despite voting him for the entire day.
Or another way to word it would be he's been poking at other people while keeping his vote parked on BT.
Whatever.

:deadlines: causing main people of interest to be Bard/PX/BT.
Dislike Bard wagon.
PX hasn't said much but I find him to be reasonable in his thought processes.
Which leaves my likely outdated case on BT that I will be reading to refresh and meanwhile have a vote.
##Unvote
##Vote BT

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #361 on: July 19, 2012, 11:18:32 AM »
When that happens I just click the nice little Go Back button and oh there's the post in its entirety. It works here but not with other forums so I don't really know why it works but it does.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #362 on: July 19, 2012, 11:19:05 AM »
Now gone furreal.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #363 on: July 19, 2012, 11:24:11 AM »
When that happens I just click the nice little Go Back button and oh there's the post in its entirety. It works here but not with other forums so I don't really know why it works but it does.
That works if you opened another page. Restoring tabs also works for me if I close it. Nothing I can do losing the post through refreshing, though.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #364 on: July 19, 2012, 12:08:52 PM »
The chainsaw defence of ActionDan still strikes me as something I dislike, even if the rest of his content seems agreeable enough.
Anyway, with my vote here, I'm going to be reading other people.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #365 on: July 19, 2012, 12:09:46 PM »
Welcome to the Second Coming
ActionDan:   
Bardiche:    BT, Edible, Schezo, ActionDan, PX (5)
BT:    Omba, Bardiche, Dormio (3)
Dormio:     (0)
Dr. Rawr:     (0)
Edible:     (0)
huhwhat:     (0)
NekoNekoRex:  (0)
Omba:     (0)
PX:    Dr. Rawr, NekoNekoRex, huhwhat (3)
Schezo:     (0)
Serela:     (0)
Shadoweh:     (0)

Not Voting: Serela, Shadoweh

In danger of commiting suicide due to boredom: dr rawr.

Bardiche is at L-2
With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch.
You have ~3 hours remaining.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #366 on: July 19, 2012, 12:57:33 PM »
rmrggh awakey

@Bard: I believe it's disingenuous to insinuate that my only point on you was the RVS thing.  It's certainly the basis of my case, but I'm pretty sure I've also called you out on a half-hearted switch to BT.  Your appeal to meta and switch, therefore, is scummier than anything else that has occurred today, and thus I'm voting you.

Shadoweh's "I don't even know why I'm voting BT anymore" is kind of troublesome, and bears further investigation tomorrow.  Same with Dormio's, uh... everything.  BT himself seems to have mostly defended himself today but I really can't fault him for it.

No one appears to have a good reason to vote PX, so his lynch is not happening today.  Rawr is very close to the top of the list of people I'd prefer to see lynched/shot, and Neko is... not really making compelling arguments.

huh what is shiny happy okay.  Dan seems to have actually showed up for the latter half of D1, so no problems with him atm.  Omba needs to tone down the useless "shut up and sheep me" antics, since he's wasted the day on them; I expect to not see them again this game.  Schezo and Serela haven't left enough of an impact on me today, and I'd like to see unique cases from each of them D2.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #367 on: July 19, 2012, 01:05:59 PM »
Hmmm.

Honestly at this point I would want the people who aren't wagons lynched based on how they are treating these (lol Dormio Shadoweh Neko).

I'm pretty sure Neko crossed a line of defensive townie to chainsaw attack everyone who foses me scum while adding in key chimes like this which just seems flagrantly over the top.

Dormio has done all of nothing today but talk to himself.

Shadoweh just going sup gaiz unvote is bad. 

I'll see if I can iso these two today but I'll still support Bard as the best of these three current wagons.

ohgoddammitedible

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #368 on: July 19, 2012, 01:09:30 PM »
Bard if you're still here I would like to know which cases I made which required people to drag out of me.  I"m pretty sure I only fosed Neko before you and then I took the case on you.  Seems like a stretch to say that.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #369 on: July 19, 2012, 01:13:18 PM »
</3 Do not want. Bard, you gotta claim. It's 2 hours before deadline and people want you dead. You know I can't hate you once I've slept and you make posts like that.

Dormio: I don't like Omba picking on BT. ##Vote: BT. ???

To be fair I agree with him about the wagonsish. I don't like Bardwagon and PX sounds like PX. Despite everyone's pitchforks guess what I've been rereading and I still don't like BT. His reason for continuing to stay on Bard is because Bard voted him. His scumreads are still people voting for him. (And PX. Because why not everyone hates PX right.)

##VOTE: BT
suck it and switch to mine kids.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #370 on: July 19, 2012, 01:14:43 PM »
Bard if you're still here I would like to know which cases I made which required people to drag out of me.  I"m pretty sure I only fosed Neko before you and then I took the case on you.  Seems like a stretch to say that.
This is a bad semantics argument Schezo. "No one has had to drag a case out of me! I've never MADE a case! HAH!"

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #371 on: July 19, 2012, 01:21:55 PM »
Wait why do I always fall for stupid claims. PX is that really all you have to give in terms of flavor? Why are you bulletproof?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #372 on: July 19, 2012, 01:23:34 PM »
Well I'm back.

Annnnnd Bard is at L-2.

Well then. This is not good.

PX's claim sounds... kind of bad. Assuming this is role madness not really sure if that's worth lynching for anyway.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #373 on: July 19, 2012, 01:26:08 PM »
Oh my God PX claimed and I didn't even see that.

I just wanted to know where that statement came from if all I made was one case.  I can see exaggerating that point for scum motivated reasons.

PX's claim is just ehhh.  What do you mean fall for stupid claims Shadoweh?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #374 on: July 19, 2012, 01:27:06 PM »
I'm pretty sure Neko crossed a line of defensive townie to chainsaw attack everyone who foses me scum while adding in key chimes like this which just seems flagrantly over the top.
What the fuck is this? You are totally making up things. The only intent of that post was to get Shadoweh to either do something before he goes to bed or set an early alarm. How can you possibly find ANYTHING otherwise game related in that?
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #375 on: July 19, 2012, 01:33:07 PM »
I may or may not be totally incoherent and need more sleep then I've just gotten

I need to go wake up a little more.

Shadoweh

« Reply #376 on: July 19, 2012, 01:33:40 PM »
..He's not going to be back is he. Idly I wonder who got Kaoru Yamazaki, I hope it's BT.
Schezo, I mean my trusting someone's claim to be true far too often without reason. Especially PX.
I changed my mind. Mo' flavor no problems.
##Unvote
##Vote: PX

Neko: SHADOWEH IS A GOOD GIRL. I'm proud that I woke up before my alarm went off actually.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #377 on: July 19, 2012, 01:40:39 PM »
SHE

I MEANS SHE

I KNOW YOURE A GIRL STOP REMINDING ME

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #378 on: July 19, 2012, 01:43:10 PM »
I want to be a Kidult when I grow up
ActionDan:   
Bardiche:    BT, Edible, Schezo, ActionDan, PX (5)
BT:    Omba, Bardiche, Dormio (3)
Dormio:     (0)
Dr. Rawr:     (0)
Edible:     (0)
huhwhat:     (0)
NekoNekoRex:  (0)
Omba:     (0)
PX:    Dr. Rawr, NekoNekoRex, huhwhat, Shadoweh (4)
Schezo:     (0)
Serela:     (0)
Shadoweh:     (0)

Not Voting: Serela

In danger of commiting suicide due to boredom: dr rawr.

Bardiche is at L-2
PX is at L-3
With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch.
You have ~2 hours remaining.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 01:44:50 PM by Affinity »

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #379 on: July 19, 2012, 01:50:01 PM »
Shadoweh:
Her case on BT goes from being solid "Vote BT with me" to "He has a legit defense but I'm still gutvoting him so back up" to "I'm still fosing BT he's bad for fosing his wagoner" all the way to "I know I was heavily fosing Dan but he's my oracle now and I'm just droppin' the BT case peace ya'll"
Working under the assumption of a PX townflip, I'm glad you rolled scum this game Shadoweh because you aren't town pulling this stuff.

Neko I'm reading into the emotion of that post.  Heavy sarcasm towards others is not a towntell if you get what I'm saying.

I"ll iso Neko and Dormio today if I can but I'll probably wait until day 2.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #380 on: July 19, 2012, 02:00:07 PM »
Heavy sarcasm towards others is not a towntell if you get what I'm saying.
This is complete bullshit and you know it. You're calling me scummy because I made a sarcastic post?

Better quicklynch huhwhat then with that kind of logic

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #381 on: July 19, 2012, 02:02:15 PM »
It's. not?

When all of your posts are just omgus you fos me and sarcasm as opposed to HW having actual reads, you'll find I'm not bullshitting myself thanks.

Shadoweh

« Reply #382 on: July 19, 2012, 02:04:43 PM »
No one ever seems to know what I sound like as town. You've quoted a series of rather confused posts that would have never happened if I were only interested in making up reasons to lynch someone. I would have more motivation to do things if I had a buddy to feed off of. Are you the one who got Yamazaki Schezo? :V

BARD YOU COCK STOP HOLDING BACK AND CLAIM.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #383 on: July 19, 2012, 02:11:22 PM »
It's. not?

When all of your posts are just omgus you fos me and sarcasm as opposed to HW having actual reads, you'll find I'm not bullshitting myself thanks.
nononononono

You're calling me scum for a "be back before deadline" post in response to Shadoweh saying "Whoops looks I forgot to read better go to bed before someone calls me out on it!"
Because using fake-emotes like :wow: and :cool: and being sarcastic are totally the core principles of being scum

And now you're defending Huhwhat because I mentioned his name in a post? I said "we should totally quicklynch him (THIS IS SARCASM LEARN TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES)" because Huhwhat makes a bunch of sarcastic posts all the time and therefore he's scum by your logic

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #384 on: July 19, 2012, 02:14:41 PM »
So, like, was NNR this aggressive in defending himself in other games?
It's past midnight and I'm sick so I'm going to sleep screw y'all.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #385 on: July 19, 2012, 02:15:36 PM »
I forgot there was flavor for my bulletproof, however silly it is. My optimism prevents me from being killed. Seriously.

Also, bastard =/= role madness

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #386 on: July 19, 2012, 02:16:35 PM »
Also, agree on NNR being way too aggressive.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #387 on: July 19, 2012, 02:20:45 PM »
Whoa I can totally see why this sarcasm stuff is a scumtell, can't you?

Better quicklynch huhwhat then with that kind of logic

You're seriously going to tell me this was sarcasm without any other CLUES that hint at it being such?  There's a difference between you and huh what in that he actually gives independent cases and you're just sarcastically chiming in on everyone to look your way.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #388 on: July 19, 2012, 02:23:33 PM »
Whoa I can totally see why this sarcasm stuff is a scumtell, can't you?
No.
[/quote]
You're seriously going to tell me this was sarcasm without any other CLUES that hint at it being such?  There's a difference between you and huh what in that he actually gives independent cases and you're just sarcastically chiming in on everyone to look your way.
[/quote]Why the hell do you keep inserting random tidbits about why huhwhat is town? This is an argument about sarcasm.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #389 on: July 19, 2012, 02:23:43 PM »
I'm here now, /reading.