Author Topic: Touhou Dreams  (Read 50772 times)

fondue

• excuse me
Re: Touhou Dreams
« Reply #120 on: August 24, 2012, 05:34:57 PM »
Oh god that actually made me laugh

« Reply #121 on: August 26, 2012, 02:51:47 AM »
I had a NSFW Okuu dream for the first time, no need for details.

I also had another night a dream about eating at a table with some of the Tengus.

Edit:  Had ANOTHER dream where I was Okuu and this time I stood on a building listening to voices in my head telling me to fire Master Sparks and fired them randomly (due to being an easy spell with directions on the internet) then went back to Mega Flares.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 06:00:07 PM by NuclearFalcon »

Nindella

• That cat!
  • Nyaaa...
    • Youtube Page!
« Reply #122 on: August 28, 2012, 07:50:16 PM »
Ehh, I had a dream this night/morningthing about Remilia causing a seriously big, crazy incident, and I was solving it, and for some reason ended up in a graveyard which became a puzzle like thing to do with tomb stones and I had a faint idea that one of them would move to reveal an entrance to her secret hideout or something and Remilia was laughing and looking generally pretty cute and I can't remember anything more...

What does this mean!!?  :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear:
Youtube Channel!
Please check it out for Touhou commentaries, LPs, piano transcriptions and more!
My Touhou replays!

Error

• No escape.
  • ˙ǝdɐɔsǝ oN
« Reply #123 on: August 28, 2012, 08:37:33 PM »
What does this mean!!?
Go find that particular graveyard and move one of the tomb stones.
Bam, entrance to Gensokyo.

Also I dreamt about the Tengu being goons. Of the SA variety.

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #124 on: August 28, 2012, 08:40:21 PM »
Also I dreamt about the Tengu being goons. Of the SA variety.

This is too imaginable. :V

Aya and Hayate attempt to troll each other into doing something banworthy in GBS/D&D while Momiji just hangs around in Goons in Platoons and complains about how her post involves babysitting/cooperating with a flighty dumbass photographer. :getdown:

« Reply #125 on: August 29, 2012, 08:06:11 PM »
I just had a dream about Aya...  of the variety that she can now blackmail me for.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #126 on: August 29, 2012, 09:04:23 PM »
I've had a couple of dreams based on my Rumia Quest universe.

Specifically, a back-story fight, Yukari v Ex-Rumia [Yukari wins and seals her], and Ex-Rumia v Shinki [With Rumia being from Makai in my story]

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Error

• No escape.
  • ˙ǝdɐɔsǝ oN
« Reply #127 on: August 30, 2012, 03:16:28 AM »
Had this strange dream about some sort of Touhou LARP.
It started to get NSFW and Keine just kind of stormed off.
Her hat and dress were quite exquisite compared to the others. Perhaps it really was Keine and not a cosplayer?

« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2012, 07:22:03 PM »
Do you tend to dream more or less when you take Nyquil?
Anyway, I dreamed that the extra stage of EoSD took place in the Ewok tree village on the Endor forest moon. Reimu, Marisa, Reisen, and Eirin were all playable characters, but were all flying on broomsticks. Patchouli had apparently fallen ill, so at the last minute she was replaced as midboss by Cirno.

« Reply #129 on: September 01, 2012, 01:17:30 PM »
I had a dream last night where I was giving a speech on Gensokyo's fairies and their characteristics to someone.  I think it was part of a larger, Touhou-centric story, but I can't remember the rest.

« Reply #130 on: September 01, 2012, 11:37:02 PM »
I dreamed about group hugging Yuyuko and Youmu.  It was very sugary.

DeltaSierra4

• Behind each smile
  • is ten thousand sorrows
« Reply #131 on: September 02, 2012, 12:59:05 AM »
What does this mean!!?  :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear:

Looks like you were spying into my mind - that's somewhat like what I was thinking about how my fan-fic should go on... (stop reading my mind Satori!)

I dreamed about group hugging Yuyuko and Youmu.  It was very sugary.

Paru-paru

---------

Had yet another dream about the possible Touhou 14... and it was a mahjong game. Uh oh :]
"Times will bring that up over and over again. It's like I'm dying from my mental hemophilia... Forgetting the past is easier said than done. You know it dies hard, and when it dies, it dies with you."

« Reply #132 on: September 03, 2012, 02:42:34 AM »
I am getting a recurring Aya Shameimaru NSFW action going on...

Woke up, went back to sleep, went lucid but not fully and tried to find Eientei...  in an industrial complex place where there was no way I would find it there without teleporting.

« Reply #133 on: September 03, 2012, 04:20:45 AM »
Ugh, this dream happened like 2 months ago. I still remember it, but it's foggy. I'll try to explain it in as much detail as possible.

Well, it seems like there was this Incident in Gensokyo..but it didn't look like Gensokyo. The area we was in, looked like one of those old western cowboy vs cops towns. I was suposedly Remilia Scarlet's body guard or what not. She's just there chilling, drinking her tea. Then all of a sudden Reimu, Marissa, and some other character came in cloaks like the Akatsuki from Naruto, and almost attacked her. but I jumped in front of Remilia and absorbed all the attacks. Dunno where the hell Saluya was..but I ended up with Flandre chasing both Reimu and Marissa in the sky.. they were leaving a rainbow type trailblaze as we were chasing them..

When we finally got up to them, dunno where Flandre dissapeared to, but I was caught in a web like thing, and couldn't get out. Kanako helped me out of the web, and put me on the rooftop with these 3 girls each with a different colored hair. They weren't Touhou characters, but very cute Anime type characters. They told me stuff like "I can do it" "we believe in you".

That's basically all I remembered, dunno wth happened to Remilia, but for some reason when I woke up, my heart was beating fast..it made me grew to like Reimu, and Kanako. I wish If I ccan go back into this dream, and continue it, because everything was awesome, and it was in color. so you know that rainbow road i was folowwing was sweet. Specially cause I was flying with Flandre. Oh well.

This is my first post on this site. longest first post I've ever made.

« Reply #134 on: September 03, 2012, 04:32:03 AM »
Had yet another dream about the possible Touhou 14... and it was a mahjong game. Uh oh :]

No, don't jinx it!

« Reply #135 on: September 03, 2012, 05:17:30 AM »
Yesterday, I've dreamt that I've met Helepolis (I don't even know what he looks like), and was struggling to communicate with him in english. Then he began to teach me how to play Imperishable Night, and I didn't knew how to tell him I'm familiar to Touhou. Later, we went to a convention and I was extremely jealous of a Satori cosplayer singing and ran off.

I wish my dreams were more fun.

« Reply #136 on: September 04, 2012, 04:49:15 AM »
I was Okuu again and was cold, and Orin gave me comfort by giving me a back rub.  Such a good kitty.

Then later was some Star Wars randomness and a jedi Youmu.

Nihilanth

• Nyaa~ like no tomorrow.
« Reply #137 on: September 04, 2012, 05:59:34 AM »
I wonder if there's anyone who's ever had NSFW dreams of every single Touhou character . . .  :derp:

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #138 on: September 04, 2012, 08:14:37 AM »
nape

Hakurou Tengu

• End of Daylight
  • Pi-hyarara~ Pi-hyarara~
« Reply #139 on: September 04, 2012, 03:48:03 PM »
I rarely remember my dreams, which kinda sucks, but whenever I do remember a dream Touhou is almost always somehow involved. There's one dream in particular I had months ago that is my personal favourite:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not sure why or what happened, in fact, the dialogue between me and someone at any point and time I have NO IDEA what was said, but it isn't really important. Me, Marisa, Aya, and Momiji were at a pool, by that I mean one of those in-ground public pool things. Before going in some things were said and I patted Momiji on the head for whatever reason, I don't know. I also don't remember swimming at all, but afterwards I got out earlier than the rest so I could sneak around to the girls change room (not for what you think). I did this to scare Momiji for fun, but when I got there the door was open and I could hear Momiji and Aya arguing over something. I couldn't tell what, but Momiji came out still wearing her swimwear soaking wet and kinda sad. I asked her what's wrong and she said, "nothing, really". Then I asked if Aya was teasing her again and she looked at me shocked as if I was right on, but just said, "not exactly". Then we just walked away.

I don't remember what happened after, but then I was in a house of sorts lying on a bed. Soon someone with black hair waked into the room and pinned herself over top of me and kissed me on the cheek telling me she loved me. I took a closer look and noticed it was Aya, trying to seduce me. I was confused, obviously, and said something, not sure what, and moved her to the side looking for Momiji. I looked everywhere in the house and was about to run out the door to look when I saw Aya standing at the corner again with tears in her eyes. She uttered the words, "I'm glad." I was even more confused and just kinda went, "...what?" Then she took her HAIR off (it was a wig) revealing it was actually Momiji. She collapsed to her knees crying, and, well, I hugged her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

It did take place in Gensokyo, from what I could tell, but most of my dreams don't take place in Gensokyo when I have them. For whatever reason a character or two will appear randomly within a dream. As you may have noticed, I didn't remember a lot, but that's normal for me ;^^ I don't think I've EVER had a NSFW dream... Key word "THINK"...
~We?re the only ones who can decide whether something was fortunate or unfortunate. It all depends on whether we find a new vision born within a different perspective~

« Reply #140 on: September 05, 2012, 09:38:09 PM »
I had an Aya seduction dream as well, listed earlier, and it was NSFW...  and it was actually Aya...  and it recurred a few times...

crystalgreatsword

• Spin, Aya, spin!
« Reply #141 on: September 05, 2012, 10:22:21 PM »
I had an Aya seduction dream as well, listed earlier, and it was NSFW...  and it was actually Aya...  and it recurred a few times...

Is this related to the fact that you voice Aya for the walfas improv stuff?

Anyway, had a dream that can only be summarized as 'Myouren Temple Shenanigans', except it took place at my church. Can't remember many details.
Touhou Normal 1cc's: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, SA, UFO, TD
Touhou Hard Progress - EoSD: Stage 6, PCB: Stage 4, IN: Stage 4, MoF: Stage 4, SA: Stage 3, UFO: Stage 2, TD: Stage 4
Touhou Lunatic Progress - Haha, funny.

"I NEED MORE PRACTICE!!!" - Me at 2 in the morning

Hakurou Tengu

• End of Daylight
  • Pi-hyarara~ Pi-hyarara~
« Reply #142 on: September 05, 2012, 11:52:09 PM »

I'm not sure if I should consider you luck or unlucky... I did read quite a few posts here, so I remember reading about it (and a few others). Technically it was Momiji, yep.
~We?re the only ones who can decide whether something was fortunate or unfortunate. It all depends on whether we find a new vision born within a different perspective~

« Reply #143 on: September 09, 2012, 07:19:30 PM »
I call it lucky, I am slightly perverted and Aya is kinda hot and I like her.

And I had more weird dreams...  This time it was cuddling up to Orin, Okuu, and Abi-Hime from Inuyasha in a fantasy MMO setting.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #144 on: September 10, 2012, 05:01:45 AM »
Y'mean like Sword Art Online, or .Hack? That'd be pretty awesome really.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Nihilanth

• Nyaa~ like no tomorrow.
« Reply #145 on: September 11, 2012, 05:53:44 AM »
I actually had a SFW Touhou dream for once . . trouble is it's still very disturbing . . .

My dream took place within a theater, something like those things where people watch plays or orchestras. It was actually quite quick as when my dream started, the performance was already complete and people were leaving already. I made my way past some people and I saw Marisa, though she wasn't wearing her witch attire and instead, some sort of blue-dress. No words were spoken and we hugged each other.

A little while later, I went down past more seats and met Alice, who was wearing her usual attire and looked a little older. I can't remember most of the conversation except for one part where she asked me, "Where's Reimu?" and somehow it took place in an AU because I simply replied, "She's Muslim." (?!) After a short while, a kid ran up to her holding an empty mug. He said something about his brother eating all the food and that they had no more. Alice broke down and began to cry. Then the strange part comes. I offered her my golden heart (Literally). She stared at me as Iopened my chest and gave her a gold heart. After she took it from me, I fell down immediately and begun to vomit out nuts and bolts. (I came up with a realization that I was one of her puppets and that I was helping her with giving her my life.)

Then my dream ended.  :V I don't even know what this means anymore.

crystalgreatsword

• Spin, Aya, spin!
« Reply #146 on: September 11, 2012, 10:12:29 PM »
I had a dream where Orin was chasing me down the street but somehow I was always ahead of her.
Touhou Normal 1cc's: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, SA, UFO, TD
Touhou Hard Progress - EoSD: Stage 6, PCB: Stage 4, IN: Stage 4, MoF: Stage 4, SA: Stage 3, UFO: Stage 2, TD: Stage 4
Touhou Lunatic Progress - Haha, funny.

"I NEED MORE PRACTICE!!!" - Me at 2 in the morning

« Reply #147 on: September 11, 2012, 11:09:03 PM »
I had a dream where I was in this World of Warcraft type place,  and got ganked by a couple of female rogues, I used a disable on one and ran away at very low health.  I eventually ended up where there were a bunch of scrolls or papers and apparently I ran into Aya since it was the Tengu villiage and something had something to do with Lord Tenma or some such.  After meeting Aya it was safe for work but yeah, we started hugging and kissing, then I woke up.

Everywhere I go Aya is there...

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
« Reply #148 on: September 13, 2012, 05:06:51 PM »
I haven't had many Touhou dreams in a while.

There was one years ago involving Remilia eating a house of people and me plus that of some other folks had to escape. Only two (out of six) made it out alive. The dream ended with me and this little girl torching Remilia with dual flamethrowers. Strangely enough, Sakuya was nowhere to be found during the entire ordeal.

I remember another dream was centered around Miko but, I only remember a short encounter of her and that's it.
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus

« Reply #149 on: September 16, 2012, 04:23:19 AM »
And I have yet ANOTHER dream about Aya and it got saucy.