Author Topic: Sword Girls Anonymafia - Someone Wins  (Read 57102 times)

W

• Heat Joker
Re: Sword Girls Anonymafia - Day 2
« Reply #330 on: March 23, 2012, 12:21:34 AM »
Requesting that Kaori hurry up and answer both Yuno and myself. Town doesn't have to spend time making up role flavor.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #331 on: March 23, 2012, 12:23:53 AM »
This is the roleblock/protect Jailer.
and, no Farina, I did not target you last night.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #332 on: March 23, 2012, 12:25:29 AM »
That checks out with what I know.

I don't actually have any reason to believe I was roleblocked last night, it was just a bluff to see if Kaori would take the bait as scum and go for an easy clear, given the level of effort she's put into the game so far.

Who did you actually target, though?

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #333 on: March 23, 2012, 12:26:28 AM »
This is the part where you list:

Flavor - Why is Kaori a Jailer?
Targets - Okay, so who did you jail? :)
The other dudez: You may be forced to vote them but do you think Blackrose has a chance of being scum?

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #334 on: March 23, 2012, 12:26:52 AM »
My target N1 was Irene,
I was still suspicious of her due to her ED1 claim.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #335 on: March 23, 2012, 12:28:05 AM »
And role name and flavor?

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #336 on: March 23, 2012, 12:32:23 AM »
While Kaori finally gets onto doing that.
Blackrose, we know you're here, can we get your claim now?

I have half an hour at the very most, and I'm stretching to the point where I might not be able to function properly tomorrow.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #337 on: March 23, 2012, 12:33:16 AM »
Oh good, you are here still.  Do you have reason to believe you were roleblocked last night Irene?  Yes or no suffices.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #338 on: March 23, 2012, 12:35:47 AM »
I think the target makes sense. Roleblocking is a confirmable action, so it's very likely Kaori targeted Irene. Scum wouldn't prefer to roleblock the player who claimed that they had a 50% scummy, 50% anti-town role, right? They'd much rather roleblock a role that seemed pro-town and dangerous to them! A townie, however, would definitely want to stop a pro-scum role that they believed was scum.

One problem, though. Kaori, what's taking you so long in paraphrasing your flavor!? Out with it!

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #339 on: March 23, 2012, 12:37:12 AM »
No.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #340 on: March 23, 2012, 12:42:58 AM »
For me BlackRose feels more like a coinflip.

Kaori Kanzaki - Town GaolKeeper (Literally that is how the name was spelled)
There are sinners in the area, it is up to you to find, and purify these wayward warriors and send them on the path of righteousness.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #341 on: March 23, 2012, 12:44:17 AM »
Pointing out that, while it's possible that this is true and the target makes sense, I also find this claim very scummy because it is pretty much forcing me to claim an active or passive/no role, giving scum information for the nightkill that is probably being debated between Yuno, Eclair, Tenshi and myself who are mostly read as town.

Also fuck
? Reply #335 on: Today at 05:32:23 pm ?
Blackrose, we know you're here, can we get your claim now?

Last Active:
    Today at 05:32:46 pm

That is a very convenient moment to dissapear. Just saying.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #342 on: March 23, 2012, 12:44:46 AM »
Oh god did you just quote your role pm

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #343 on: March 23, 2012, 12:46:37 AM »
I don't think it's a direct quote! The structure doesn't look like the structure of my own PM.

I buy the claim, in any case. Aside from what I already stated, it's about the same amount of flavor I got explaining my own abilities.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #344 on: March 23, 2012, 12:48:13 AM »
Okay Blackrose probably saw that and hurried back. Claim nao.

Well, it doesn't have "You are" in front of it, and not greening the role part means it doesn't technically count as an outright quote. I hope.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #345 on: March 23, 2012, 12:48:44 AM »
I think it checks out too.  Assuming that's not a direct quote and she does indeed live I'd be willing to go into detail if necessary.

And Irene, that was my bad, not hers.  I probably shouldn't have asked you that, I just wanted to confirm something.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #346 on: March 23, 2012, 12:49:35 AM »
Yeah, I don't think it's scummy in that way. If scum doesn't know what your role is, they have no way to tell if their fakeclaim just got them killed or not. Anything confirmable is risky enough that the claim is probably town.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #347 on: March 23, 2012, 12:53:29 AM »
Triple posting is town etc.

Kaori, since you're here can you update your opinion on Esuna and give your opinions on the Uesugi, Maka and Tenshi cases?

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #348 on: March 23, 2012, 12:58:05 AM »
I was going to have to say so anyway because the claim is pretty believable, and refusing to answer would make it look like I was trying to discredit her claim and press her lynch with it.
I probably should've just gone to bed earlier.

I don't think jailor is a very popular fakeclaim, but it still bugs me is because she's been the day's target for almost 72 hours now, so scum could perfectly have fabricated such a claim beforehand. And I'm stupid for not realizing before that I gave them a ton of time to prepare after I announced that I wanted them to claim long ago, therefore making the information I was looking for unreliable.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #349 on: March 23, 2012, 12:59:52 AM »
Yeah, I don't think it's scummy in that way. If scum doesn't know what your role is, they have no way to tell if their fakeclaim just got them killed or not. Anything confirmable is risky enough that the claim is probably town.
No, because she could have actually blocked Irene last night, as either a Mafia Jailer (I recall this in Subterranean Animism mafia, Reimu, right?) or just a roleblocker.

Although I do fine Irene a sort of odd choice.

But it's just SO HARD for me to grasp the concept of Kaori not being scum :c

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #350 on: March 23, 2012, 01:01:15 AM »
Kaori constantly shows being up to date with the thread while providing minimal input on the game. Her D1 consists of leaving a vote on Eclair the entire time, expressing a willing to lynch Yuno and Irene early for absolutely nothing but their claim, and a bare bone nearly non-existant case on Eclair. D2's first post looks like a no effort prod avoidance/response which provides questions, and completely ignoring everything that has happened on D1, including her "suspicion" of Eclair. Second post consists of a vote on Esuna, while taking on the case made on her and pushing one of the worst parts of it. She also states that the "contradictions were made in her favor" yet never explains it. Also, she provides a point on Meiya which shows that she's keeping up. Last post basically restates something and a pretty bad point that looks like grasping at straws and not reading the thread. She shows signs of Active Lurking, Minimal Activity, Not Reading, and Bandwagoning, which makes sense as being scum to provide minimal connections, barely staying alive, and being an easy bus target at any moment.

WARNING SHITTON OF CUTS

I am BlackRose, Town Bodyguard. The MMO world and real world are colliding, and I can "hack" someone to prevent the spreading of the infection. Basically, I target someone, and I redirect any action they take towards me. Last night I targeted Yuno.
Reasons:
1) She looked suspicious to me still
2) Her role claim claimed to be anti-town to any informative role. If she were scum, she'd be the perfect target to send out the night kill because if any tracker/watcher saw her, they could put it on the role claim

Since I'm still alive, either I have been roleblocked and mod didn't inform me about it, or she did not send out a night kill. I'm leaning on the latter and she's basically confirmed town to me.

Cut 2 more times

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #351 on: March 23, 2012, 01:03:48 AM »
Votecount!

BlackRose: (5) Farina, Meiya Mitsurugi, Yuno Gasai, Quicksword Irene, Kaori Kanzaki
Kaori Kanzaki: (5) Uesugi Kenshin, Esuna Busy, BlackRose, Eclair Martinozzi, Tenshi Hinanawi
Uesugi Kenshin: (1) Maka Albarn

Not Voting: Nobody!
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

~3 hours remaining.
Countdown timer

Stuff looks fine etc.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #352 on: March 23, 2012, 01:04:37 AM »
To make sure I'm understanding, if I took an action last night it would be redirected to you?  If so, why won't you talk to me?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #353 on: March 23, 2012, 01:06:56 AM »
So... Reverse Martyr?

There goes my YUNO IS PGO theory.  :ohdear:

Yuno would actually be the absolute easiest target to fakeclaim for this role. Outside of Role Madness games, Millers typically don't have actual roles beyond returning to scans oddly, and I don't believe that this is a Role Madness game.

Due to the nature of the game as I know it, I'm thinking there's definitely scum between these claims and Meiya's, however.

Maka is still lurking! What is that girl even getting herself up to!?

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #354 on: March 23, 2012, 01:07:16 AM »
I'm here.  Please don't hammer until close to the deadline.  I've been writing up a rather large post and I don't want to get cut by a sudden hammer again. :|  I will have it out before then.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #355 on: March 23, 2012, 01:10:44 AM »
Friendly Neighborhood Votecount

BlackRose: (5) Farina, Meiya Mitsurugi, Yuno Gasai, Quicksword Irene, Kaori Kanzaki
Kaori Kanzaki: (5) Uesugi Kenshin, Esuna Busy, BlackRose, Eclair Martinozzi, Tenshi Hinanawi
Uesugi Kenshin: (1) Maka Albarn
BlackRose and Kaori Kanzaki are at L-1!

Not Voting: Nobody!
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

~3 hours remaining.
Countdown timer

Stuff looks fine etc.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #356 on: March 23, 2012, 01:11:36 AM »
I am BlackRose, Town Bodyguard. The MMO world and real world are colliding, and I can "hack" someone to prevent the spreading of the infection. Basically, I target someone, and I redirect any action they take towards me. Last night I targeted Yuno.
Reasons:
1) She looked suspicious to me still
2) Her role claim claimed to be anti-town to any informative role. If she were scum, she'd be the perfect target to send out the night kill because if any tracker/watcher saw her, they could put it on the role claim

Since I'm still alive, either I have been roleblocked and mod didn't inform me about it, or she did not send out a night kill. I'm leaning on the latter and she's basically confirmed town to me.

Eh. Wat.

You do realize that you don't redirect your target's actions against you, but rather redirect the actions your target receives, right? You'd only have died if Yuno was targeted by scum.
Not paying attention to your own role isn't very townie.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #357 on: March 23, 2012, 01:12:17 AM »
Do recall that this is the game with a Paranoid Cop the One-Shot Night Vig.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #358 on: March 23, 2012, 01:13:51 AM »
That doesn't change that her claim contradicts itself.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #359 on: March 23, 2012, 01:14:45 AM »
Funny enough, I thought that I was a bodyguard. Then I read the PM again and found out I was the opposite :\

No, I redirect any action THEY TAKE to me.