Author Topic: RtD, gotta tRoll 'em all!  (Read 66211 times)

PX

• School Idol?
Re: RtD, gotta tRoll 'em all!
« Reply #810 on: September 30, 2011, 03:29:04 PM »
Make love not warcraft  :ohdear:
Fixed

> Death? I-it's not like I wanted to die or anything....

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #811 on: September 30, 2011, 04:07:41 PM »
>Force revive Dorian as an evil wizard that rules over Isengard and who banishes Schezo to the very top of my obsidian ramparts.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 04:15:27 PM by ActionDan »

Don't lynch me.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #812 on: September 30, 2011, 04:14:59 PM »
> Construct additional pylons.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #813 on: September 30, 2011, 04:35:49 PM »
True love will protect no one from the power of parapara! >:D

I have cosplayed Milfeulle Sakuraba. No amount of spastic flailing can possibly embarrass me.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #814 on: September 30, 2011, 05:28:58 PM »
>Force revive Dorian as an evil wizard that rules over Isengard and who banishes Schezo to the very top of my obsidian ramparts.
Well then ...

> Wait a bit to see if this works but then integrate Dan(the obsidian thingy) into our ghost palace and fix what ever was wrong with it
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #815 on: September 30, 2011, 05:45:01 PM »
> Photosynthesize
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

« Reply #816 on: September 30, 2011, 06:32:03 PM »
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 06:36:52 PM by German Flower Youkai »

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #817 on: September 30, 2011, 08:26:36 PM »
> Free Meiling.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Phlegeth

• DPS LFG
  • Time expired: 121:45
« Reply #818 on: September 30, 2011, 08:32:59 PM »
>Find that one Shinigami that ferried me last time and poke her while yelling "TAG YOU'RE IT!" and running off like a lunatic.

Smashy

• :V tank
  • ᕦ(? Д?)ᕤ
« Reply #819 on: September 30, 2011, 10:06:32 PM »
Giant Sunflowers...

>Sit on adventurer's head while said adventurer does the most extreme flower gathering imaginable.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #820 on: September 30, 2011, 10:24:32 PM »
>Who cares about big breasts China? Ask Satori to use the molten Nuclear Furnace's energy to project suggestive images of Rin into everybody's head to stop all violence.

GuardianTempest

• Adorably Awkward Android
« Reply #821 on: September 30, 2011, 10:29:46 PM »
KASU

Y U NO USE POWER?

>Who cares about big breasts China? Ask Satori to use the molten Nuclear Furnace's energy to project suggestive images of Rin into everybody's head to stop all violence.
:o But what can Rin do that China can't?

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #822 on: September 30, 2011, 10:38:09 PM »
KASU

Y U NO USE POWER?
I must change the ways of the cult, making us into a peaceful organization.

Also, I'm probably gonna attempt to change the cycle of life and death back later, so there'll be time to use the power for that.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #823 on: September 30, 2011, 10:43:10 PM »
:o But what can Rin do that China can't?
Permanent nekomimi-modo. :V

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #824 on: October 01, 2011, 12:28:23 AM »
I have cosplayed Milfeulle Sakuraba. No amount of spastic flailing can possibly embarrass me.
Embarrass =/= annihilate.

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

GuardianTempest

« Reply #825 on: October 01, 2011, 01:05:36 AM »
Wait I just realized, wouldn't Rin resist and rebel from what you're doing?

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #826 on: October 01, 2011, 01:58:49 AM »
>By molesting myself to the extreme, bring Dormio back into his normal form.
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #827 on: October 01, 2011, 02:36:01 AM »
> Use my giant sunflowery head to shade Kitten4u the flower, reverting her to her shadoweh form.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #828 on: October 01, 2011, 07:14:24 AM »
>Develop a way to win the thread.

« Reply #829 on: October 01, 2011, 07:31:06 AM »
>Attach sirens to eyes and go on bottom of my mood swing. WEOO WEOO

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #830 on: October 01, 2011, 07:45:15 AM »
>Surround myself with peashooters and defeat all threats to me.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #831 on: October 01, 2011, 11:25:18 AM »
> Use the power of Parapara to tear a hole in the fabric of space-time.
5(Wounded): You dance and reopen one of the tears through space-time that ravaged the topic a while ago. Inside, you find Pesco warping something in. It looks like this is a safe zone of sorts. (+1 roll)

>Become Yoshika.
2: You fail to become Yoshika, since she's already been eaten and all.

> BRAINLEECH EVERYONE
6: You stick seeds into every brain you see, including yours. You try to leech their brainpower, but find that it affects you first.
Roll to dodge!
3: You're leeching your brainpower back into yourself. It's weird, but it all works out somehow. And you're leeching small amounts of everyone's brainpower to compensate anyway. (-1 roll)

>Attempt to expand to my natural expansion and plant flowers gardens all around it. I need those resources, especially since Conq refuses to join me.
1(-1): You turtle hard. Who knows what terrors are waiting out there for you? And there's no way you're going to create more flowers. There are way too many of those damn things around.

> Evolve into Terumi Yuuka (Yuu-kun, Yuuka's brother  BV) with german accent and take Yuugi, Yukari and Meiling on a date.
6(-1): You condense all your power to take on the form of a man. A man with a german accent and an awesome shirt/vest combo. You find Yuugi, Yukari, and Meiling and tell all three of them that you'd like to engage in an intimate relationship with the three of them. You promise to meet them all in an hour. (+1 roll)

> Continue wandering around looking for something to do, to the heavens and beyond if I have to.
1(-1): You sit down and meditate.

>I have at my disposal (other than my stealthily-hot 'visual appeal' and my marksmanship): Jarmen Kell the GLA Sniper Hero, dozens of snipers, a freaking Stealth Tank, stealth hijackers, stealth buildings, stealth demo traps, stealth terrorists, stealth rebels, the GPS Scrambler, stealth EVERYTHING!!!

>Take out Infinity and whatever Terran resistance she has, proving high technology is useless to cunning tactics, stealth abilities, elite snipers, harassment, unconventional warfare, and a storm of OVERSIZED Armour-Piercing Rounds/Rockets/Bullets/Danmaku/Whatever hailing from ridiculous distances.
6(+1): You launch several strikes against Infinity's Terran base, if you keep chipping away at it, it'll fall, right? You manage to steal some of Infinity's technologies while you're at it, too.
Roll to dodge!
1: Unfortunately, since you built it by yourself, your base is rather underwhelming. Your buildings catch fire and explode with you inside. Infinity has become a giant sunflower!

>rape make love to all of gensokyo
5(Wounded): You heal yourself through the power of love~ Lots and lots of [l]love[/i]~ (+1 roll)

>Zengarmon CHOU SHINKA
3: You don't have enough affection, you fail to evolve.

>Kick Dr Homurawr so hard he actually dies.
3: You find DrRawr engaged in some loving with the world. Disgusted at the sight, you kick her. Repeatedly. (-1 roll)
Roll to dodge!
2(+1): You're interrupted in the middle of your loving. How rude. Still, you manage to get away safely. (-1 roll)

> Burn the evil Sunflowers, they are preventing the glory of death.
3(+1): You're going to set fire to any new sunflower that appears. People should die when they are killed.

>Sunflowers? Become herbicides, spray everywhere.
1: You become a pile of fertilizer, providing nutritution for all the plants of the world.

>Puny Shamanic Giant Sunflowers! Revive as Ragnaros, and erupt from the core of the earth, instantly melting all except Infinity, Dormio, German Flowers, Helepolis and Himiko. All the while with all EQs
1: You cower in fear of the giant sunflowers, hiding in the sanctuary that is death.

> Heal up from that wound, the nasty stuff.
3(Wounded): It is nasty stuff. Very nasty. Despite all of the Mystia's efforts, you fail to recover. Kilgamayan has become a giant sunflower and was set on fire!

>Reveal to the world the fact that Dr Rawr isn't a real doctor
1(+1): You try to warn the world that DrRawr is not a real doctor, but find that you can't bring yourself to do that to her.

>Work to improve human/kappa relations, via dinner, dancing, and perhaps a trade agreement.
3(Wounded): You go on several outings with the mayor of the kappa town, and you have a rather fun time with her. Unfortunately, it seems that there are those that would prefer not to see the human/kappa dynamics change. Your food was poisoned. Purvis has become a giant sunflower and was set on fire!

> Death? I-it's not like I wanted to die or anything....
4: I mean, if you die, then you die, right? Nothing you can really do about that...

3: You force Dorian to revive, but have no idea what this does for you. When Dorian touches you, you fall over, crushing Dorian in the process.

> Construct additional pylons.
3(+1): You warp in some pylons. You have no idea what you're going to do with them or the "psi" they provide, though.

> Wait a bit to see if this works but then integrate Dan(the obsidian thingy) into our ghost palace and fix what ever was wrong with it
3: You regain your form momentarily, and use this opportunity to try to use the nearby obsidian block to fix your ghost palace. Unfortunately, the lump of obsidian falls on top of you again while you're investigating how you could use it to fix your ghost palace.

> Photosynthesize
2: Without any sunlight, you fail to photosynthesize.

> Free Meiling.
4(+1): You let Meiling go, who thanks you for freeing her. You're going to bring about change in this cult. (+1 roll)

>Find that one Shinigami that ferried me last time and poke her while yelling "TAG YOU'RE IT!" and running off like a lunatic.
2: You search for that shinigami again, but fail to find her. Where could she have gone?

>Sit on adventurer's head while said adventurer does the most extreme flower gathering imaginable.
2: You fall off the adventurer's head. The adventurer promptly picks you up and goes to the blacksmith to have you repaired.

1(-1): Satori forces you to get to work on repairing the nuclear furnace. So annoying.

>By molesting myself to the extreme, bring Dormio back into his normal form.
3(+1): You think you may have just creeped Dormio out enough by molesting yourself to make him want to return to his original form.

> Use my giant sunflowery head to shade Kitten4u the flower, reverting her to her shadoweh form.
6: You shade Kitten4u, making sure that she gets none of that sunlight. You need all of it for yourself. Shadoweh has reentered the game!

>Develop a way to win the thread.
6(-1): Having buried Dormio, you search for the true path. Lo and behold, a gateway opens up before you, labelled "Stage 1". Could this path lead to victory? (+1 roll)

>Attach sirens to eyes and go on bottom of my mood swing. WEOO WEOO
2: Unfortunately, you have no eyes to attach a siren to.

>Surround myself with peashooters and defeat all threats to me.
5: You surround yourself with peashooters, but have no idea what you're meant to do with them. You're a flower.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 08:31:48 AM by Ran Yakumo »

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #832 on: October 01, 2011, 11:36:31 AM »
>Devour whatever's left of Hero999's soul to heal my self from the sickening love.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #833 on: October 01, 2011, 11:37:12 AM »
"You called, puny mortals. And the firelord answers! You and your kind thought that the flames of doom were quenched! But I will show you the truth..."

>Rip the earth in half while reviving(And Kilga while i'm at it), instantly imploding everyone except Infinity, Dormio, Himiko, Kilga and all the sunflowers. With all EQs

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Captain Infinity

• Captain of Echo Platoon, 3rd Battalion.
  • To bring chaos and honor to this world gone soft.
« Reply #834 on: October 01, 2011, 11:43:03 AM »
>Through the flowery powers of flower, return to being a Thor and make Pesco into a SCV as I attempt to revive the gloriously small base I was turtling in.

GuardianTempest

« Reply #835 on: October 01, 2011, 11:59:12 AM »
>Harass and impede Bob in his progress with constant sniper
>Set up an ambush in the ruins of Infinity's base with demo traps, suicide SCV's, particle snipers and the Sharpshooter-Grade Stealth Siege TankTM.

>Time to use something that isn't a flat-out barbaric way in our cause(which is to win) yet still be the underhanded badass the GLA know and love.
>Sneak up in front of the gateway, getting in Bob's way. Afterwards disable pocket Stealth Generator to reveal self, then strip all clothing/equipment but footwear, fingerless gloves, the cloth-turban-whatever and (improvised, strips of wide cloth and bandages for an) underwear and rightfully liberate him, so as to persuade him to allow accompaniment of a 'beautiful (terrorist) princess'. Use more female personnel if required.

Also, YJ, you're been semi-doing the same actions for the past 3 turns! (Get a set of people and Himiko[your fiancee] to be spared from your rolls)

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #836 on: October 01, 2011, 12:01:27 PM »
> Bottle intelligence and sell for profit, continuing on to monopolising the entire thread.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #837 on: October 01, 2011, 12:28:57 PM »
> Eliminate the Sunflower lovers, Sunflowers are too bright!

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #838 on: October 01, 2011, 12:34:53 PM »
> Contemplate where I would go if I had decided to wander around instead of meditating.

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #839 on: October 01, 2011, 12:59:56 PM »
> Heal up with the glorious power of house muzak.

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu