Author Topic: Shoot the Bullet easter egg?  (Read 1757 times)

Monkeypro257

Shoot the Bullet easter egg?
« on: August 22, 2013, 04:52:25 PM »
I remember playing Shoot the Bullet (first game I ever played in the Touhou series) in level 7, against Sakuya, and lost. Then I tried a scene that I didn't pass in Level 8 against Ran (I think it was scene 8-3) and realized Ran wasn't there, but Sakuya! O_o The spellcard looked the same, but replaced the regular danmaku to just knives. Once I beat it I tried recording a replay of what I just saw, but once I played it Ran came back. I'm thinking it might have been a glitch, but I only encountered it 2 times so having second thoughts here.  ??? Any suggestions about this? (also it had the latest update patch V1.02a)

Darkness1

• Nothing to see here.
  • Enigmatic, isn't it?
Re: Shoot the Bullet easter egg?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 05:33:38 PM »
Did StB's main theme start to play too instead of the regular theme?
It's most likely just a glitch. I had the same thing happen once in StB, but I think it was Komachi that appeared in one of Reisens scenes.

The most easter egg-like thing in StB that puzzles me is that last Spoiler Level. I mean, what's the point? It seems to be impossible to unlock.

Monkeypro257

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 05:41:09 PM »
Did StB's main theme start to play too instead of the regular theme?
It's most likely just a glitch. I had the same thing happen once in StB, but I think it was Komachi that appeared in one of Reisens scenes.

The most easter egg-like thing in StB that puzzles me is that last Spoiler Level. I mean, what's the point? It seems to be impossible to unlock.

That is newspaper extra which ZUN never finished. (I thought you had to complete all scenes to get it :p )

Drake

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 10:27:39 PM »

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -