Author Topic: Matteo's scripts  (Read 3519 times)

Matteo

Matteo's scripts
« on: April 27, 2012, 06:52:03 AM »
Hi all, here i will post my scripts once i have done them.
The first 2 scripts are about basilar stuffs of lasers and bullets, very simple but nice i think. (Personally i prefer the second one).

1-- Spellcard: "Teacher Mima : scripting like a Cirno"

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fy6az72m66d6j44

Comment: Ignore it, that was my first script. Maybe is funny but...lacking a lot in quality.

----------------------------------------------

2-- Spellcard: "Rainbow-coloured darkness"

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?67foclqi9daodks

Comment: This one is better i think. Personally i like it because for my second spellcard i could do really worse. I tryed to do the effect of "scarlet meinster's bullets": some bullets in the pattern are slower than the others making the spell a bit more difficult as the time increase.

-----------------------------------------------

3-- Spellcard: "Divine Tool- Nirvana's iron ring"

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1gr3gdqowjr0d3t

Comment: This one was hard and long to make. I like it really much. Like the name suggest, i created this spellcard think of a random frog god... Hope you like it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, i made a spellcard that is really better than my standard. What can i say, i'm improving.

Well, the level is hard-extra i guess , and the boss is our beloved Evil Eye Sigma!  :D

Enjoy and tell me what you think of this!

SPELLCARD ---    Rika's Evil Eye - Heaven's demise program ---

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zjph5capkd1kjaz
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 09:10:08 AM by Matteo »

Matteo

Re: Matteo's scripts
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 10:20:21 AM »
Hi all,
i'm posting here a project in the making...i'm trying to do a extra Stage of Lotus Land Story, so i will probably put Mugetsu as midboss and Gengetu as the main boss. Well, i will post here any update.
For now, i am focusing on Gengetsu and i have made a Spellcard...but is made in like PC-98  style so it's long and as the time flow the attacks changes.

Any help will be accepted obviously, considering that backgrounds etc etc... are not so easy to find. (For pc-98 games). But if i need some of that stuff i will ask in the right topic.

So, i hope you like what i made so far!

Stage - NONE

Mugetsu - N\A for the moment

Gengetsu: ( Cutin is OK, but i have yet to find an immage so the bossimg is mima for now  ::) )

Spellcard 1 - Cute Devil - Innocence's Sabbat

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?t4c1krpykgv9pxe

Finally, after 4 days of hard work, i made my new Gengetu project spellcard.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPELLCARD 2 --- Cute Devil - Gengetu, lady of darkness ---

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?crkuzoj7k2q71ak

This spellcard is really challenging. Gengetu summons a lot of different patterns in a 3 minutes spellcard, so you should understand fast how to survive all the patterns if you want to get the spellcard bonus.

Difficulty... i would say that first is normal-hard, and then when "judas kiss" music starts, it become hard-extra.

Why judas kiss? Because that music has a strong feeling so when you hear that in my spellcard you know that Gengetu is no more playing around.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope you like this and please tell me what you think...your opinion will help me improve!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 09:47:34 PM by Matteo »

Matteo

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 01:16:44 PM »
Gengetsu scripts are nice  :V

My other scripts are bad.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 09:50:50 PM by Matteo »

Matteo

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 02:16:00 PM »
If i could find a immage of mugetsu i could try to make she and Gengetsu appear in the same time like when yuuka does her gorgeus double spark...

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 07:13:37 PM »
Keep all your stuff in one thread please. Your stuff looks interesting, keep at it.

Ozzy

• Veteran Danmakufu Scripter
  • Currently working on a full Touhou fangame!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2012, 09:10:37 PM »
I think you're learning very quickly.

I liked Nirvana's Iron Ring, it's a decent spellcard. It doesn't look too pretty (though that is partly because you're using danmakufu's default bullet graphics), but it's fun enough to dodge. My only complaint is that the lasers are a bit too fast. They require very fast reflexes and foreknowledge that they are coming.

I was impressed by how much there was to Innocence's Sabbat. Were you trying to make it like PC-98 where bosses had several attacks in 1 giant health bar? If so, then you should remember that existing bullets were still cleared between attacks, so I suggest you do the same to keep the waves from overlapping (not that they really do to begin with, it's just something to keep in mind).

Now, I don't know what difficulty level you are aiming for, but the first wave is way too fast! I haven't successfully dodged a single line of those bullets. Maybe there are better people that can, but it really is stupidly hard. Lowering the speed, though, is all that it really needs. Just do that, and it will be much better.

The same can be said for the second wave, though it's not quite as needed. However, shot types with slow movement speed will have a lot of difficulty dodging that wave. It's outright impossible for some shot types to dodge it, actually. So lowering the bullet speed is, again, very much necessary. I also believe that they're should be a little bit more time between the end of the previous kunai attack and the start of the next one.

The third wave is better, but still pretty fast. However, it shouldn't need very much less speed. The laser also has almost no delay. I recommend slowing down the pellet bullets a tiny bit and giving the laser a tad more delay.

My complaint for the fourth wave is the same as the third: lower the speed of the pellet bursts. The red bullets are fine.

All in all, I'm impressed with this spellcard for someone who picked up danmakufu so recently. The patterns are nice and varied, if a bit difficult. Like Naut, I'm interested in seeing more. Keep at it!

Matteo

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2012, 10:11:25 PM »
Thank you Ozzy! Oh, for the first two waves i did a trick... when the script start you have to stand still for the fast rings and than go back a little for the slow ring. If you try that you'll see that they seems impossible but are the easyest attacks of innocence's spellcard.

Matteo

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2012, 09:48:32 PM »

Finally, i made a spellcard that is really better than my standard. What can i say, i'm improving.

Well, the level is hard-extra i guess , and the boss is our beloved Evil Eye Sigma!  :D

Enjoy and tell me what you think of this!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SPELLCARD ---    Rika's Evil Eye - Heaven's demise program ---

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zjph5capkd1kjaz

Zil

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2012, 01:19:31 AM »
The fight seems to get easier as it goes. You may also want to make the bullets from each phase vanish before the next one. The daggers from the first attack can be fairly problematic once the laser attack starts, for example. I think the final attack would also be a bit better if the bullets were more focused at the player. Sometimes everything gets fired off the top of the screen and nothing comes near you.

It's altogether pretty interesting though. I like the fast bullets and the variety of the attacks.

Matteo

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2012, 05:19:25 AM »
Thanks Zil for your advices, i'm glad you like it.

It's altogether pretty interesting though. I like the fast bullets and the variety of the attacks.

About that, i'm working on a spellcard, the next i will post as soon as i finished it, that is going to be a 3-4 minutes spellcard full of different patterns, pc-98 style.

Matteo

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2012, 09:46:53 PM »
Finally, after 4 days of hard work, i made my new Gengetu project spellcard.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPELLCARD --- Cute Devil - Gengetu, lady of darkness ---

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?crkuzoj7k2q71ak

This spellcard is really challenging. Gengetu summons a lot of different patterns in a 3 minutes spellcard, so you should understand fast how to survive all the patterns if you want to get the spellcard bonus.

Difficulty... i would say that first is normal-hard, and then when "judas kiss" music starts, it become hard-extra.

Why judas kiss? Because that music has a strong feeling so when you hear that in my spellcard you know that Gengetu is no more playing around.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope you like this and please tell me what you think...your opinion will help me improve!