Author Topic: Unknown Crimson Star  (Read 4093 times)

Rin Kaenbyou

• Hell's traffic accident
  • Nyehehehe!
Unknown Crimson Star
« on: September 19, 2011, 11:36:32 AM »
WARNING: as a project in alpha stage, I can suddenly change anything

Touhou: Unknown Crimson Star
Random name is random, although I accept suggestions, I have no idea what to name my fangames.

Contain what have all the Touhou games: 6 stages with their respective bosses, 1 extra (thinking whether to include Phantasm)

The difficulty is quite tricky, from easy to beyond phantasm.

In this game you can choose Marisa, Reimu, Sanae and Sakuya

ARGUMENT: The summer is still much hotter than it should be ... Youkai are bothered by the heat, even those who have lived more than 100 years, they find it too hot to be normal. Then, Sakuya appears in the Hakurei Shrine, asking Reimu to stop laziness, that something strange is happening in the Nameless Hill.

A strange phenomenon was seen recently at the top of the Nameless Hill ... Something that seems unimportant, it becomes suspect ...

Reimu attributes it to a strong summer, but when Marisa tells Reimu that some of the mountain Youkai are sick from the heat, she realizes that something strange happens and goes to the Moriya Shrine. There it joins Sanae, and the girls, Reimu, Marisa, Sakuya, and Sanae starts way to the Nameless Hill at sunset.

In the game will appear ZUN characters (such as Medicine, Yuka, Eirin and Rikako), although most will be original characters created by me, these include a Hannya, a Buruburu, a Bakeneko, a Cyborg , or a Tsukumogami, among others .

Despite all of that, I am very newbie in Danmakufu (I want to make original patterns of Touhou, like the stars non-spell of Sanae, but do not know how.) Basically I want to use and modify Zun spellcards.
Danmakufu is too complicated for my Cirno brain. I will need a lot of help * cries *.  Even so, I want make an effort

PS: Sorry for my bad english

First boss preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k766CjQN8MU (is the Tsukumogami)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 11:49:01 AM by ScarletKnives »
Atte: Orin, the most awesome cat (and catgirl)  you ever seen baby!

I love my master Satori, she's so warm and kind... and when I am in her bed with her, she does **** and **** with my precious body... Ahhhh... This feels too good, nyaaaa~
Wait! what are you thinking, pervert? she scratches my chin and pets my back, y-you baka!

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
  • Making being an evil spirit look good
    • Tondemonai
Re: Unknown Crimson Star
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 11:47:27 AM »
It's always good to see someone who has something started. That said, the last two spell cards are very similar, more like difficulty variances as opposed to different spells. Still, not bad for a first try. Good luck with the project.

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

Rin Kaenbyou

• Nyehehehe!
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 01:12:12 PM »
It's always good to see someone who has something started. That said, the last two spell cards are very similar, more like difficulty variances as opposed to different spells. Still, not bad for a first try. Good luck with the project.

Thanks!I know that the second and third spellcards are almost equal, but do not know what new spellcard do, if we add my limited knowledge (yet) on Danmakufu, it becomes complicated.

I am currently looking how to make the stage 1, I will end sooner or later

I love my master Satori, she's so warm and kind... and when I am in her bed with her, she does **** and **** with my precious body... Ahhhh... This feels too good, nyaaaa~
Wait! what are you thinking, pervert? she scratches my chin and pets my back, y-you baka!

Rin Kaenbyou

• Nyehehehe!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 02:22:16 PM »
Sorry for double-posting but I need a scripter
The patterns that require my characters (and the backgrounds, and almost all) are too complex for me * cries *
I continue with the history and characters as well as the graphic part.

Beef Owl

• Why yes, owls do yield beef:
  • It is known as The Strongest White Meat
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 01:23:20 AM »
I'm not gonna commit myself to anything, but I'd be happy to lend you a hand with your code; I'm a bit rusty on Danmakufu, but I like to think I'm a pretty good programmer ^^

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 01:54:46 AM »
I'm not gonna commit myself to anything, but I'd be happy to lend you a hand with your code; I'm a bit rusty on Danmakufu, but I like to think I'm a pretty good programmer ^^
That. But that first Spell Card is FAAAAAAR too hard.

Beef Owl

• Why yes, owls do yield beef:
  • It is known as The Strongest White Meat
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2011, 02:03:57 AM »
That. But that first Spell Card is FAAAAAAR too hard.

I think if there were a couple seconds of buffer before the attack started it would be way easier- dodging while the cut-in is still onscreen is a no-no

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2011, 05:45:13 PM »
Even then, that number of bullets in that arrangement looks like a nightmare. It looks like an easier EX Spell Card to me.

Rin Kaenbyou

• Nyehehehe!
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2011, 11:40:10 PM »

Thanks! I appreciate your help ^^

About the first spellcard ... I fix it ... when I know how to do x_x

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 12:42:22 AM »
Hmmm...Interestiong thing ya got goin there.
I liked the nonspells, even though it seemed a little sparse.
As for spellcards...I sadly don't wanna give away my ideas since I have my own work in progress going atm.....it's not very far along though...
Have you decided who will be the bosses of each stage?

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 05:52:21 AM »
Welp. This comes up again? Well, I'll repost my comments here... then.

Quote from: Secant.EXE
The nonspells. It's a very, very bad idea to just blatantly steal BoWaP right out of the Intermediate Tutorial, actually. That's where everyone gets their BoWaP "copy" from, and it isn't even a full, 100% reproduction of BoWaP.
First spell: I don't like how the bullet just curves right onto where most players will be. A lot of people would just stay at the bottom, as their common sense says.
Second and third: Pretty basic, a good early midboss card if you want to keep it. Hell, Kogasa's midboss card is as simple. No one has complained about its simplicity as of yet... I think.

Spoiler:
Also, I really, really, really think you just tossed together your Eirin script by modifying your tsukumogami script. Bad lazy person! Bad!!

Rin Kaenbyou

• Nyehehehe!
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 11:26:08 AM »
Hmmm...Interestiong thing ya got goin there.
I liked the nonspells, even though it seemed a little sparse.
As for spellcards...I sadly don't wanna give away my ideas since I have my own work in progress going atm.....it's not very far along though...
Have you decided who will be the bosses of each stage?

Yeah... although I have to replace some characters

And yes, the script of the Tsukumogami is crap, but I will modify it, so I "recycle" her attacks on Eirin (also because I've been poorly with Danmakufu)